Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (21035 Views)

Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by lazyboy94(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
rill: Nna where the prickture na
oboy na em I dey find screw down to dis level o.4 d assault I thought akpabio has taken care of dis legally
Re: . by cold(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
See why we say religion is for the mentally unbalanced. It's either they're passing the buck for their failures on the vulnerable around them or the infamous Satan or attributing their success to a skydaddy. These folks never cease to amaze me with their stųpidity..sigh

1 Like

Re: . by Thenny: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
hey its nt prickture buh picture
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is one of the consequences of high ignorance in the Nigerian society. It is sad though!

1 Like

Re: . by emmabest2000(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2013
let them show us pictures
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Civilisation and Democracy is NOT for black people. grin grin

Where is that our friend that wants Nigerians in the diaspora to return and assist in the nation's building? grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2013
fatwallet: It is estimated that there are about 70 million witches and wizards in Nigeria.their meetings must be crowded lol
who knows maybe President Jonathan is a wizard, possesed by mami water spirits ,he is leading nigeria into the underworld.
ur brains finally packed up. Sorry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Religion is the worse thing to ever happen to man.

The bible itself is filled with atrocities of a "Holy God".

Murder
Ra.pe
Human Sacrifices
Animal cruelty and murder
Slavery
S.ex Slavery
Child labour
Child abuse
Genocide
Anger
Torture
Wickedness
Abuse of power
Murdering of a "good samaritan".

...and many more

All perpetrated by God himself. Yet Christians turn a blind eye to it and still worship the "Loving God".

THE LORD IS GOOD grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Re: . by donodion(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Nigerians!!! very religious yet ungodly peeps...chei

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2013
If licensed seucrity personnel can do this, who won't?

I don't know who trains the Nigerian police/militia.
They are a total failure.
The system needs a total over-haul.

1 Like

Re: . by eledalo: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Recently a topic was posted on mermaids and many NLs came forward to give third hand accounts of encountrs with mermaids. What os different between those people and the 4 AkwaIBomites here today - Will the mermaid-believers not kill anyone they think is a mermaid?
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Litmus: Perhaps our African ancestors murdered their scientifically minded kin, calling them winch and wizards, that is why today we are technologically backward.

I can just imagine the poor native that discovered the properties of magnet being burnt for causing two spear heads to suddenly clamp to one another.

Joke aside

sorry,to the victims.

I dont care which damned person deleted my post.

let me tell you again that it is your christians who kill us traditionalists for supposed "withcraft".

your bible supports killing "witches".

to hell with you.

LIAR.
Re: . by deebrain(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
kill all the witches and wizards in anywhere and "do holy-ghost fire"on satan one million times...anyone with a poverty and victim's mindset will yet, end up in miserable poverty.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nigerians and Witchcraft / Wizard mentality. Now tell me who's the true Wizard between God and Satan.

God killed 25,000,000+ people including men women and children.

Satan killed only 10 people authorised by God.

Source: The Holy Bible shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: . by BabaTony: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
rudedough: Nigerians and Witchcraft / Wizard mentality. Now tell me who's the true Wizard between God and Satan.

God killed 25,000,000+ people including men women and children.

Satan killed only 10 people authorised by God.

Source: The Holy Bible shocked shocked

ARE YOU OK??
Re: . by SAFO(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Chei, Nigerians and their ignorance. When will it ever cease.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Ignorance is worse than witchcraft. Some on this forum who know next to nothing about the good people of Akwa Ibom nor have they ever been to Akwa Ibom are the loudest, wildest and most fallacious contributors on this forum's witchcraft story. It shows how ignorant and backward they themselves are. If the 4million Akwa Ibom people are witches, which naturally could make the state unsafe, why instead are people trooping here to live, do business or marry? If every Akwa Ibom person is a witch, why are men crazy to marry Akwa Ibom girls? If these girls are witches, then the husbands are witches too, but this is far from being the truth. The non indigenes who live in AK know there is no truth in the wild withcraft stories. They marry our girls becos of the beauty, brawn and cooking talent. Akwa Ibom foods are the best in delicacy and nuitrition becos they are mostly 99 % vegetative. Witchcraft is not a dominant thing here. I have said b4 that it is basically unemployment and poverty that cause a young man to tag his parents witches. If he had a job where he earns good pay, I bet he wont say its withcraft that gave him the job. He will thank God and live in peace with his people, but once he loses the job and cannot secure another soon, he turns round to brand someone in the family (a witch) for his joblessnessness and poor living condition. Churches too do the same to children to make money and curry more members. Its all fallacy. These are children from remote cillages who cant defend themselves. Ok, why dont we have withcraft incidents in the cities - because everybody living in the towns have something doing to earn a living. This should prove that the witchcraft stories are a village thing where poverty levels and living conditions are abysmally low, therefore the tendency to blame others for their setbacks and woes are dominant, afterall, isn't it said that the idle mind (and idle hands too) is the devil's workshop?
Re: . by BabaTony: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2013
Okon ikott: Ignorance is worse than witchcraft. Some on this forum who know next to nothing about the good people of Akwa Ibom nor have they ever been to Akwa Ibom are the loudest, wildest and most fallacious contributors on this forum's witchcraft story. It shows how ignorant and backward they themselves are. If the 4million Akwa Ibom people are witches, which naturally could make the state unsafe, why instead are people trooping here to live, do business or marry? If every Akwa Ibom person is a witch, why are men crazy to marry Akwa Ibom girls? If these girls are witches, then the husbands are witches too, but this is far from being the truth. The non indigenes who live in AK know there is no truth in the wild withcraft stories. They marry our girls becos of the beauty, brawn and cooking talent. Akwa Ibom foods are the best in delicacy and nuitrition becos they are mostly 99 % vegetative. Witchcraft is not a dominant thing here. I have said b4 that it is basically unemployment and poverty that cause a young man to tag his parents witches. If he had a job where he earns good pay, I bet he wont say its withcraft that gave him the job. He will thank God and live in peace with his people, but once he loses the job and cannot secure another soon, he turns round to brand someone in the family (a witch) for his joblessnessness and poor living condition. Churches too do the same to children to make money and curry more members. Its all fallacy. These are children from remote cillages who cant defend themselves. Ok, why dont we have withcraft incidents in the cities - because everybody living in the towns have something doing to earn a living. This should prove that the witchcraft stories are a village thing where poverty levels and living conditions are abysmally low, therefore the tendency to blame others for their setbacks and woes are dominant, afterall, isn't it said that the idle mind (and idle hands too) is the devil's workshop?

