Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen (33410 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by 9jahubcom(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Annie2gud: Ok. Is that All?
u mean am
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by godwinony(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
slave mentality.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamdsam: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: why are you happy for her ?
In fact I don't this thread why are you guys celebrating , why is she celebrating?
Na this kind bad belle talk na e make my sister wan run commot from Nigeria so. You can't see her no more!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sycophant. No harm intended, bt better advice her, dat when rocking life,make she rember man go grow old some day. And again, how many western celebrity has strived to get nigeria citizenship? Not to talk of popping champgne for it. SMH 4 we nigerians.
milychocs:

Having money is nice
She can wake up tmr and decide to throw a party cos of that eclipse, next tmr she makes another venue happen to celebrate C Ronaldo's hat trick, and on Sunday yet another party just because she can!
Lol...
I am very happy for Karen, she is obviously having a blast
Life is meant to be enjoyed, by everyone (even the ones with fake body parts and faces pillows should hide)
Karen, spend that money, have fun with your people, dual citizenship helps you get by, no one thinks you hate your country, at least I don't.
Karenoo
My Mz good heart
May your life keep rocking, all day, every day
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by NadiaSA1(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
RockMaxi: Nigerians voted for you to win the BBA and now you pay us back by dumping us... embarassed
kwaaaaaaaaaaa

*laughs in zulu
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Mujah1deen: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamdsam: Na this kind bad belle talk na e make my sister wan run commot from Nigeria so. You can't see her no more!
your sister has a slave mentality, just like this yeye ashawo
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamdsam: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
DJDOLA: And one mumu go still come here con dey tell us say nigeria better pass uk...imagine person wey get money still dey do party because she don be us citizen...wetin poor man go con do if he become uk citizen
Why the jealousy. Make my sister cry say she don be citizen for Britain. Why hate
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by peter1994(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
She don port ooooO
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Place of birth: Nigeria

Boldly written on my dad's passport. It's a fact that cannot be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by nopsman1: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Impulse80: Ok na we don hear
Meanwhile for naija...

lol... this one their room is lightened , is it phcn or generator( I pass my neighbor). I pray the fumes doesn't kill the family oooh.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamdsam: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: your sister has a slave mentality, just like this yeye ashawo
Can't she spend her money on what she likes

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by rhames(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
his awesomeness: What's the name of that Frog in sesame street show... undecided Oh yea! Kermit the frog. That's who she reminds me of.

Bros you get the answer well. I go dash u bottle of Champagne. grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Adaobi12: Sycophant. No harm intended, bt better advice her, dat when rocking life,make she rember man go grow old some day. And again, how many western celebrity has strived to get nigeria citizenship? Not to talk of popping champgne for it. SMH 4 we nigerians.

I used to like your innocent, polite ways
Berra stay like that...name calling is not so kosher

I say it again, I am happy she is having a blast while people here are hating on her
Calling a fellow human being ugly is sick in my opinion
FYI, I am not into the celebrity world, but I like Karen, deal with it
And I will not advise her, it is her life
My post had nothing to do with celebrating Britishness, lol
I hope you are based in Naija? Cos if you are in any way enjoying obodo oyibo benefits, hmmm

Her British passport will most definitely help if she ever wanna change her "ugly" face or retouch her boobs, don't you think?
Access to good medical care, so why should she not do whatever she likes?
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamdsam: Na this kind bad belle talk na e make my sister wan run commot from Nigeria so. You can't see her no more!

Thank you!!!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by juman(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
peter1994: She don port ooooO

She don port to Queen's land. grin

Anyway I thank God for her.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by marymarcel009: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Luks like a retired Head mistress
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by mikidoo1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Karen igbo?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Mujah1deen: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamdsam: Can't she spend her money on what she likes
can I air my opinion?
She's stupid .period, I don't care about her money ,do I eat in his house? She's a slave , I guess her so called money didn't rise her self esteem
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamdsam: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
milychocs:

I used to like your innocent, polite ways
Berra stay like that...name calling is not so kosher

I say it again, I am happy she is having a blast while people here are hating on her
Calling a fellow human being ugly is sick in my opinion
FYI, I am not into the celebrity world, but I like Karen, deal with it
And I will not advise her, it is her life
My post had nothing to do with celebrating Britishness, lol
I hope you are based in Naija? Cos if you are in any way enjoying obodo oyibo benefits, hmmm

Her British passport will most definitely help if she ever wanna change her "ugly" face or retouch her boobs, don't you think?
Access to good medical care, so why should she not do whatever she likes?
Chai!
I wonder!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamdsam: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: can I air my opinion?
She's stupid .period, I don't care about her money ,do I eat in his house? She's a slave , I guess her so called money didn't rise her self esteem
Is that suppose to be your problem
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by iamidris: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
O buoy dis girl gather haters o
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Mujah1deen: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamdsam: Is that suppose to be your problem
are you her lawyer on Nl ? Na wa o with some people ,Abeg park well
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by clnzo: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
his awesomeness: What's the name of that Frog in sesame street show... undecided Oh yea! Kermit the frog. That's who she reminds me of.
hahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by nickalams: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
She is a fool I dnt even know she win dis stupid Big borther African if she like mk she go nationalize 4 mozambique who care Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww fOol
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by juvewalex(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
wat do u want us to do now ?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by bizfirst: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
don't blame her...Naija is one hell of a place!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Tundenoni(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
RockMaxi: Nigerians voted for you to win the BBA and now you pay us back by dumping us... embarassed
just leave am....God go fight for us!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by ICHIEMAN: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Polio: And what is this crap doing on the front page?!
bros y u dey rise temper na...pack wel o
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by joyidarauko: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good for her , she doesn't appreciate God for making her a Nigerian, see omg getto
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Afrok(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Eh! Congratulations to her, at least bitches in Nigeria az decreased by one. Thanks to U.K for helping Nigeria nationalize one of her bitches. Stay off dis post all Karen's associates, no offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.