Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

@ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. (2110 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE! AJIBAM'S LETTER TO UNBELIEVERS.

Excerpt:
Ajibam: The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The God of the Jews. Yes even Jesus is Jewish, born of a Jewish mother.
_________

God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us.

I asked Mr. Ajibam;
Harbiola1: Ur bible confirms that there is only 1 God. the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was called El or YAHWE both being the same. and this one God is the God of Jews and Mary was the mother of Yahwe (God) through incarnation of Jesus Christ (God).
_________
God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us. @Ajibam, Which God are u talking about?
Ajibam answered
Ajibam: The one that created you and cares for your soul
I Then asked for clearification purpose.
Harbiola1: Are u talking about the same God that died for forty hours
Although Mr. Ajibam attended to other posts after mine, bt i don't think he saw my question.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1513440&post=19465663
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ least, may be Ajibam would answer Yes/No so that we can make a little sense out of this.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Ajibam: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
yes he is the one that died.. he died because on earth, he was a man with the fullness of God in him,, since he cried, became angry, then why can't he die..
but, he showed his supremacy as a God by resurrecting on the third day.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2013
God died?

1 Like

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Ajibam: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
aManFromMars: God died?
God in man died and resurrected!!
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
aManFromMars: God died?
Except a grain of corn falls to the ground and dies,it abides ALONE.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam: yes he is the one that died.. he died because on earth, he was a man with the fullness of God in him,, since he cried, became angry, then why can't he die..
but, he showed his supremacy as a God by resurrecting on the third day.
@ Ajibam, i want u to bear in mind that this is nt a matter of argument, bt helping one another to realise the truth. in that case, i hope u'll help somebody by providing an answer to any arising questions.

Thanks!
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Then, what happened when God died?

does that mean we can survive for even an hour without God?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Ajibam: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2013
harbiola1: Then, what happened when God died?

does that mean we can survive for even an hour without God?
no!!
when he died, he went to accomplish some mission,.. he went to cage satan..
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Ajibam: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2013
he didn't die to rest,!!!
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:
no!!
Metaphorically or Literally?

1 Like

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by SalC: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:
no!!
1pet3V18-19 For Christ died for sins once and for all, good man on behalf of sinners in order to lead you to God. He was put to death physically but made alive spiritually
19 and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits.

My 2 cents.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam: he didn't die to rest,!!!
Was soul lost?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Sal C: 1pet3V18-19 For Christ died for sins once and for all, good man on behalf of sinners in order to lead you to God. He was put to death physically but made alive spiritually
19 and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits.

My 2 cents.
Thump up! Pls stay around.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Gombs(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2013

2 Corinth 5 AMP
18 But all things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself [received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself] and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him].

19 It was God [size=16pt][personally present][/size] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

You cannot understand these with your senses...God is a Spirit know him by the spirit...stop trying to reason Him out with your senses else you will fulfil this scripture

1 Corinthians 2:14
Living Bible (TLB)
14 But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. [size=16pt] Others just can’t take it in. [/size]
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by SalC: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
harbiola1: Thump up! Pls stay around.
Will keep watching from the sideline.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Ajibam: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
harbiola1: Was soul lost?
whose soul?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by JayFK(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:
no!!

is this in the Bible?

Clarify for me, Jesus is Gods word right, so when Jesus was dying and about to die, did his word die too?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibam:
whose soul?
Jesus' soul!
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

You cannot understand these with your senses...God is a Spirit know him by the spirit...
I like this because it goes along with the topic. Pls lets nt derail it.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by plaetton: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:
2 Corinth 5 AMP
18 But all things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself [received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself] and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him].

19 It was God [size=16pt][personally present][/size] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

You cannot understand these with your senses...God is a Spirit know him by the spirit...stop trying to reason Him out with your senses else you will fulfil this scripture

1 Corinthians 2:14
Living Bible (TLB)
14 But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. [size=16pt] Others just can’t take it in. [/size]

If I cannot reason with my senses, what do you reason the bible with, your a.s.s?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Gombs(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
plaetton:

If I cannot reason with my senses, what do you reason the bible with, your a.s.s?

With my spirit by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT

You cnt understand this, cos you hv not the Holy Spirit...these truths are simply foolishness to you.

1 Like

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by plaetton: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

With my spirit by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT

You cnt understand this, cos you hv not the Holy Spirit...these truths are simply foolishness to you.
Lol.
Yeah. I know what you mean.
Foolishness indeed. I am glad that you admit that.

The usual resort to spiritual mumbo jumbo is your escape hatchet when you hit the firewalls of reason and common sense.
That is your get-out-of-jail card when cognitive dissonance creeps in on you.

I am guessing that your so-called spiritual truths emanate from your a.s.s , considering, as you had pointed out, that you cannot know god with your senses.
Abi?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ Plaetton, with due respect, can u pls let this thread serve it purpose.
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Yooguyz: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Just dey watch, this thread go make front page
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs: ...God is a Spirit...
God is "A Spirit" and that's why there is only one God then, now and forever.

Question: Has God ever shared this "Spirit" of being God with anybody?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by GSKing: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yooguyz: Just dey watch, this thread go make front page
Lol why not... pdp things!
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Gombs(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
plaetton:
Lol.
Yeah. I know what you mean.
Foolishness indeed. I am glad that you admit that.

The usual resort to spiritual mumbo jumbo is your escape hatchet when you hit the firewalls of reason and common sense.
That is your get-out-of-jail card when cognitive dissonance creeps in on you.

I am guessing that your so-called spiritual truths emanate from your a.s.s , considering, as you had pointed out, that you cannot know god with your senses.
Abi?

Try civility... Show you are well cultured, in anywhere you find yourself...for your sake!

1 Like

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Gombs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
harbiola1: God is "A Spirit" and that's why there is only one God then, now and forever.

Yelz he has...I have that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. That Spirit dwells in me.

1 Like

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Mintayo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

Yelz he has...I have that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. That Spirit dwells in me.
I love the above. Really true.

2 Likes

Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by harbiola1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gombs:

harbiola1: God is "A Spirit" and that's why there is only one God then, now and forever.

Gombs:

Before incarnation, during incarnation and after crux resurection, and ascension how many God(s) controls the heavens and earth?
1 i presumed? Is it Jesus or another being?
Re: @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. by Gombs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
harbiola1: Before incarnation, during incarnation and after crux resurection, and ascension how many God(s) controls the heavens and earth?
1 i presumed? Is it Jesus or another being?

His Father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absolutely Shocking: All Christians Must Know This. / Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time / TD Jakes Says Jesus Is The Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.