WELL SAID! DON'T MIND THOSE "INGORAMUSES". EMPTY KETTLES MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2013
BabaTony:

ARE YOU OK??

Yes Sir, I'm very much Ok. Are you?

Your "Loving and Forgiving God" has killed 25,000,000+ people while the "Evil Satan" has only killed 10. What an expression of God's love?

It still beats me how Christians interpret a tyrant who needs help as a loving God.

And if you're interested I can also show you in your bible other atrocities authorised by your "Loving God" including Ra.pe, Murder, Child Slavery, Sex slavery, Torture, Killing of the "good samaritan", Genocide, Kidnapping and many more.

But the question is, do you have the stomach for the truth?

1 Like

Re: . by BabaTony: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

Yes Sir, I'm very much Ok. Are you?

Your "Loving and Forgiving God" has killed 25,000,000+ people while the "Evil Satan" has only killed 10. What an expression of God's love?

It still beats me how Christians interpret a tyrant who needs help as a loving God.

And if you're interested I can also show you in your bible other atrocities authorised by your "Loving God" including Ra.pe, Murder, Child Slavery, Sex slavery, Torture, Killing of the "good samaritan", Genocide, Kidnapping and many more.

But the question is, do you have the stomach for the truth?

THE LORD GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN WRITE RUBBISH AND STILL BE ALIVE. HE IS GIVING YOU TIME TO REPENT. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST NEITHER WILL YOU BE THE LAST TO TALK LIKE THIS. BE SURE THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD IS COMING. REPENT NOW OF THIS BLASPHEMY AND SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. YOU WILL NOT GET A REPLY CONCERNING THIS WITH YOU. THIS IS MY FINAL WORD!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2013
BabaTony:

THE LORD GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN WRITE RUBBISH AND STILL BE ALIVE. HE IS GIVING YOU TIME TO REPENT. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST NEITHER WILL YOU BE THE LAST TO TALK LIKE THIS. BE SURE THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD IS COMING. REPENT NOW OF THIS BLASPHEMY AND SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. YOU WILL NOT GET A REPLY CONCERNING THIS WITH YOU. THIS IS MY FINAL WORD!

[b]Shut your smelly mouth there. What is blasphemy?

BLASPHEMY - To show disrespect to a God or to something holy.

When has the truth become a blasphemy? I have read the bible from the 1st chapter to the last. Have you?

The questions you Christians should be asking are:

* Did God kill 25,000,000+ people?

* Did he authorise the murder of innocent people including men, women and children?

* Did he authorise the looting of cities?

* Did he authorise the ra.ping of children?

* Did he encourage slavery?

* Did he advise parents to sell off their children?

* Did he encourage se.x slavery?

* Did he commit numerous genocide?

* Did he kill a good samaritan?

* Did he kill children who didn't offend him or pose any threat?

* Did he propose torture as a way to keep your slaves?

....and many more.

Talking about grace. Jesus the good guy.

* Did he also support slavery and the torture of slaves?

* Does he support the old laws above put in place by his father?

I can go on and on but if you feel as though I have committed a "blasphemy" and not being truthful, please point out any of the above points that isn't true and I'll show you in your "Holy Book" the bible.

It's funny how you folks call yourselves Christians, but you know a lot less than atheists do about your religion and bible.
[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man / I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect / Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.