Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! (6624 Views)

Dark And Lovely Unveils Braids N Weaves In Port-harcourt / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. / Please Help My Knuckles Are Very Dark And I Am A Light Skinned Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Cactus(m): 1:28am On Jun 15, 2006
in any instance of requesting opinions/asking questions that may seem questionable in terms of collective acceptance, why would people always refer to the issue being discussed/asked in terms of A FRIEND OF MINE or using a third person?

well the picture sux, there ought to be a law banning purple, black, silver and other funny colored lipstick.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by pascal(m): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2006
May be if i see her other pictures i can then say what is in my mind, but Beauty is subjective so it becomes a personal thing.

Truly the lip stick is just on the high side an Africa queen need not apply that.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ddizzle(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2006
lol grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by WesleyanA(f): 3:08am On Jun 15, 2006
she's pretty!!!. . . but her makeup is terrible undecided
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by achinu(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2006
She's AIGHT! Ease off on the lipstick a lil, she got a nice body on her.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hotstepper(f): 3:37am On Jun 15, 2006
another African Queen, lol
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2006
hot stepper is that u shocked shocked, the gurls a cutie
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hotstepper(f): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2006
yea datz me, actually datz what da Nigerians in ma uni. call me tongue (AFRICAN QUEEN), lol
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2006
wow!! ure cute o, for reals
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hotstepper(f): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2006
10x gurl
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by faf(f): 4:00am On Jun 15, 2006
um, undecided
her lipstick looks scary, maybe sumn in pink will do! tongue
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2006
exactly, then her hair, i love gurls that go natural,
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 4:03am On Jun 15, 2006
hotstepper, where u at
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by faf(f): 4:03am On Jun 15, 2006
i see sumn wrong with the underarms, nt that its not shaved but something doesnt look right  tongue
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hotstepper(f): 4:05am On Jun 15, 2006
toronto, canada
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 4:11am On Jun 15, 2006
yeah faf, i noticed that, its prolly cos of deodorants, ur underarms become black, lol
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by 2fine4u(f): 4:20am On Jun 15, 2006
i gotta agree wit shawna, she aint cute, a true African is better lookin than that. the lipstick is way too off for her dark face!!! all da guys that said she's cute need to get their eyes checked dang!!! she's aight but she aint no African beauty.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2006
help me tel them o, 2 fine lets see how fine u are now, lol wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by 2fine4u(f): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2006
aloib:

help me tel them o, 2 fine lets see how fine u are now, lol wink

i gats to keep my identity secret for security reasons, ya dig!! i dont put my pic in every website cos am on da most wanted list.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2006
yeah i feel u, its ok,
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ddizzle(f): 4:48am On Jun 15, 2006
abi me too oh lol j/k smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Drusilla(f): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2006
She is a beautiful girl with lots of potential.

She has a perfectly proportioned face. No mistakes there.

Of course the make up and the hair color are very distracting.

It's probably not a good idea to ever show your arm pits.

The color of the clothes and make up and the hair are far too distracting.

All together one can not pay attention to her because so many colors are coming at you all at once.

Beautiful girl with much potential.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2006
lmao drusilla, her dressing is zero, lol
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Drusilla(f): 5:27am On Jun 15, 2006
It is almost painful to see all those colors at once. grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by jgirl3: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2006
You guys are funny lol grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2006
u guys, i pity the thread starter, anyways he/she asked for our opinions
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by noshaking(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2006
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, apart from the colours, she has enough potential.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by food4tot: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2006
all the negative comments seems one sided

Can I sense some hating ? wink

Is she beautiful? Yes (my opinion)
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2006
gUsh!! but that chic in the pic aint the least bit pretty!!! haba!!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by micklplus(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2006
Apuputuyoyo, Haba !

Cheers cheesy
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hotstepper(f): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2006
my African Queen, lol
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2006
@mickplus

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Daily Catalogue Of Naija Different Styles(gazzyfashion..com) / Adidas Adilette Sandals For Unisex / Gorgeous Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.