Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,650 members, 7,858,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- (793 Views)

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by lovelymind(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
President Jonathan made a surprised appearance at the Hilton Hotel Parklane London, venue of the conference on investment being coordinated by the Honorary International Investors Conference where his ill health Thursday forced him to stay away.
Dressed in a black stripped traditional South-South attire and bowler hat to match, president Jonathan did not display any sign of weakness as he shook hands with members of the council and he Coordinator, Baroness Lynda Chalker before he took his seat after the national anthem.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/jonathan-says-strong-makes-surprise-appearance-london-conference/

Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by omobachrist(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2013
thank God
Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by changeagent(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Thank God my Best Nigerian President is back on his feet. The Lord will continue to be with you and you shall lead us to the promise land. God will give you the grace to finish strong and wisdom o rule us productively and effectively. We love you sir

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by musiwa112: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2013
I see, you people are hanging around london since I wrote what I wrote.. about the Queen. So you want to see the Queen. You see, that why I said 1 billion people know me..

Now let me be funny. I will have charge you people money to pick up phone and Say hi , royal Queen..

This business is Royal family. that why I said. ... not telling you lies.. I am I cant show you people my secret... You people can continue to guess.. The Number you want is 44 Baba God .

You can see, that this man call Musiwa, have the hands of God on him too. God love me.. Jesus love me, is I know. For the bible tell me so.

continue to guess.. It is God who makes a person powerful.
Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Viewing this topic: lincy(f ) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Na Pe-pe stand beside him so? No disrespect but is she like pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by naptu2: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Obiagelli: Viewing this topic: lincy(f ) and 1 guest(s)

grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2013
He didn't surprise me: pain killers can do wonders!
Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by lovelymind(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2013
ifyalways: Na Pe-pe stand beside him so? No disrespect but is she like pregnant?

if no bi pe-pe na who u won make en stand or u won stand
Re: Jonathan Says I Am Strong, Makes Surprise Appearance At London Conference-PIX- by lovelymind(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2013
More pix

(1) (Reply)

Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Treason – Presidency Warns APC / Amaechi And The Transfer Of Rivers Mandate From PDP To APC / Obj Is Finished Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.