Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? (30548 Views)

Dwelling In God's Presence / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Ruq: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Maga Don pay!!

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens: Ijoba orun by Lara George cry . I'm a muslim and it makes me feel God's presence the muslim way smiley

[size=18pt]YOU MUST BE A YORUBA MUSLIM FOR SURE!

I CAN STAKE MY LIFE ON THAT!

NO OTHER MUSLIM WILL SPEAK LIKE THIS. [/size]
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
take me to the place by Elijah
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by OmoKhary(f): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus: R - Kelly, Spirit and Prayer Change
thank you!
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Lilimax(f): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
fpeter: Bow Down and Worship Him by Benjamin Dube.
That song connects me to heaven smiley

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by chidibond(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Its not so much about the singer @ idnoble, its about the lyrics of the song and the openness of the listener's spirit. Worship is about expression of love to God. @op, any song with meaningful lyrics does it for me, local or foreign.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Tcbaby(f): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
heaven on earth-by micah stampley
He's able-by ??
u r migthy-by
Dansaki-by lara george
E.T.c.....
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by emmabest2000(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
(1)Change my heart oh God , Make it ever true .
(2) I just wanna be where you are .
All By Don moen ..
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by destino24(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
All Christian classical musics make me feel good
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Israel Houghton- Alpha and Omega
Kirk Franklin- Imagine me
Joyous Celebration- Joko ya hao
Sonnie Badu- Adonai
Norman Hutchins- Emmanuel
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Texykool: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yahweh - Hillsong
Indescribable - Chris Tomlin
Healing Rain - Michael W. Smith
Chasing After You - Tye Tribett
God, great God - Kurt Carr
Praise U in the Storm - Casting Crowns
East to West - Casting Crowns

Mma Mma - Frank Edwards
Oba awon Oba - Frank Edwards
Book of Life - Nathaniel Bassey
Dansaki - Lara George
And many more...

But the greatest foreign gospel that will never cease to remind me of eternity is...

I Pledge Allegiance

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by tinuolababy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
As we worship in your presence there is healing
the Holy Spirit gentle touch is flowing
jesus we believe
jesus there is healing in your name..............

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Btruth: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
For me, it is "Amazing Grace" all the time.........lol.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by bigmummy7(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
For me: All d song of Cornelius O Benjamine; mostly, - Father u ar kind, Gracious and merciful.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by akereconfi: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
you must be a very sinful fellow grin grin grin
P.S na joke oh.. lol

am only Human bro,
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by osavasvic(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I Surrender- Hillsong, One true God-Hillsong

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by dejibimbo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
am bookmarking this thread....need to get the songs i dont have
lead me to the cross- dont knw singer, listen to that when i know am going far 4rm God....Open the flood gate of heaven by a ghanaian artist, sonnie buba i think, always opens ways 4 me.... heaven on earth-micah stampley....creed-last breath....kirk franklin-as long as you are there, keeps me heaven conscious....alot o....and J moss-nobody, helped me through a time in my life, still listens to it, and mali music- that name....mali music- yahweh, mali music-broken spirit...let me stop here
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by chocplum(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Can anyone post links of websites where these songs can be downloaded? Please
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by crackhaus: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am - by Eddie James

It just gets my spirit going.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fela - Amen

John Lennon - Imagine

Joan Osborne - What if God was one of us

XTC - Dear God

Those and many others on my playlist make me hate organise religion
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Covenant keeping God, there is no one like you....alpha and omega...

Who is likeunto thee oh oh lord, who is like unto thee..

I sing what keeps me in Gods presence.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Taylor184: Agnus Dei...makes me feel im in heaven
lol me too
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by iamdsam: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mine are very numerous to mention but I would mention the names of the artists which are: Don Moen, Hillsongs, Let it Rain by Frank Edwards, and The Power Of Your Love (I don't know the artist who sang it but this song got me thinking bout God for several months when I debuted playing it)
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by KAYD007(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Can't remember when last i personally listened to a christian song undecided...a gradual de-religion process wink
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Our lives belong to you -T sharp. Amazing

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by treasuretemi(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
chocplum: Can anyone post links of websites where these songs can be downloaded? Please

yea, do check tubidy
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Dyt(f): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cece Winans - Come fill my heart
Women of faith - My Redeemer lives, couple of their songs, can't remember the tittle
This naija gospel artiste too, can't remember his name jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.