Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) (28560 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by silverdam(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wow! This is an expose report, so we heard that
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo secretly got
married to man.
But who is the mystery man?
Well after I did lot of research and digging and
meaningful tips, the young man engaged to the
Nollywood Actress is none other than ATO UBBY, a
former footballer who currently resides in Norway.
Ato Ubby has a Sports
Company in Karl Flods Vei 37 Oslo, Oslo, 0953
Norway (+47-90857573)
According to some sources, the man is indeed
married to a white woman with two kids in Norway
and many say he is the regular heart breaker in
Enugu.
Word out at the moment has it that she got
married on Wednesday October 5, 2013 in a mini
traditional marriage, where her Norway based
lover, Ato completed her dowry payment in her
father’s compound in Enugu State.
There is also story that Uche is not the first nor
second woman whom he’s proposed to within the
last year.
I also heard Uche Ogbodo doesn’t know he’s
married..

Pictures from her wine carrying below...

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5507[/url]

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Ladybianca(f): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Something is not just right about this story
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Marrying already married men with kids the in thing for naija female celebrities this days..

Shameless women.
Mercy Johnson Started it.

Funke Akindele followed.... But that marriage did not last.

Genevieve Nnaji and Onyii Lopex are both pregnant for married men... The fooools musta been pressurising those men to marry them by now...cuz we all know women generally are shameless.

Stella Damasus snatched Doris Simeons husband and force him to marry her.

Tiwa Savage did the same..... But hhm, mr Teebills looks like an irresponsible man. That marriage may not last.

Uche Ogbodo too nor dull herself.. But why dis ugly old man @ uche ogbodo undecided undecided undecided
We understand you're ugly too.

May god forgive dis shameless women..
Amen.

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by homesteady(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1 biko! Genny is not pregnant undecided

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by silverdam(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1: Marrying already married men with kids the in thing for naija female celebrities this days..

Shameless women.

Genevieve Nnaji and Onyii Lopex are both pregnant for married men... The fooools musta been pressurising those men to marry them by now...cuz we all know women generally are shameless.

Tiwa Savage did the same..... But hhm, mr Teebills looks like an irresponsible man. That marriage may not last.

Uche Ogbodo too nor dull herself.. But why dis ugly old man @ uche ogbodo undecided undecided undecided

Amen.
Lmao! You're evil... Take it easy on dem biko
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Aigbekaenjossy: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Someone should tell me this is a movie scene.Can't believe it at all.This girl?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aigbekaen jossy: Someone should tell me this is a movie scene.Can't believe it at all.This girl?

She never reach to marry?

Tiwa Savage wey snatch person husband marry nor be her mate?

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by silverdam(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aigbekaen jossy: Someone should tell me this is a movie scene.Can't believe it at all.This girl?
This one no be film ooo, this one na correct story! Fact
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by paulasweet: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rubbish! OP does she look like someone gettting married?? Rumour mongers

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by silverdam(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
paulasweet: Rubbish! OP does she look like someone gettting married?? Rumour mongers
Sweetheart! She's indeed married, search for her on google kk.. Rumour? Mtcheew
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by silverdam(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2013
paulasweet: Rubbish! OP does she look like someone gettting married?? Rumour mongers
Sweetheart! She's indeed married, search for her on google kk.. Rumour? Mtcheew!
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2013
silverdam: Sweetheart! She's indeed married, search for her on google kk.. Rumour? Mtcheew

She may be indeed narried but those are not her trad pix!! Uche will not get married looking like a housegirl! angry angry angry

Wetin do her box of watercolor make up?!! Abeg jare! Show me a pix of her carrying wine to the husband, all dressed up .... undecided undecided

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2013
I was here.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Austeenx: I was here.
but there was nothing to start a vaseline reaction.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Oshiite: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hw can she marry looking like somone that went for jogging in stripe shirt and scattered hair,lies upon lies

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by ichommy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ladybianca: Something is not just right about this story

weda right or wrong, she's married.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Airforce1: Marrying already married men with kids the in thing for naija female celebrities this days..

Shameless women.

Amen.

A Woman's thought.

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thank God for her! I didn't know any man would be interested in pricing her o.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Bryanp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
ignorance nd lack of knöwledge cos am
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Danhumprey: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 biko! Genny is not pregnant undecided
Pix or you're lieing!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Pix or you're lieing!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Abi o
cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by InfoSpurMag(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
utumunta: Thank God for her! I didn't know any man would be interested in pricing her o.
Yeepa, she be fine girl now. She confirmed she's married here www.lailasblog.com/2013/11/uche-ogbodo-on-why-she-married-uk-based.html?m=1
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
utumunta: Thank God for her! I didn't know any man would be interested in pricing her o.
pls what do u mean......
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:

Thomas Phewl!! Can't u see d cup d man is holding after drinkng it? + can't u see her kneeling down?? Must u make so much irritating Noise? Stupid Fooool! I feel like slapping you for such doubt's.....una go see clear story line, but like a bitch, You must seek attention.....onye mgbu!!!!!!

Who let you out of your ward? undecided undecided
I cant trade words with you, not to mention online....Only kids do that. So when you are done ranting, go and swim in river ogele!
Can you see the way she's dressed? who gets married traditionally wearing that? undecided undecided.

Whatever dude, i don't care! If na your Bro she marry (dis one u de pepper body tongue tongue grin angry angry), i don't care! Good luck to her and hers.....
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Asabeq(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Funny how you all forget ini edo started it or you can't remember the man's wife going on newspapers and begging ini to leave her man.

May be that's why she is barren undecided

Shameless women.

Amen.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Asabeq: Funny how you all forget ini edo started it or you can't remember the man's wife going on newspapers and begging ini to leave her man.

May be that's why she is barren undecided

Snatching another woman's husband is a sin before God..
And sinners won't go unpunished..unless the repent.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nawaooh!!!uche this your hubby don expire finish lipsrsealed.

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” / Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn