Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen (33522 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: So make nairalanders de jump abi? If I comot those calabash wey dem pack inside your boobiee wetin remain undecided
nawao!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by pomide(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Who is Karen igho Pls?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by pomide(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Who the hell is Karen igho?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by TharyeS(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2013
HALLELUJAH!! Lagos party gon' b free now. D girl like party!! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by tutaboi(m): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2013
ayos82: Well I think she needs to revisit her surgeon,before that balloon will burst. undecided
do u think there is milk inside ?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Cholison(m): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Second class citizen. No tap root again, just standing alone.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by bosslife850: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Any interested woman seeking a 100% discreet relationship with a young , educated and matured guy should contact me for meet up.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by wowo2: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2013
bosslife850: Any interested woman seeking a 100% discreet relationship with a young , educated and matured guy should contact me for meet up.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

bosslife850: Any interested woman seeking a 100% discreet relationship british citizenship with a young , educated and matured guy Karen should contact me her for meet up.
You can call text or add me her [s]on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria[/s]
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2013
All these ppl calling her a slave and a this n a that most of u have applied for visa lottery one time or the other.

Most of the ladies are hoping to give birth to at least one of their children n the US and it aint because of the healthcare but because of the passport and what that passport can offer your child in the future.

Karen desired something and it was granted to her (winning Big Brother) I bet she even prayed bout it sef. She also desired to become a british citizen n that has been granted to her. Continue to hate, her prayers continue to be answered.

A BIG CONGRATS Karen! I'm tres happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Mujah1deen: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Coconut head
parisienne: All these ppl calling her a slave and a this n a that most of u have applied for visa lottery one time or the other.

Most of the ladies are hoping to give birth to at least one of their children n the US and it aint because of the healthcare but because of the passport and what that passport can offer your child in the future.

Karen desired something and it was granted to her (winning Big Brother) I bet she even prayed bout it sef. She also desired to become a british citizen n that has been granted to her. Continue to hate her prayers continue to be answered.

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by babseg(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2013
parisienne: All these ppl calling her a slave and a this n a that most of u have applied for visa lottery one time or the other.

Karen desired something and it was granted to her (winning Big Brother) I bet she even prayed bout it sef. She also desired to become a british citizen n that has been granted to her. Continue to hate her prayers continue to be answered.

Does she has to broadcast it?

She is a bush girl and uncivilised

Omo tio ri ola ri
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by caprini: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Taking panadol on another's headache.SMH

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Okaka27(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Kai!
Dis one na wahala phaa. shocked shocked
So dis nyarinya i dn leab us go anguan UK ko!?
Toh...ai no wahala.
Allah ya taimakamu ar wannan Nigeria!!!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by LadyH(f): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2013
undecided Well..some day..I believe the NIGERIAn passport will be widely sort after too.. grin Congratulobia Karen. It's all u b.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by shinkafimoon(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2013
People can be so evil...the brother who posted this craaaaaaap just said "she dumped her nigeria passport"...brother you do not dump your passport for one country for that of another country..you need them for access into both..stop making people look bad unnecessarily!!!....MTCHEEEEEEEEEWWW
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by lastpage: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2013
That her breast get Cancer nii? abi na wetin happin to it?

Hmmm...... people of very low expectation in Life!

Abeggi o, make President Jonathan declare Ten days Public Holiday since this magga don get British Citizenship o! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Lolitua(f): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2013
oh boy you guyz wont kill me wit "laugh" lol..although that karen of a gal z************
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by adegwurulez(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2013
karen igho,who is she? is she the messiah we have been waiting for that will call off ASUU strike? Is she that charismatic leader that will give us 24hrs light and stop bokoharam? Is she that God fearing leader that that would fight corruption? Is she that ambasador that can change our image in front of the world? if she isn't then she might as well become a citizen of chad, i dont give an eff!!!!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Bimboscoo: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2013
paulworld: Recharge card please 08120003102
I have seen corporate beggars. This one na e-begging,i-begging or soft begging.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2013
pomide: Who is Karen igho Pls?
she is a monkey that escaped from a zoo and was captured by the queen of england
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by IYANGBALI: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2013
ICHIEMAN:
d last time I checked faces don't buy british identity.
you think karen get your time,she doesn't even know you exist,keep defending poooooh.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Phonon: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
....and how does becoming a Britich citizen change your life if it is screwed up already? angry
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by veekay24(f): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Y r pple always hating? I dnt c anything wrong wif it, pple do dis everytym. Or is it coz its Karen?
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Tunjman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats miss world!

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by begwong: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
IamTitanium: Mstchheww. I don't even know what to say sef, abeg who needs dis space. PM me for booking : N1000 richard card [/b]only undecided
Tenk angry
[b]No be only richard card,na Tom hank's boxers
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by tpia5: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Its just typical of nigerian journalism or is it blogging, to release reports which only give half or no information because they are banking on the semi literacy of the readers.

Given the fact that much of nigeria is illiterate or has an illiterate mindset, its not surprising to see this kind of headline yet no explanation as to how she qualified for the UK citizenship.
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Natasha2(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Cool
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you think karen get your time,she doesn't even know you exist,keep defending poooooh.
Thank u 4 ur comment..Help me tell d fool!!
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by UNLEASHED(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
She go renounce her citizenship when UK tax her earnings and tax her bobbie separately grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2013
nice..would do anything for dat passport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / 2face Idibia’s Honorary Degree Conferment At Igbinedion University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.