Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (202417 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Olufemichael: Update: UNILAG threatens to pull of of the 5 months old ASUU strike, it was gathered that some lecturers in the citedal of learning have vowed to pull out if nothing is done this week to resolve the impasse between ASUU and FG. SOURCE: AIT NEWS, I REP LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OJO.
Thats strange..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Gbajabiamila1: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Olufemichael: Update: UNILAG threatens to pull of of the 5 months old ASUU strike, it was gathered that some lecturers in the citedal of learning have vowed to pull out if nothing is done this week to resolve the impasse between ASUU and FG. SOURCE: AIT NEWS, I REP LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OJO.
I sight you, of the greatest LASUITES! Abeg, how far about our internal parole, is it still on?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by complete1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Phemmy99: its getting late already,,i doubt if its still goin to hold...
the problem is we dont know if its even holding already or its not,reporters are here to cover life updates of wat ever is happening here,be it ASUU strike or wat ever meeting.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
complete1: the problem is we dont know if its even holding already or its not,reporters are here to cover life updates of wat ever is happening here,be it ASUU strike or wat ever meeting.
lets hope for the best...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Dennizeey: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fynestboi: ASUU!!! ASUU!!! ASUU!!! Strike have really turn this education section to rumours lodge, false information carriers has decided to nest their egg on this section, hence to curb this unacceptable and degrading act we moderator of this section has decided to open this thread for ASUU news, therefore all News concerning ASUU strike should be post on here if the news comes out real with well stated source and nt a blog,or any frame up source then it would grace frontpage directly from this thread. Say No to Rumours and False information!!!
moderator truthfully,your english ain't error free...ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!! and not the other way round.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Honarable rep...ULSHALAN...I hail o
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sermwell(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kelechi2020:

dull head...what is in his write up that you have to believe?he is not even sure so don't expect pictures...

Look at you! Gullible fool! Anybody can do what that so called reporter is doing and you are daft enough to believe him!...please to whom brain is given, sense is expected!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sermwell(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dennizeey: moderator truthfully,your english ain't error free...ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!! and not the other way round.

so how do you expect him to spell ASUU? Please may be you should help us cuz I'm confuse right now!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by sparkyfx: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU ANTHEM:
4months don waka, we still dey carry go,
Students don waka, Lecturers go solo, Fed' Govt
o, una dey craze o...we don tire o!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by complete1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
One thing am sure of is dat any meeting going on now is not ending any soon,it might stretch into the early hours of 2moro,what else do u xpect from a meeting in a room well airconditioned and lots of snacks nd drinks at d reception

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by westsyde92: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
complete1: One thing am sure of is dat any meeting going on now is not ending any soon,it might stretch into the early hours of 2moro,what else do u xpect from a meeting in a room well airconditioned and lots of snacks nd drinks at d reception
any sign of ASUU members or deir bus dere
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by missuniverse(f): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sermwell: so how do you expect him to spell ASUU? Please may be you should help us cuz I'm confuse right now!
u mistook his post ,he was pointing at d exclamation sign not the word

2 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dennizeey: moderator truthfully,your english ain't error free...ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!! and not the other way round.

chaii!... Nairalander and d moderators shaaaa!. Must he write everytin in an official way?... If "yes", y cant u talk about dose ones abbreviating simple words on NL, like; "pple" wen dey mean *people*::: "cum" wen dey mean *come* etc.

Get off it, bro!!!.

#I don vex sef# Ur expression is even bad too.... Imagine; """ur ENGLISH AIN'T error free"""--- weren't u tot dat d word ENGLISH is an Adjective ?..... Y not say ENGLISH WORDS or EXPRESSION instead?. cool ,

Learn to be punctilious, okay?!!!.

#No insult intended#
smiley .
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Samgreguc(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Donaldmike: you are a fool for doing dis. must u quote everytin?

haba. . . . Y d insult? Can't you see his reaction was to the whole body? Okey, show him the part he could have quoted.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sermwell: .

Look at you! Gullible fool! Anybody can do what that so called reporter is doing and you are daft enough to believe him!...please to whom brain is given, sense is expected!
Of what use will it be for him to take us for a ride??,,,we should even respect d fact that he evn created time just to post the updates...always think before judging people...

