Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? (1372 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pls Which Bank Pays Highest / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by Chinyjones(f): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hi Narialanders,
i had an interview with celtel, glo and mtn but i want an information on who pays the highest when it comes to fresh graduates. i need urgent response to make my decision.

CIAO
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by arosoye(f): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hi,

Aint you luckky to have opportunity to be interviewed by the 3 top telecoms company in Nigeria.

I dont know their pay structure but i heard Celtel pays the best. Others, their job security is very slim.

MAke your choice and all the best
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by omomoller(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2007
chinyjones,i dont mind if you can give me a link to celtel or may be help me submit my cv directly to hr.holla me if could 08023399250.
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by MAYORIN1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sweetheart my pray for you is that at the end of the day one of them will absorb you.
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by Chinyjones(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
omomoller the truth is that the position i was could for i submitted it online just try it. All the best
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by Chinyjones(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
Mayorin
Thanks for the pray. God bless your
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by Eseaba: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
Lucky guy! What more do you need? Take GLo if you are are patrotic nigerian, Take Mtn is you love money, well Celtel I can't say. Contrats boy. Big up!!! cry lipsrsealed
Re: Which Telecoms Company Pays Highest? by MyPeace(f): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
I dont know how true these my figure are, my friends younger brother got glo customer service job, he entered with 120kp.m, after one year, now 250kp.m, according to wat her sister told me.

then another frnd of mine, joined mtn custer service, he said they pay is 80kp.m, and l learnt celtel is 60kp.m.

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Slavery / Who Knows About This School? Very Urgent / You Can Get A Scholarship Here For Your Postgraduate Studies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.