Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms (6853 Views)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Woman Who Claims She Is Davidos Baby Mama Tattoos His Name On Her Waist [photos] / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by MzHolly(f): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Known on twiiter as the queen of naija celeb stalking, Laura Adaugo is well famed for tattooing Davido's "see gobe" on her back. Now she returns with a new picture of twitter which she tagged "Five star chick!#limpopo#iLoveKcee" in reference to K'Cee's Five Star music! There has been no retweet or response from K'cee on twitter yet.

http://nairatunes..com/2013/11/blog-post_5434.html?

[url=nairatunes..com]MORE PICTURES HERE [/url]

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 1:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Everything don sagg finish...
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by MzHolly(f): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1: Everything don sagg finish...
Mtchew

Na dat one matter? grin

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2013
MzHolly:

Na dat one matter? grin

Nothing to gain, nothing to enjoy when everything don sagg.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by NessaFresh(f): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Nothing to gain, nothing to enjoy when everything don sagg.
Atleast milk dey
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by ajasa4link: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2013
mtchewww....see flat chest like fried egg... wetin her husband wan suck if she marry sef?.... I weep for the unlucky guy in advance
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Danielle22(f): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Dat is nt kul, plus dat dress awful.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by GeneralJ(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2013
is this a boy or a girl?, i'm really confused, because i don't see any bosom
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by GeneralJ(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2013
@OP please can you take a few seconds out of your time and explain to us what you are doing in this picture, please i wanna learn
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1038797[/img]
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by fr3do(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by sEGXY2(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2013
GeneralJ: @OP please can you take a few seconds out of your time and explain to us what you are doing in this picture, please i wanna learn
ughhhhhhh me 2 name learner o shocked
GeneralJ: @OP please can you take a few seconds out of your time and explain to us what you are doing in this picture, please i wanna learn
ughhhhhhh me 2 na learner o
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Negative effect of westernization on Nigerians.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by 12month: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2013
who be dis smellos chick?
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2013
OP, I love your profile picture. embarassed
wasted 2 jars of vaseline on that picture. Damn!

~
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by tuk2ato(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Flat chest, Weird MC is even more attractive compared to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Andyblaze: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Austeenx: OP, I love your profile picture. embarassed

~
grin grin grin
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by 7footre(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Austeenx: OP, I love your profile picture. embarassed

~
Hahahaha. Madt man
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by sopoundz(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2013
"Na so crase de strt, naso crase de strt. Let's face d fact" *in MI's voice*
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Abbey2sam(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
NessaFresh:
Atleast milk dey

Expired milk that can kill anyone that suckle it instantly
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Nwata nwanyi na niyi. Okwa mmadu mü nwa nka? Tufia.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by NessaFresh(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Expired milk that can kill anyone that suckle it instantly
Lmaoo
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by MzHolly(f): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2013

You have no right to save someone's pic without their consent.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by GeneralJ(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2013
MzHolly:

You have no right to save someone's pic without their consent.
i did not save it, i did not save your picture, i linked it from your profile,
but can you please explain please, i am an eager student, eager to learn.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1: Everything don sagg finish...
Mtchew
na u sag am? Mugu

That tattoo looks fake.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Expired breaśt embarassed
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by IAMBREEZY: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2013
What won't we see? What won't we hear? shocked shocked shocked
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
NawaOooo... Dis kinnd thread na shocked
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by sweettease(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kai cry cry cry cry cry its her body anyway and her cup of tea sour yoghurt

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Shekson(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Topic don change go #OP profile picture oooh.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by NessaFresh(f): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
sweet-tease:
Kai cry cry cry cry cry its her body anyway and her cup of tea sour yoghurt

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Odumeje Challenge Native Doctor In Asaba (video) / OMG! What Did Yvonne Nelson Put Inside Her Panties?… Check Out These Photos / Watch Full Video Of The Boy Behind 10years Chrisland Girl Nacking As He Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.