Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery (1050 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by illuminatiorder: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Who tell you that it is almost impossible to join the Illuminati? I am an agent of recruitment for the Illuminati Elite group and I am here to lead people to the safe side of the things to come starting from the year 2014 come what may. We are establishing our empire comes 2014 in this world and we are taking absolute control of everything and nothing will stop us. This empire is a new world where everything will be in favor of the Illuminati only. A world full of pleasure where you will lack nothing again. I am talking of a world where Money, Women and all good things will surround only the Illuminati members.

So If you really want to join the Illuminati for the New World Order Movement, for fame, for money for riches, for wealth a world where you will be free forever, kindly contact me here illuminantimovement@gmail.com I will send you the Illuminati form which you will fill and submit back and be prepare for screening.

Bear this in mind. The Illuminati Order is not interested in blood sacrifice rather we believe in a world where you will showcase your talent (anything you can do best) and get paid for it but remember once you are in, you are in….. no going back but whatsoever that you desire in this world will be given to you at the platter of GOLD.

illuminatimovement@gmail.com
+231888602169
+231555443754

Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by IboBoyNuel(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
modafcka
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by johnwizey: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na Dangote trailer go crush you OP
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by Monarchmindset(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
You are just as stupid as your post.Who show you the road to join illuminati,
Point of correction, ILLUMINATI CHOOSES YOU, AND NOT YOU JOINING dumbaassss
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by flolancracker: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
okay. oya clap for yourself
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by DuchessD(f): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
u no even reach to b houzboy,u tink say na ur type,soundin lyk its som gud achievement

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Survived Almost Three Days Trapped Underwater / What Do You Think Of These Pictures! / OUTRAGE: Manchester United Defender Poses In Suicide Bomber Dress Outfit (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.