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sermwell(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
miss universe: u mistook his post ,he was pointing at d exclamation sign not the word
I don't think so! What do you think he meant by rather than the other way round?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by complete1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
westsyde92:
any sign of ASUU members or deir bus dere
no bus

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by westsyde92: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
complete1: no bus
dt means ASUU is nt meetin fg dis nyt
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by missuniverse(f): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kiingsolomon: chaii!... Nairalander and d moderators shaaaa!. Must he write everytin in an official way?... If "yes", y cant u talk about dose ones abbreviating simple words on NL, like; "pple" wen dey mean *people*::: "cum" wen dey mean *come* etc.

Get off it, bro!!!.

#I don vex sef# Ur expression is bad too.... "ur ENGLISH AIN'T error free" were'nt u tot dat d word ENGLISH is an Adjective ?..... Y not ENGLISH WORDS or EXPRESSION?. cool ,

Learn to be punctilious, okay!.

#No insult intended#
smiley .
long live d king.but bros u sef wey dey correct get error too."were not " is tagged in dis form"weren't" not were'nt
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sermwell(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Phemmy99: Of what use will it be for him to take us for a ride??,,,we should even respect d fact that he evn created time just to post the updates...always think before judging people...
mtscheew!! You are a big joke too! Of what use was it for that fake ASUU twitter handle guy to have taken most people like you for a ride? Can't believe you are so naïve to take everyone here on nairaland seriously? Well, its your choice!

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by missuniverse(f): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kiingsolomon: chaii!... Nairalander and d moderators shaaaa!. Must he write everytin in an official way?... If "yes", y cant u talk about dose ones abbreviating simple words on NL, like; "pple" wen dey mean *people*::: "cum" wen dey mean *come* etc.

Get off it, bro!!!.

#I don vex sef# Ur expression is bad too.... "ur ENGLISH AIN'T error free" were'nt u tot dat d word ENGLISH is an Adjective ?..... Y not ENGLISH WORDS or EXPRESSION?. cool ,

Learn to be punctilious, okay!.

#No insult intended#
smiley .
long live d king.but bros u sef wey dey correct get error too."were not " is tagged in dis form"weren't" not "were'nt"
#NO INSULT INTENDED#
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is it only guys that are on this thread ni,,,where are d ladies @??
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Donaldmike(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Phemmy99: Is it only guys that are on this thread ni,,,where are d ladies @??
They are on there period na
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Samgreguc(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
eddiegate: Ma first tym to reply on dis post buh I ve gone thru all d replies here,I must say d future of dis country is bright.if I must interject nd correct some impressions here,wen lecturers go on strike,they only stop teaching wich is deir primary assignment,they are still active wit deir secondary assignments like research,project development etc.so they must be paid,itz nt new tho..wat fg did was just to delay deir salary to compel dem to call off d strike...........I rep uniben
No wonder! Am not suprise this nitwitty statement is coming from you. You know what eh. . . When you get to school eh. . Abandon your primary assignment and go do the secondary (like being fully in politics, going to departmental congress when it lecture/test time) and expect the required knowledge. . . .

***mtcheew, your school even voted massively for continuation of the strike***

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
miss universe: long live d king.but bros u sef wey dey correct get error too."were not " is tagged in dis form"weren't" not were'nt
grin grin .... King was very angry wen typing it ni jare, so I did nt re-read it before posting.. Tnx for d rectification.

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Phemmy99: Is it only guys that are on this thread ni,,,where are d ladies @??
we are watching you guys argue...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olufemichael(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gbajabiamila1: I sight you, of the greatest LASUITES! Abeg, how far about our internal parole, is it still on?
That one na NASU PROBLEM NA, besides, it has been resolved.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by yetunsbay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013

no 1 abv mistake...its ASUU! ASUU! ASUU! gan

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by marcangelo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its like ASUU is goin all secret, dis time around,, i suspect dey ar preSsent dere.. @Complete1 welldone
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by complete1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sermwell: mtscheew!! You are a big joke too! Of what use was it for that fake ASUU twitter handle guy to have taken most people like you for a ride? Can't believe you are so naïve to take everyone here on nairaland seriously? Well, its your choice!
its sad a twitter guy took u and others for a ride based on this strike issue,to save us d stress of insulting others i think we should be diplomatic abt it,lets just wait till 2moro and see wat headlines have for us,am a new member on dis forum and i felt i shud share infos here based on d fact dat am opportuned to b were d so-called meeting might hold.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
yetunsbay: no 1 abv mistake...its ASUU! ASUU! ASUU! gan
hahaha!..grin ..cant jez help laffn oo. Come and see many "English lingua franca pedagogues" for diz thread, faa! cheesy

Well, well... D exclamation marks depend on d person's tone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (109) (Reply)

Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.