Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Hidden Chapter. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Chapter. (3493 Views)

Naruto Chapter 593 (pidgin English) / End Of The Road (a Novel) Chapter 1 / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
STORED HERE FOR SAFE KEEPING

royver on December 24, 2013 at 10:15 pm said:
Mine, or should I say ‘Ours’, is a simple gift. It is a secret we have been keeping in the family since we were born. By ‘we’, I mean my brothers and I. I’m not even sure our parents know about our superpower.
We are the Icemen. Our skin is impervious to cold. Since we were hardly ever exposed to the concept of warm water except maybe in our toddler years, our skins have adapted to cold running water straight from the tap. Come rain or shine, whether late at night or the biting windy chills of the harmattan season like the one we are experiencing right now, we always have our bath with cold water. You can even dare us, add a few extra cubes of ice into the bath bucket to make things interesting, even make us have our baths outside where our bodies will be exposed to the raw elements, it will not matter. We will not shiver. We will not shake. We can never be frozen. Our bathing can never be stopped.

I remember once lodging in a hotel and noticing the red label on the faucet as i entered the bathroom, indicating that hot water would actually come out if I turned it open. Out of curiosity I did. I mixed the water to what I thought was a comfortable degree and began my bath. No sooner had I started than I felt something melt within me. My left arm had gone limp! I jumped away and used the shower head to spray cold water on myself then ran into the bedroom and put the AC on full blast and in moments my arm was restored.
I made a mental note that day. I had found my kryptonite.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Chapter. by KingZero: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have been on the lookout for you, hope you have been good.
this looks interesting
Are you writing a new story anytime soon? I always look forward to your work
Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingZero:
I have been on the lookout for you, hope you have been good.

this looks interesting

Are you writing a new story anytime soon? I always look forward to your work

Thanks brother. I'm currently going through the grueling rigors of specialization so writing has been a bit difficult. I just put out short stories from time to time.
Re: Hidden Chapter. by Aliyeous(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Royver great story

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
"Srimas Butcha The reason Landau was crying is because Howie told him "Your life is never gonna be the same." The emotional impact of what that means to Landau, (he won't be washing cars anymore), is why he was crying. Howie didn't insult him in any way.

If Landau would've just auditioned earlier in his life, he'd never of had to go through all of the hardships he's faced over the last dozen or more years. Maybe he wasn't as good back then and needed time to tweak his skills. But I kind of doubt it.

Landau has deprived the world of his talent for far too long and it's good that we have finally gotten to hear him sing.

And if you read this, they are talking about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Chapter. by firebaby(f): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Royver:

wink
Hi please can you give me your link on okadabooks thank you
Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2018
firebaby:

Hi please can you give me your link on okadabooks thank you
hello dear,
No longer on okadabooks
Re: Hidden Chapter. by firebaby(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Royver:

hello dear,
No longer on okadabooks
Ok
Any links to read your stories fully because some have been deleted thnkx
Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
firebaby:

Ok
Any links to read your stories fully because some have been deleted thnkx

I had to cut most of them up short due to plagiarism and copyright. You can check https://royveruniverse./ to see if you can find some.

Out of curiosity firebaby... what kind of story do you like to read? Horror? Romance?
Re: Hidden Chapter. by firebaby(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Royver:

I had to cut most of them up short due to plagiarism and copyright. You can check https://royveruniverse./ to see if you can find some.

Out of curiosity firebaby... what kind of story do you like to read? Horror? Romance?

The claw ,the tail and the cross
And I see what others do not see
I just want the full stories tnx
Re: Hidden Chapter. by Royver(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
firebaby:

The claw ,the tail and the cross
And I see what others do not see
I just want the full stories tnx
Will definitely release the full clips soon, but not quite now.
Thanks.
Re: Hidden Chapter. by firebaby(f): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Story: Wahala X Palava / My Fiance, My Foe:- A Love Story! / Free Romantic Story :- Life With Spoilt Neighbours(18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.