Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms (6859 Views)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Woman Who Claims She Is Davidos Baby Mama Tattoos His Name On Her Waist [photos] / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by MzHolly(f): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Shekson: Topic don change go #OP profile picture oooh.

As in ehnn..so annoying.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Andyblaze: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
blink182: na u sag am? Mugu

That tattoo looks fake.

Oloshi,
Na your papa be mugu.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by boarnerges: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Later in life.
Girl: am looking for a God fearing man to love for who I am.
Satan: even me self i dey fear you.

What a disgrace of feminism.

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Andyblaze: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
boarnerges: Later in life.

Lwkmd!!
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
boarnerges: Later in life.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't believe I just laughed.

Sometimes I surprise myself.
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by alaafyn(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
story of sex, survival and escapades.... a series to read at https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/3#19749211
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by GeneralJ(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
alaafyn: story of sex, survival and escapades.... a series to read at https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/3#19749211
Please i take everything beg you stop spamming the wole forum ehn pleasee
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by MzHolly(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
alaafyn: story of sex, survival and escapades.... a series to read at https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/3#19749211
nice
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by ssexy: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
women have different sizes n shapes of breast notin sag abeg. But mine fyn pass º°˚ cosss e full
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Psychedelia(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why are tattoos so unsightly though?
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by nickz(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2013
ssexy: women have different sizes n shapes of breast notin sag abeg. But mine fyn pass º°˚ cosss e full
grin grin grin
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2013
ssexy: women have different sizes n shapes of breast notin sag abeg. But mine fyn pass º°˚ cosss e full

Are u sure?
Oya post picture na smiley
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Austeenx: OP, I love your profile picture. embarassed
wasted 2 jars of vaseline on that picture. Damn!

~
Madman! grin
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
NessaFresh:
Atleast milk dey
Which yeye sour milk? Re you a living witness?
Re: CRAZY!! Female Fan Of K'CEE Tattoos His "Five Star" Permanently On Her bosoms by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
ssexy:
women have different sizes n shapes of breast notin sag abeg. But mine fyn pass º°˚ cosss e full
How sure we dey say ur own fyn pass or even full?
#Pishure or Adonbilivit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Snake Lady Lounge Augusta Ga, Confessing In Her Office / Popular Prophet Odumeje Challenge Native Doctor In Asaba (video) / See What I Found On Google! Nigeria Is In Trouble(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.