Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ur Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ur Advice Please (787 Views)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Please by OJODEL10(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2013
ABOUT TO FACE MY INLAWS, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I'M SCARE OF MEETING A LONG TIME BOSS WHICH TURNS OUT TO BECOME MY INLAW,
Re: Ur Advice Please by greatgod2012(f): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2013
OJODEL10: ABOUT TO FACE MY INLAWS, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I'M SCARE OF MEETING A LONG TIME BOSS WHICH TURNS OUT TO BECOME MY INLAW,

your in-law to-be or your long time in-law?

If it's your long time in-law, why are you afraid to meet them again, afterall, you've been meeting ne another before.

If your in-law to-be, you know he's your long time boss before you propose to his daughter, and i believe he knows you're dating his daughter, if he didn't oppose it all these while, i doubt if he's going to oppose it when you go meet him. There's nothing to do than being yourself, carry yourself well and be confident with yourself. Answer any question directed to you boldly and confidently. Be realistic. Dont promise them what you know you cant afford to do to his daughter, dont sound arrogant and dont be disrespectful to him, let that virtue he has seen in you be revealed right there and then.

Hope this helps.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Please by pickabeau1: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Wetin u do the man whrn u dey work with am
Re: Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Poster take a sip of brandy!
It will cool ur nerves.

Goodluck!
Re: Ur Advice Please by adezTOjamz(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Your personality will tell him(your in-law to be)who Ɣo̲̣̥ΰ really are.
Re: Ur Advice Please by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Just be yourself. Don't try to be cool or form stunt. Be natural and allow yourself warm up into the situation
Re: Ur Advice Please by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
@op!u give woman belke!
Re: Ur Advice Please by OJODEL10(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2013
greatgod2012:

your in-law to-be or your long time in-law?

If it's your long time in-law, why are you afraid to meet them again, afterall, you've been meeting ne another before.

If your in-law to-be, you know he's your long time boss before you propose to his daughter, and i believe he knows you're dating his daughter, if he didn't oppose it all these while, i doubt if he's going to oppose it when you go meet him. There's nothing to do than being yourself, carry yourself well and be confident with yourself. Answer any question directed to you boldly and confidently. Be realistic. Dont promise them what you know you cant afford to do to his daughter, dont sound arrogant and dont be disrespectful to him, let that virtue he has seen in you be revealed right there and then.

Hope this helps.
May God help you.
THANKS,

(1) (Reply)

. / Forgive And Forget, The Roles You Must Play! / Sad Video: 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.