Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' (1249 Views)

Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation / What Are The Cause And The Solution Of Leg, Hand And Neck Vibration / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by JingoOAU(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2013
I've been experiencing this scenario for quite some times now and am so worried that no matter the numbers of sex I have, I always find it hard to ejaculate.......what could be the cause?

What is the solution?
Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by bigtt76(f): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Its all in the mind dear ...you are sexing and at the same time thinking of Arsenal or Chelsea's match you will have that issue! Do your thing with only your babe in mind. Happy Sexing Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by halfcurrent(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Different strokes ... some people are desperately looking for solution for quick ejac while some one is seeking solution for delay in ejac... na wao
Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by JingoOAU(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2013
This issue is not funny at all. At times, I have sex for over 30 minutes and I wouldn't even cum, it makes one looks foolish and unreliable.

I only want to know the solutions to it
Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2013
maybe d babe worwor. . .
Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by optimiza: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
its tru,lets offer help if we got any.d bade is fine,ok buh it tak upto an hour or more to erupt.wat culd b d solution
Re: What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' by tpapi: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dis is d side effect of takin too much ssexxual performance drugs

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispensers For Ebola Virus Prevention / Conjoined Twins Born In Sapele Die Within 2 Minutes / 8 Weeks 5 Days Since Lmp But Ultrasound Measured Me At 5 Weeks 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.