Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy (735 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy by BlackRevolution(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Now Saudi Arabian government is busy deporting enough Africans in an unimaginable number! Last checked 1000 Nigerians detained in a warehouse! 20,000 Ethiopians deported!! And the so called International bodies are so calm about this, permit a Mugabe for the same intent, their ugly noses will starting running profusely!! They are usually active when the sparrows shout but usually of no good when eagles fall.

They are always ready to bring African leaders to their courts and remain calm about their own vicious, gangsters, warlords leaders!!! I have them not to blame, but Africans!!! Trust me! That won't stop Africans from going there at any slight opportunity!!!

We have no self-esteem!!! Why would any black person reside in a country where they lynch your owns? I will rather wash dishes in my country than head to one Saudi Arabia!!

Ethiopian women usually commit suicide in Saudi Arabia!!! After being subjected to several barbaric acts in the hands of their Saudi employers! They do resort to taking their lives as a way out!!! Many of these women that took this road were primarily once raped, beaten, starved by their employers!!!

Worst of all, the so called Ethiopian embassy usually turn away these women each time they make a report and demand for a permit to leave Saudi Arabia!!! Many of these women were trafficked to Saudi Arabia by agencies in Ethiopia that are affiliated with Saudi-Ethiopian billionaire Al Amoudi and his associates, in collaboration with the TPLF junta!!!

Here is a picture of an Ethiopian maid that did commit suicide obviously by hanging herself in the province of Tabarja, earlier this month!!! Stories had it that she was badly beaten, badly raped also by her employer!!!

A man once said! “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”
Dante Alighieri!!!

Re: Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy by mikolo80: 1:24am On Nov 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]money talks.hey man i dont make the rules
Re: Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Saudi Arabia is a conservative religious country.
Recently, many problems from immorality and terrorism have been carried out or linked to foreigners.
To maintain their state as a pure society,it is only reasonable that they deport undesirable elements, including Africans.
Re: Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy by IdomaLikita: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Africans are d most cursed people on Earth! When I saw nonchalance of the Ethiopian & Nigerian authorities, I gave up!
How much would it cost to give ur citizens a dignified exit from d kingdom by chartering Planes for them?
Yet the same African Countries spend millions of dollars yearly to charter Gulf Airlines for Hajj Sponsorship of their citizens!

Africa: Toilet-washers of Globalization!

And our Toilet-Washing, nonchalant moderator will not take it to frontpage because Ethiopians are far away and are not related to us, neither are the 1000 nigerian held there!

1 Like

Re: Blackrevolutn: The Deportation Of Africans In Saudi Arabia And World's Hypocrisy by edoyad(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Ochi idoma, so the moderator is now part of the problem I guess? Are you the one to decide what makes front page ?

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approves $200m World Bank Loan For Lagos Water, Rail Projects / Nigeria: The Giant Behind Mandela And South Africa / What Is Omisore's Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.