Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (14812 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
samilo88:
[s]STFU Fool... When you are clueless on how to defend your party, you always resort to insults and abusive language. Go get a life mug and stop dangling from d nuts of your paymasters.[/s]

With all the village bingos running around NL, they must not have animal control people or program in your villages....

smh...
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

[s]So, your answer is No, they are not guilty at this very second.

...but you said.

Again, the INEC dullard is obviously another worthless, unprofessional and incompetent clown, they use words like alleged in the legal world for a reason, but your dumb ass and this incompetent clown assigned guilt already before trial and conviction.

So, how do you reconcile your quotes with your solemn admission that only the court of law can decide their guilt or innocence?

Again, we call you ignorant villagers for a reason[/s]...

AshawoMeta, please spare us your usual nonsense and cover your sorry head in shame.

Contrary to the desperate antics of the APC propaganda machinery that those frauds were authentic.INEC Just deflated those lies by charging them for electoral offenses.

The 183 defaulters will be taught a bitter lesson . . . . .

14 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Orjioorji(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
since the arrest alhaji Rochas has become ice water.... It happen in his state he is on the run to save his ass

7 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmaine:

please spare us your usual nonsense and cover your sorry head in shame.

Contrary to the desperate antics of the APC propaganda machinery that those frauds [/b]were authentic. INEC Just deflated those lies by charging them for electoral offenses.

The 183 defaulters will be taught a bitter lesson
. . . . .

jmaine:

only the Law court has the final say in determining their Yes/No guilty status.

Confused dullard, you can rant like bingo till eternity. You are basically arguing against yourself because you've already admitted that only the court of law can decide their guilt or innocence.

See your miserable and pathetic life oponu jamiu....lmao
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
APC is synonymous with fraud and hypocrisy. Once again, we have been vindicated.

17 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

Confused dullard, you can rant like bingo till eternity. You are basically arguing against yourself because you've already admitted that only the court of law can decide their guilt or innocence.

See your miserable and pathetic life oponu jamiu....lmao

AshawoMeta, your Sojourn on this thread hasn't erased the stench of hypocrisy and fraudulent attempt of the APC in rigging the Anambra elections.

Keep fooling yourself, you are simply an amusement to us all . . . cheesy

The 183 persons arrested in Imo State on the eve of the November 16 Anambra State governorship election on charges of forging observer accreditation materials and possession of arms were on Wednesday, November 20, 2013, arraigned in Magistrate Court 2, Owerri.

10 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC is synonymous with fraud and hypocrisy. Once again, we have been vindicated.

They even defend their shameful acts by sending their E-maggots to do a shabby and poor job defending the obvious.

AshawoMeta comes to the mind cheesy

16 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmaine:

AshawoMeta, your Sojourn on this thread hasn't erased the stench of hypocrisy and fraudulent attempt of the APC in rigging the Anambra elections.

Keep fooling yourself, you are simply an amusement to us all . . . cheesy

jmaine:

They even defend their shameful acts by sending their E-maggots to do a shabby and poor job defending the obvious.

AshawoMeta comes to the mind cheesy

jmaine:

Oponu jamiu, the red highlight according to you betrayed your ignorant and village rant once again...

See how I set you up to obtain that admission from your stupid asss? lmao

That admission by your dumb asss ends the discussion...
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu, the red highlight according to you betrayed your ignorant and village rant once again...

See how I set you up to obtain that admission from your stupid asss? lmao

That admission by your dumb asss ends the discussion...[/s]

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . . Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

Quit your stupidity . . .

The 183 persons arrested in Imo State on the eve of the November 16 Anambra State governorship election on charges of forging observer accreditation materials and possession of arms were on Wednesday, November 20, 2013, arraigned in Magistrate Court 2, Owerri.

6 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmaine:
[s]

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . . Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

[/s]

jmaine:

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

9 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmaine:

You only showed how lousy and extremely dull headed you are, let me further prod that useless cranium of yours. . . . . .

Armed robbers caught in the act are still subjected to court trials to state their case even though we know what the outcome will be

=====> Guilty

lmao

Are they armed robbers?

What act exactly are you talking about?
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

lmao

Are they armed robbers?

What act exactly are you talking about?

Let me educate your famished brain box , it's part of my Corporate Social Responsibility and it's totally free grin. . .. . .

INEC has identified them as Electoral robbers, fraudsters and mercenaries. The court will simply do the needful by cementing and endorsing their journies to their jail cells . . .

