Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? (1272 Views)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
We never asked him to create us
We never asked to be brought to this world
Now it seems we are doomed
We must live a very strict life to make it to where he resides
Which the chances seem very slim
We strive to live to the standard he requires of us
Else we are doomed for eternity
All these we do,yet we never asked to be created...
ARE WE DOOMED?
Yes blasphemy! Some might say, how would you ever think of such? Why would such thought come into your mind? Forgive us LORD....!but peeps don't you sometimes though unconsciously reason like this?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
You don't have to beg for forgiveness for reasoning like that. That's the normal way to reason.
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by macof(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Does he mean pagan or atheist?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
macof: Does he mean pagan or atheist?
whichever one
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind: You don't have to beg for forgiveness for reasoning like that. That's the normal way to reason.
bro are u a christian?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
sweetestguy: bro are u a christian?

No, but I once was
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

No, but I once was
lol, so wat are u now
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
sweetestguy: lol, so wat are u now

atheist
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

atheist
so u no longer beliv in God.wat made u becom an atheist?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
sweetestguy: so u no longer beliv in God.wat made u becom an atheist?

Yea. I no longer. I started asking the same set of questions in ur op and the likes, I read the bible more. Before I knew it, i was an atheist
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea. I no longer. I started asking the same set of questions in ur op and the likes, I read the bible more. Before I knew it, i was an atheist
wow, too bad
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by macof(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2013
sweetestguy: wow, too bad

Let's see where this is going to
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by bobphrisel(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2013
We all reason like dat sometimes
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by tayooluwole: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
i reasons like dat somtimes oooo.....i started reason like dis whn i offered a philosophy course like dat, whn i was in skul...dat course almost change ma toughts totaly bt i tried hard to give it less chance... Today sha, i still reason(just once in a while) like, whts d proove dat God exist................ I was once told dat God loves a dogmatical followers, so dis has been ma guiding principle.... All glory be to GOD....
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2013

Oh, really? Lets see where this leads to as macof rightly said
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by DKJaleel: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2013
sweetestguy: We never asked him to create us
ARE WE DOOMED?
Yes blasphemy! Some might say, how would you ever think of such? Why would such thought come into your mind? Forgive us LORD....!but peeps don't you sometimes though unconsciously reason like this?
that's sanity trying to get hold of you. It's up to you to embrace or reject it..
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel:
that's sanity trying to get hold of you. It's up to you to embrace or reject it..

Lol, epic answer.
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel:
sanity?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2013
tayooluwole: i reasons like dat somtimes oooo.....i started reason like dis whn i offered a philosophy course like dat, whn i was in skul...dat course almost change ma toughts totaly bt i tried hard to give it less chance... Today sha, i still reason(just once in a while) like, whts d proove dat God exist................ I was once told dat God loves a dogmatical followers, so dis has been ma guiding principle.... All glory be to GOD....
halleluyah
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by bobphrisel(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel:
are u trying to say the op is nt yet sane?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by macof(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2013
bobphrisel: are u trying to say the op is nt yet sane?

Questioning Christian principal doctrines is the beginning of sanity

U start to think and begin to hunger for truth.

1 Like

Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by DKJaleel: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2013
tayooluwole: i reasons like dat somtimes oooo.....i started reason like dis whn i offered a philosophy course like dat, whn i was in skul...dat course almost change ma toughts totaly bt i tried hard to give it less chance... Today sha, i still reason(just once in a while) like, whts d proove dat God exist................ I was once told dat God loves a dogmatical followers, so dis has been ma guiding principle.... All glory be to GOD....
dunno if i should laugh or frown, but certainly not cry at that statement. Listen to yourself, YOU REASON ONCE IN A WHILE, AND FOLLOWING DOGMA IS UR GUIDING PRINCIPLE...and you call urself a human being?? Or are u running on an OS??
And that guy too is adding a lock to your OS/Brain by shouting halleluyah....
O ma se oo..
Btw, what's the proof of his existence??
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
And how is it bad?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by bobphrisel(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2013
macof:

Questioning Christian principal doctrines is the beginning of sanity

U start to think and began to hunger for truth.
so ure tryin to say dat all christians are not sane
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by djeezy(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2013
I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is. Sometimes we all feel like giving up, we ask questions and sometimes we don't find the answer. Bear in mind that nothing good comes easily.
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
And how is it bad?
dnt u see anything bad in not believing in God?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2013
djeezy: I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is. Sometimes we all feel like giving up, we ask questions and sometimes we don't find the answer. Bear in mind that nothing good comes easily.
ah,ur head is so so correct
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by dorox(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2013
sweetestguy: We never asked him to create us
ARE WE DOOMED?

If you can believe in your God without asking some hard questions and finding satisfactory answers to those questions, then you can believe in any God. To ask question is a good thing, it strengthen ones faith and helps to prepare for the defense of your faith when questioned.
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2013
dorox:

If you can believe in your God without asking some hard questions and finding satisfactory answers to those questions, then you can believe in any God. To ask question is a good thing, it strengthen ones faith and helps to prepare for the defense of your faith when questioned.
bro are u a christian?
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by Davidson267(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2013
djeezy: I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is. Sometimes we all feel like giving up, we ask questions and sometimes we don't find the answer. Bear in mind that nothing good comes easily.
u ar inteclectually eloquent
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2013
dorox:

Questioning your faith is a threat to Islam and Allah. The Quran discriminated against it totally.

Though in christianity, person are allowed to reason but within the box.....leaning on your own understanding was stamped against according to the bible.

Questioning ones belief is a big threat to faith.
Re: Do You Unconsciously Reason Like A "PAGAN" Sometimes? by djeezy(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Davidson267:
u ar inteclectually eloquent
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeem Classical And Model Parish,what's The Difference / 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Was Never Crucified! / Jehovah's Witness Scandal! Bulgaria And Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.