Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! (6625 Views)

Dark And Lovely Unveils Braids N Weaves In Port-harcourt / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. / Please Help My Knuckles Are Very Dark And I Am A Light Skinned Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by thelma2(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
what opinions people av. where's Avalon? she should come defend her friend or better still HERSELF grin

@Hotstepper your name fits you. ur HOT girl! kiss
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao thelma cheesy cheesy
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Hippie: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2006
oh avalon am getting blind that chick is the ugliest "THING" i have ever set my eyes on
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Nutter(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
Haba! Women are always so quick to judge other women - especially those they feel threatened by grin. We've heard complaints ranging from the colour of her lipstick to the colour of her hair. From the cut of her jeans to the colour of her underarms. Na wetin?! If you are better looking that the girl in the photo, then post your pic and let us be the judge of that. If you are an expert in the art of makeup application, then show us. Hating on this ATTRACTIVE girl can only offer temporary comfort. Ultimately, you will still have to endure the face in the mirror!  tongue

@Hotstepper
Now that's what I'm talking about! You've got the guts to post a pic because you are secure in the way you look. Not so for the others. So so mouth cheesy. Lipstick do this, jeans do that. Wetin?!

Let's see those photos ladies. Let's see how well you handle criticism directed at YOU. Put up or shut up biko.

Any takers? cool
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2006
hey what about urs, we dont even know if u male or female
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2006
well she's cute but would be more cute if she reduces the make up a little,the makeup is to much. grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Nutter(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2006
bluenubian:

hey what about urs, we don't even know if u male or female

@bluenubian

I'm male. I'll get my gender sorted on my profile as soon as I'm done with this.

My offer to the ladies still stands. Let's see some photos of y'all looking perfect (with the right colour lipstick, right colour hair, right colour underarms [na real wah!] and the right type of jeans) or please stop being so judgemental.  Y'all are just concerned about ripping into her - perhaps to make yourselves feel better? The poor girl has feelings too, y'know? Moreover, I'm sure she's better looking than most of you  grin grin

For the avoidance of doubt:
1. I'm not dating the African Queen in question  sad cheesy
2. I have never met her  sad cheesy
3. I don't know her from Eve sad cheesy
4. I'm 'defending' her cos  you lot were a bit heavy.  angry cheesy

True African Queen, don't mind them jare  wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
looks more like the guy pasted the pic for criticism not admiration cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
Kai rho, dat na painful statement. Poor person, he post pic thinkng NL members wld be at least a bit nice, and wat do we all do? We dismantle the person in this picture 1 by 1.

Kai we don try grin grin grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Nutter(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ToyM28

No be small dismantle cheesy. Poor girl probably regrets posting the photo. Bad belle too much for here.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2006
i know grin grin, if i was d guy that posted the pic of his AFRICAN QUEEN here, i wld ve sent a personal msg 2 seun a long time ago, to close down this thread.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
common y'all,the chick aint that pretty,only got nice shapes tho undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2006
tru-mic, i think dat was stated already, poor babe she wld probably never reach NL again
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Nutter(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2006
ToyM28:

i know grin grin, if i was d guy that posted the pic of his AFRICAN QUEEN here, i would ve sent a personal msg 2 seun a long time ago, to close down this thread.

grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
@toy u are very right there gurl

no offense intended but i just wanted to call a spade a spade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol.

well, wat can i say u've certainly identified the spade well enof. But at least u did try 2 complement the spade, saying d figure is nice.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Toy

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Toy u are right again

in fact u are beginning to steal ma hrt  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Rhod lmao too
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
kai tru-mic, is it dat easy 2 still ur heart *scrating head thinking*

In dat case, oh boy u fine well well, nothing compared 2 dis pic.
*fingeres crossed*

hope ve stolen ur heart finally, wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by spikedcylinder: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
Nutter,what is going on here is not hating,its calling a spade a spade.In as much as i hate calling other people ugly because i believe everyone in beautiful in their own way(ceteris paribus)i'm not feeling the girl in the picture at all.It looks like she used two weeks worth of lipstick in one day!Her clothes are awful and i must truly say that her armpits. . . . .thats another story.

@hotstepper and i mean this in the sweetest way possible,that belt is very common in Nigeria. grin grin but you look supercool in the picture,am loving your tummy. . . .
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Toy yeah u are on ur way to stealing ma heart cos im sooo much and emotional guy, i no get strong heart  sad sad sad sad sad

and who says ur not fineu got one of the best pics on pro,i ve been tripping for u the first day i got to NL but it seems u dont appreciate what u got and u are flattering a monkey like me  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2006
tnx tru-mic, lol. but wasnt talkng bout my pic, i was talkng bout the African queen.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ Toy
sorry, ma bad tongue tongue
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol. love u 4 dat do. wink kiss
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by trumic(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
@toy awwww aint that sweet?? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by desiree(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
YEEEPA!!! catastrophe

hair disaster
make-up disaster
wardrobe disaster shocked

The only thing working for her is her figure!!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by justine(f): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ Avalon, u really made my day 4 real!she fits in perfectly for d kind of person i had in mind for my next billboard, i definitely had 2 see her with such a catchy caption u put on, i also noticed the fact that she is already nearin stardom cos with all dese comments on her, dats wow!anyhow i m the c.e.o of JUST MODELS and as i said she fits in perfectly. , so pls more info on her.ty.JUSTINE.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2006
i think i know just the right person to critic avalon's picture and that is Papermoon
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by avalon: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
wow!!!!!!!3 PAGES OF FAME! kiss kiss kissTO ALL OF YOU WHO NOTICED THAT PICTURE AND CARED TO REPLY.TO ALL YU HATERS, I GUESS U ARE JUST DOING WOT U KNOW HOW TO DO BEST.I AINT TRIPPING!LOL.@JUSTINE PM ME TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER ;I PUT IN ANOTHER PIX OF HER.TY.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
@eastcoast

why papermoon?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2006
because she is good at it. I particularly liked her critique of the contestants in the hottest female thread. wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ddizzle(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2006
ok, bt shes gone nw!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Daily Catalogue Of Naija Different Styles(gazzyfashion..com) / Adidas Adilette Sandals For Unisex / Gorgeous Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.