Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Does The Mouth Talk Faster Than The Brain??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does The Mouth Talk Faster Than The Brain??? (1302 Views)

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Mouth Talk Faster Than The Brain??? by Johnnoo(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2013
A sharp argument erupted this morning in my office that the Mouth talk faster than what the Brain processes. Please NLs, can I've your opinion

1 Like

Re: Does The Mouth Talk Faster Than The Brain??? by Vivly(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
For those who speak before they think, Yes. Their mouth sure works faster.
Re: Does The Mouth Talk Faster Than The Brain??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
I think their brain speak faster than their mouth can processed and that should be the reason of people who talk faster than they could be heard !!!

Some talk as if,Hot yam is in their mouth , It is simply because, there are so many words in their brain and they really wanna put it out @ once regardless of the capacity of what their mouth can do !!!

(1) (Reply)

Understand Your Lack Of Confidence And Self Esteem / Skin Care Program States To Add Collagen / Why Do Some Ladies Sleep Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.