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?inecnews=183-suspected-fake-observers-arraigned-in-imo

15 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by agbameta: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2013
jmaine:

Let me educate your famished brain box , it's part of my Corporate Social Responsibility and it's totally free grin. . .. . .

INEC has identified them as Electoral robbers, fraudsters and mercenaries. The court will simply do the needful by cementing and endorsing their journies to their jail cells . . .

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?inecnews=183-suspected-fake-observers-arraigned-in-imo

So, according to any idiotic and unprofessional prosecutor and a village learner like you, every suspect is guilty before and after trial, we don't even have to look at their facts and side of the story, they are guilty and the court system is just a random formality? Going by your ignorant and villager analogy, some worthless and incompetent federal prosecutors asserted that the Lagos state government did not obtain permission from the federal government before building the Lekki link bridge, but in the same court, it was tendered before the judge that the same federal government collected 10 million naira for the same approval, now they are disgraced clowns in the same court of law.

Bottom line, apportioning guilt based on the unprofessional utterances spewed by a reckless and ignorant public official is irresponsible, thoughtless, unwise and very very synonymous with lowly villagers like you..

I keep saying, you backward and jungle thinking people are too unfit, you are too anti social and uncivilized to be part of any sane and civilized society.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Osun state should be fenced out from the rest of nigeria and rauf given full life presidency to govern those boko wannabes.

I hate osun so much.

8 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by gratiaeo(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Those 183 APC touts must languish forever in Owerri prison

8 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by peziz(f): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2013
This is serious! Breeze blow foul yansh don open. Ewooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

[s]
So, according to any idiotic and unprofessional prosecutor and a village learner like you, every suspect is guilty before and after trial, we don't even have to look at their facts and side of the story, they are guilty and the court system is just a random formality? Going by your ignorant and villager analogy, some worthless and incompetent federal prosecutors asserted that the Lagos state government did not obtain permission from the federal government before building the Lekki link bridge, but in the same court, it was tendered before the judge that the same federal government collected 10 million naira for the same approval, now they are disgraced clowns in the same court of law.

Bottom line, apportioning guilt based on the unprofessional utterances spewed by a reckless and ignorant public official is irresponsible, thoughtless, unwise and very very synonymous with lowly villagers like you..

I keep saying, you backward and jungle thinking people are too unfit, you are too anti social and uncivilized to be part of any sane and civilized society. [/s]

More nonsense from the resident psychiatric troll

It's sad your are still grandstanding on your depraved foolishness while continuously spewing dung.

Please give it up, your APC attempt to rig the election got busted and the id1ots are in court standing trial.

9 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by theshadyexpress(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

With all the village bingos running around NL, they must not have animal control people or program in your villages....

smh...
this same village bingos have more financially successful individuals than your entire southwest region
they are the largest employers of labour
they hold the Nigerian economy to Ransome
it is obvious that your southwest leaders have implanted ignorance and poverty in you and reduced you to hungry praise singers
keep languishing in your stupidity while others better their lots
agbamumu

14 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by muami(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2013
leighcon: But there's nothing in the news suggesting the title (183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra State Are Fake - INEC) of this thread. INEC nor its representatives did not in anyway insinuate they are fake.......

Maybe the following comments from JEGA himself will help your small mind to understand better!

"[b]Jega also insisted that the 181 people from Osun State who claimed to be election observers and were arrested in Owerri, Imo State were fake as they were not accredited by the commission to monitor the election, saying that they forged an accreditation card of a group which was actually accredited by the commission.
According to Jega, “the so-called election observers from Osun State are fake. They did not belong to any accredited organisation. They did not come to Awka, the state capital, where the accreditation took place. They went to camp in Owerri for only God knows reasons. We should commend the security agencies that caught them before they could wreak their havoc.
“They are not INEC accredited election observers, we have our facts that they were coming for another mission. As we speak, we learnt that the Osun State Director of Public Prosecution, (DPP) was even trying to take over the case which is an electoral offence. You can see that something is fishy,” Jega further explained"[/b]
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/26950-jega-talks-tough-on-anambra-%E2%80%A2says-%E2%80%98we-won%E2%80%99t-cancel-polls%E2%80%99-%E2%80%A2inec-fixes-nov-30-for-supplementary-election-%E2%80%A2insists-181-arrested-people-from-osun-were-fake-election-observers-%E2%80%A2we-won%E2%80%99t-participate-in-supplementary-election-apc.html

7 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by jmaine: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2013
muami:

Maybe the following comments from JEGA himself will help your small mind to understand better!

