Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pls Which Bank Pays Highest - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Which Bank Pays Highest (1586 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Bank Pays Highest by venorite(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls which Nigerian bank has the highest salary scale for both entry level and experience and also which has best welfare package
Re: Pls Which Bank Pays Highest by venorite(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls bankers in the house should help by saying something
Re: Pls Which Bank Pays Highest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
HERITAGE BANK, ADENIYI JONES AVE, IKEJA CITY OF LAGOS
Re: Pls Which Bank Pays Highest by 234GT(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
In my opinion, this is a difficult question, because different banks have different systems of payment.
Some pay upfront, while others don't. A friend of mine told me her bank pays twice a month, ie the salary is dived into two and paid twice.
The biggest issue is what percentage of your total pay is performance based and how much of the performance pay you get.
But there is a thread titled 'The highest paying bank in Nigeria on nairaland'. You may google it.
Re: Pls Which Bank Pays Highest by venorite(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes i checked out the thread and the responses are quite old.i believe each bank should have standard salary scale yearly and thats what i want to know
234GT: In my opinion, this is a difficult question, because different banks have different systems of payment.
Some pay upfront, while others don't. A friend of mine told me her bank pays twice a month, ie the salary is dived into two and paid twice.
The biggest issue is what percentage of your total pay is performance based and how much of the performance pay you get.
But there is a thread titled 'The highest paying bank in Nigeria on nairaland'. You may google it.

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Keys To Great Life! / Nigerian Engineer Wins $500m Contract To Build Monorail Network In Iraq / Search For Industrial Attachment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.