Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn (27862 Views)

Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Gistmedia10: 4:22pm On Mar 01
In a celebration filled with love, music, and faith, renowned gospel singer Moses Bliss exchanged vows with his beloved Marie Wiseborn in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony today.

The event, which took place in Ghana, was a dazzling affair, with family, friends, and well-wishers gathering to witness the union of two hearts devoted to both each other and their faith.

Moses Bliss, known for his soul-stirring gospel hits that have touched hearts around the world, looked dashing in traditional attire, while Marie radiated elegance and grace in her stunning outfit.

The couple's love story has been one of inspiration, with Moses often sharing snippets of their journey together on social media. Fans and followers have eagerly awaited this special day, flooding social media with congratulatory messages and blessings for the newlyweds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBRZwsHQn0

The ceremony was a harmonious blend of culture and devotion, with prayers, hymns, and traditional rites adding to the joyous atmosphere. From heartfelt vows to joyous celebrations, every moment of the wedding was filled with love and spirituality.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Jennyclay(f): 4:25pm On Mar 01
May God bless their union

Congratulations to them!

53 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Mosesbliss has obtained favour from God.
Congratulations to him.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Jeon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01
Congratulations, upon all the bad mouths the union still withstand.

11 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by ideatoprince18(m): 10:35am On Mar 02
Kaiiii this his wife is just the real Black is beautiful!!!!

See smile na .... tell me how u will be angry when u come home and see her smile to u ehn!!!

God u really try for this babe abeg ... u create sha!!!

I pray the Unioon last and withstand the test of time!!!

50 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Marvieduke(f): 10:35am On Mar 02
God bless their union....

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by StraightGaay: 10:35am On Mar 02
Who in 7hells is Moses bliss?

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Judolisco(m): 10:35am On Mar 02
A Ghanaian... Congrats breda charley

10 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by PepeXKermit: 10:35am On Mar 02
everything i am knowing about these folks is against my will

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by fidelmarshal199: 10:36am On Mar 02
Too much fanfare around this guys wedding. How many threads are you all gonna create just because of a wedding that MAY not last beyond 3 years? it's stale already

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by BodyCount: 10:36am On Mar 02
Sweet!
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE kiss kiss
Every responsible father's dream is to walk down the aisle with his beautiful, sweet, well trained and well mannered daughter on her wedding day.
A girl that has kept herself only for the man of her dream that she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

Not the disgrace of a child that many girls are in this generation.

A girl that many guys have used to do "PRACTICE" - A LEFTOVER...

Choose a virgin, choose peace of mind.

A virtuous and modest girl is more likely to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL in her marriage than a girl that has been ran through by multiple guys,
A girl that has been passed around like football.

God chose virgin Mary to birth Jesus for a reason.

There are a very few Exceptions though, because people make mistakes and Life happens...
Like the case of rape...

But any girl with +2 BODYCOUNT has no excuse and she is definitely a RED FLAG!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by saviourGeorge: 10:36am On Mar 02
Congratulations
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by maureensylvia(f): 10:36am On Mar 02
Awwww
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Watianoengineer(m): 10:36am On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

Congratulations to them!

You forgot to insult broke men. Oya do ur thing

14 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Ebukamatth(m): 10:36am On Mar 02
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Confirm4real(m): 10:36am On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

Congratulations to them!

First time you said something reasonable shocked

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by NothingDoMe: 10:36am On Mar 02
Fast fast. Before the heartbroken girls go sabotage your wedding. Moses Bliss, you do this one. Congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Chibuzoripob: 10:37am On Mar 02
cool HML
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by CondemnBattery(f): 10:37am On Mar 02
Congratulations to them.
I wish them all the best.

Marriage is for better for worse, and it's not bed of roses.

But I pray God will see them through.

Honestly, this lady is beautiful with her modesty.

If it where to be our 9ja ladies, they will use billing to kill our men.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Kingrshd3: 10:37am On Mar 02
Congratulations to them

But where is PitObi in the pics 😡

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by ExcelDesigns: 10:37am On Mar 02

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by tfortolulope: 10:37am On Mar 02
Still paying tongue tongue tongue.. Use Trust wallet or MetaMask please.

Lucky Telegram users who does Crypto
Get free 80k worth of Iron Finance with is transferable to your wallet.

https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=633483806

I doubted at first but glad I got involved.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by kaludestiny10(m): 10:38am On Mar 02
Congrats to them. But I prefer a more private affair to a public occasion.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Charlieabc(m): 10:38am On Mar 02
Mine will come soon. People will celebrate us. I love my baby girl too, she's black and modest.

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Anguldi(m): 10:38am On Mar 02
Fu<k boys just lost a member tongue

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by SensualMan: 10:39am On Mar 02
It's gonna crash. It will definitely come crashing down not too long from now. It's already a media marriage.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by CrowniTV(m): 10:40am On Mar 02
Why Ghanian? Nigerian ladies see your life outside, you have use your "I need urgent 2k" to send Moses Bliss to Ghana to find a wife

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:40am On Mar 02
The babe fine abeg
Brown skin beauty

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by Offpoint1: 10:40am On Mar 02
V

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn by G00dharddick: 10:42am On Mar 02
mariahAngel:
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Mosesbliss has obtained favour from God.
Congratulations to him.

Sadly Moses bliss wife isn't a Nigerian, she's a Ghanian. Moses bliss avoided Nigerian girls like plague because everyone knows Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.

God bless Moses bliss and his beloved virgin Ghanaian wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakare Pictured After Workouts On Saturday / Photos From Toyin Lawani 37th Birthday Party In Lagos / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.