"[b]Jega also insisted that the 181 people from Osun State who claimed to be election observers and were arrested in Owerri, Imo State were fake as they were not accredited by the commission to monitor the election, saying that they forged an accreditation card of a group which was actually accredited by the commission.
According to Jega, “the so-called election observers from Osun State are fake. They did not belong to any accredited organisation. They did not come to Awka, the state capital, where the accreditation took place. They went to camp in Owerri for only God knows reasons. We should commend the security agencies that caught them before they could wreak their havoc.
“They are not INEC accredited election observers, we have our facts that they were coming for another mission. As we speak, we learnt that the Osun State Director of Public Prosecution, (DPP) was even trying to take over the case which is an electoral offence. You can see that something is fishy,” Jega further explained"[/b]
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/26950-jega-talks-tough-on-anambra-%E2%80%A2says-%E2%80%98we-won%E2%80%99t-cancel-polls%E2%80%99-%E2%80%A2inec-fixes-nov-30-for-supplementary-election-%E2%80%A2insists-181-arrested-people-from-osun-were-fake-election-observers-%E2%80%A2we-won%E2%80%99t-participate-in-supplementary-election-apc.html

Another nice shut up post . . . . . Kudos Muami . . . .

11 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by MagicBishop: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
[Hook]

Ooh baby I like it raw
Yeah baby I like it rawww
Ooh baby I like it raw
Yeah baby I like it raww

[Verse 1]

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay
Gimme the mic so I can take it away
Off on a natural charge, bon-voyage
Yeah from the home of the Dodger Brooklyn squad
Wu-Tang killer bees on a swarm
Rain on your college-ass disco dorm
For you to even touch my skill
You gotta put the one killer bee and he ain't gonna kill
Now chop that down, pass it all around
Lyrics get hard quick cement to the ground
For any emcee in any fifty-two states
I get psycho killer, Norman Bates
My producer slam my flow is like bam
Jump on stage ah then I dip down
I like the way you talk

[Hook]

See, when a nigga say he likes it raw
He means dirty, down to the floor
See my name is the Ol'DB and I'll beat your ass
For the ladies who know me tell them who the Bleep I be
For the niggas who know me tell them who the Bleep I be
My style comes down on ya'll like rocks
(Sitin' on the dock of the bay) By the dock!
(Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiy...) Umm by the flock
(Don't goooooo) By the creak by the flock
Got east coast locked down padlocked
My Zoo be all all down by the flock

[Hook] + [Verse 1]

Yo ya'll know the lyrics come on sing with me

[Hook]

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by duality(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Will reports like this make the home page?

No.

Reason? The admin of the forum are sympathetic to APC.

16 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by aryzgreat: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
duality: Will reports like this make the home page?

No.

Reason? The admin of the forum are sympathetic to APC.

It is obvious NL mods and super mod are very bias. I expect this thread to make FP immediately. When d news about d arrest of d thugs was televised, the counter report from d APC media osuncriminaldefender and d apc yeye activist abi na lawyer festus keyamo cried wolf dat they wia accredited. Osun defender even show a document form inec to support dia futile effort at saving these touts.

Now a contrary report indicting the touts is here, I hope d biased super mod do d needful and ket d world know who r d liars. Festus keyamo has remain silent, liar muhamed is now dumb. Osuncriminaldefenders r out of lies to publish to defend her 181 sons and daughters languishing in cell.

Yeye APC!

11 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by muami(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
aryzgreat:

It is obvious NL mods and super mod are very bias. I expect this thread to make FP immediately. When d news about d arrest of d thugs was televised, the counter report from d APC media osuncriminaldefender and d apc yeye activist abi na lawyer festus keyamo cried wolf dat they wia accredited. Osun defender even show a document form inec to support dia futile effort at saving these touts.

Now a contrary report indicting the touts is here, I hope d biased super mod do d needful and ket d world know who r d liars. Festus keyamo has remain silent, liar muhamed is now dumb. Osuncriminaldefenders r out of lies to publish to defend her 181 sons and daughters languishing in cell.

Yeye APC!

I entirely agree with you! In fact a new post about PDP denying that they they described the Anambra Election As Free & Fair has quickly made it to the Front Page because it supports APC's position about the election.

9 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by ak47mann(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: [Hook]

Ooh baby I like it raw
Yeah baby I like it rawww
Ooh baby I like it raw
Yeah baby I like it raww

[Verse 1]

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay
Gimme the mic so I can take it away
Off on a natural charge, bon-voyage
Yeah from the home of the Dodger Brooklyn squad
Wu-Tang killer bees on a swarm
Rain on your college-ass disco dorm
For you to even touch my skill
You gotta put the one killer bee and he ain't gonna kill
Now chop that down, pass it all around
Lyrics get hard quick cement to the ground
For any emcee in any fifty-two states
I get psycho killer, Norman Bates
My producer slam my flow is like bam
Jump on stage ah then I dip down
I like the way you talk

[Hook]

See, when a nigga say he likes it raw
He means dirty, down to the floor
See my name is the Ol'DB and I'll beat your ass
For the ladies who know me tell them who the Bleep I be
For the niggas who know me tell them who the Bleep I be
My style comes down on ya'll like rocks
(Sitin' on the dock of the bay) By the dock!
(Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiy...) Umm by the flock
(Don't goooooo) By the creak by the flock
Got east coast locked down padlocked
My Zoo be all all down by the flock

[Hook] + [Verse 1]

Yo ya'll know the lyrics come on sing with me

[Hook]
ODB cool
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by tomakint: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

So, your answer is No, they are not guilty at this very second.

...but you said.

Again, the INEC dullard is obviously another worthless, unprofessional and incompetent clown, they use words like alleged in the legal world for a reason, but your dumb ass and this incompetent clown assigned guilt already before trial and conviction.

So, how do you reconcile your quotes with your solemn admission that only the court of law can decide their guilt or innocence?

Again, we call you ignorant villagers for a reason...
Na you Jmaine just dey take collect 'Likes' like this? True true you are the original 'Agbaofifo' (Empty barrel) grin grin grin even this Goat have this to say about YOU....... grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu jamiu. One man's rant doesn't = Guilt... especially a corrupt government official from a crooked, corrupt and compromised agency like INEC even according to INEC itself..

I do understand that you are a villager, that you are ignorant and anti social and you have little or no understanding per how folks reason and function in the kind of civilized world we live in.

We call you clowns villagers for a reason..
Can you please shutthefuckup?

13 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
gratiaeo: Those 183 APC touts must languish forever in Owerri prison
Unfortunately, they were already back in Osun state since Thursday. My friends are seriously sick. They were locked up in cells, about 40 people in a single cell. They didn’t take bath for the whole period.
Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Bash92(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Am even suprise the 183 from the remaining 5 APC states(OYO, OGUN, EDO,LAGOS,EKITI) were not arrested. Thats how they normally do they will choose people from each of there local government and send them to the state were they are running for election.
Am from Osun state, and those 183 arrested comprises of at least 6 apc member from each local government from the state.
There is even a strong rumour going around down here that OSUN STATE COMMISSIONER FOR INFORMATION IS AMONG THOSE FAKE OBSERVERS ARRESTED and i thinks its true cos since the election in Anambra we havent been seeing or hearing him ranting on TV and radio

4 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Psylas(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
payless: The same INEC came out last week to claim they were duly accredited INEC observers. The 183 were already brought court, what about the INEC officials and APGA politicians who sabotaged the Anambra election? Have they been arraigned in court yet? Rubbish from an incompetent electoral body.
shame on you, apart from that osun defender bring ur prove from inec's website where inec said so

2 Likes

Re: 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC by Bash92(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
maasoap: Unfortunately, they were already back in Osun state since Thursday. My friends are seriously sick. They were locked up in cells, about 40 people in a single cell. They didn’t take bath for the whole period.
Next time they will think twice before going to another state when they are ask by the governor. You know they were also arrested during the Kogi election too.
Same also happens in Ondo state though they were not arrested, where Aregbe leave the state with many tankers full of kerosine to distribute to Ondo people so that they can vote there candidate but Ondo people are sharp they know that they are after the oil money not that they av there interest at heart.
Am ashamed for my governor but come 2014 by the grace of God he will be sent packing to where he came from i.e Lagos state

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira To Fall To N263 Per Dollar Over The Next 12 Months / Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere / The Best Satellite Navigation System In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.