Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour (30724 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by muhammadmuneer(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
HOW TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRL FRIEND BACK.
We all know how painful it is to get dumped. That deep, stomach-wrenching feeling that rushes over you when you think about the one you want so badly, whispering sweet nothings… into somebody else’s ear. The pain can be unbearable. However, there is a chance for relief… What many people don’t know, and according to Michael Fiore (a guy you may recognize from TV), is that there is actually something you can do about it. How would you like to: End the pain Have your ex drop everything for you and Do anything to wiggle their way back into your life… WITHOUT feeling desperate or needy for a second (in fact, Michael says they’ll respect you more!) In Michael’s special video presentation below, you’ll discover a few simple, done-for-you messages you can send to your ex that he says will immediately change their heart and bring them running back to you today!

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by adexsimply(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
seniourman:

[size=24pt]why were u looking for gay boys in sexuality section [/size]
where was that?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2013
bebe2: undecided
this is very serious, pple dnt seem to know they have it

most pple in naija have it, i think its the consistent heat.

Very true.....
1. because most people keep hair in their armpit and private parts.
2. Most people clean their a$$ with paper after toilet instead of "soap and water".
3. Some dont wash their under wears until it has changed color.
4. Washing with cheap funny soap.

MY ADVISE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BODY ODOUR; WASH UR BODY REGULARLY WITH "BODY SCRUB" AND WASH UR TOWEL EVERY 3 DAYS.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by lepasharon(f): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2013
Some white ppl and Indians need this thread !

1 Like

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by SpicyMimi(f): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2013
THE COMMENTS HERE R SO HILARIOUS! GOT MY PALM WEAK...OR SHOULD I SAY, GOT MY PALM FEELING FUNNY I CUDNT HOLD MY PHNE, HAD TO DROP IT.. grin
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Originalsly: 2:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmm.....#1...shave all the hair off private?...and use anti bacterial soap?....that's promoting yeast infection in women.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2013
fuckfuckman:

u wey go school... u suppose sleep by naw to prepare for your duties tomorro
Ode! ASUU Never call off strike nah.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Miner13: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2013
adexsimply: what if someone smells like a goat? I mean the male goat, how can you treat that?
did you have that defect?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Caseless: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2013
veave: for cleaner and fresher breath, rub lime juice on ur armpit before bathing 3 to 4 times weekly...
huh..cleaner and fresher breath?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Lexusgs430: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Simple rule, if you have mouth odour, regularly brush your mouth (scrubbing all nooks and crannies around your 32)(if you have 32 left) gaggle constantly with anti-bacteria mouthwash + constant licking of tomtom
For body odour, have a bath as regular as possible + use underarm sprays or gels and a perfume to neutralise all possible enemies of body odour !!!
NB: Don't also forget to invest in a razor blade to trim all the forest growing branches and wings
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Edwardc: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2013
boys stop masturbating 60% of boys in nigeria do dat
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by ignis: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2013
anselm791: In one sentence, body odour equals dirtiness and treatment is good hygiene. Shikena!
Not in all cases.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Dermie: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2013
adexsimply: what if someone smells like a goat? I mean the male goat, how can you treat that?
You should always bath with Ocimum gratissimum (scent leaf).
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Adrenaline123(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2013
ItsUncleDee: U n ya family shal neva witness any form of body odour in jesus name...ha mouth odour no go b ya portion o
u chop Nokia battery abi, wen time go reach to say am now u go bolt
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by adexsimply(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Miner13:
did you have that defect?
is it a defect? cry cry
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by adexsimply(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2013
Dermie:
You should always bath with Ocimum gratissimum (scent leaf).
where ca I get that? can you lend me yours?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Alikaxon(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2013
they may wrong him 4 a goat, nd perhaps price him 4 goat meat. No treatment.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Alikaxon(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Edwardc: boys stop masturbating 60% of boys in nigeria do dat
4 real? How did u cum up wit d stats?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by IAMBREEZY: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Alright noted.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2013
you treat him like a goat
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by shevi4mb(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2013
The major reason in most student is the no 1 treatment, man, there shld be a special tutorial for that in our schools.
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by nekede11(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2013
I will comment later

1 Like

Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by OkochiZico(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Ops what could be the cause mouth odour, even when the sufferer brushes regularly and it was not the case from inception? Also how can it be remedied?
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Prettielle: Thanks op.

Mostly thank God for using the op to deliver you from the spirit of body/mouth odour. grin
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2013
lepasharon: Some white ppl and Indians need this thread !

You mean that ur Indian boyfriend is a terrible body odoured man? Pele grin
Re: Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour by joshuaidibia(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2013
When u have 2much sex wt dirty girls/boys,(mostly girls) u contact der body odour. I remember a frnd of mine dt WAS dating dis fish seller. He ended up smelling lyk a fish,(OKPOROKO)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.