Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57767 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Meringe:
I called home now and everybody seems to be aware of it.
My surprise is why none of them care to tell me.
Even in her old street where she grew up, everybody is aware of her death.

Went out to really confirm if I'm dreaming or not, everybody looked at me like its no longer new story.

Would have paid my last respect to her bf her interment but I will do that tomorrow at her graveside.

This is a VERY big LOST.

My dear, sorry about the loss. Please respond to my PM. I want to pay my respect to the family. I'm from Ideato too.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2013
SeaGold:
My dear, sorry about the loss. Please respond to my PM. I want to pay my respect to the family. I'm from Ideato too.
I mailed u...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Meringe:
I called home now and everybody seems to be aware of it.
My surprise is why none of them care to tell me.
Even in her old street where she grew up, everybody is aware of her death.

Went out to really confirm if I'm dreaming or not, everybody looked at me like its no longer new story.

Would have paid my last respect to her bf her interment but I will do that tomorrow at her graveside.

This is a VERY big LOST.

yeah everybody is trying to adjust,babe was likeable.i'm shocked u didn't hear,been a week now she passed

Don't worry,its gonna get better,we believe she is in a better place.that should b ur comfort.AMEN
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy sunday beautiful people
To all those who have contributed big thank you.
To those who wanna make a donation please don't hesitate to contact me. God be with us all
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I mailed u...
I responded to open up communication
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2013
cdamsel: Happy sunday beautiful people
To all those who have contributed big thank you.
To those who wanna make a donation please don't hesitate to contact me. God be with us all
Amen!!!

Sister of life!! Wellu done!

Make I go prepare breakkie for our congregation.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amen!!!

Sister of life!! Wellu done!

Make I go prepare breakkie for our congregation.
abeg no put igbo for the food oooo
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2013
cdamsel: abeg no put igbo for the food oooo
Lmao! Gerrout! grin
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
ok my people. i just came out from church now. the sermon said "be awake and alert! no one knows when Jesus will come again.

Ngwa happy new month y'all...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
please ms_shaQ pm with sharp alacrity!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Meringe(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2013
cdamsel: yeah everybody is trying to adjust,babe was likeable.i'm shocked u didn't hear,been a week now she passed

Don't worry,its gonna get better,we believe she is in a better place.that should b ur comfort.AMEN

Couldn't sleep last nite, ran my thought to so many things. (What could ve happened)

I am in the village now.

Its well, God knows the best!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Meringe:

Couldn't sleep last nite, ran my thought to so many things. (What could ve happened)

I am in the village now.

Its well, God knows the best!!!
we have been down that lane many times over,dont worry,its well.say hi to vivi 4 me,tell her cdamsel misses her
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow! Sad! This is a lesson to every Nigerian! Stop Self Medication and drug abuse. Once you start having funny symptoms, go to the hospital......before it's too late and the medics won't be able to save you! 'Headache, high body temperature, nausea etc'.....does not always translate to Malaria!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry RIP Vivianc, even though I didn't know you while you were on Nairaland! sad sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Meringe(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
cdamsel: we have been down that lane many times over,dont worry,its well.say hi to vivi 4 me,tell her cdamsel misses her
Making me emotional!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
^Brudamus, Ozugo ooo!! It is well... sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi: Wow! Sad! This is a lesson to every Nigerian! Stop Self Medication and drug abuse. Once you start having funny symptoms, go to the hospital......before it's too late and the medics won't be able to save you! 'Headache, high body temperature, nausea etc'.....does not always translate to Malaria!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry RIP Vivianc, even though I didn't know you while you were on Nairaland! sad sad sad
My padi of all padiments! I don fire u mail o! Reply me with money lingua . grin
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My padi of all padiments! I don fire u mail o! Reply me with money lingua . grin

I don't understand oooooo. You dey do charity ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

I don't understand oooooo. You dey do charity ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes oooo,we dey donate money for my girl's family,oga reply ID sharpamus
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Meringe:
Making me emotional!
i'm sorry dear
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
i'm not happy o..angry

no pm since morning. pls someone should put me out of this misery *sobs uncontrollably*

pls pls make my day someone.pls!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
brossssss, derin i see u o
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
seun!!! welcome o
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please what is the deadline for the memorial fund,I am super super tied up but will try
What are the methods,I am in thE USA
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
babyosisi: Please what is the deadline for the memorial fund,I am super super tied up but will try
What are the methods,I am in thE USA

babyosisi,i don find u tire! check ur mail. will explain everything to u in detail.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ezeed,i dey c u oooo,pls make a donation if u can,happy sunday dear
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lolaluv1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
When is the deadline for donations? I've not been able to access my mail for a while...

How do I get details?

Happy new month to you all. May God keep us all in the shadow of his wings. Amen!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
lola.luv:
When is the deadline for donations? I've not been able to access my mail for a while...

How do I get details?

Happy new month to you all. May God keep us all in the shadow of his wings. Amen!
do u ve a friends email we can send the details to?
If u can make payments before wednesday it ll b appreciate
AMEN @ ur prayer
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
@lola or better still,drop ur phone number briefly and remove it so we can send u the details.

i'll be waiting.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^^ I thought of that o but I don't think she would want to drop it,but it's up to her sha,lola pls do let us know
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
I just saw dis lemme send a pm embarassed
kreami diva: please ms_shaQ pm with sharp alacrity!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sm one should pls answer me how do I contribute?? I want to make Sm donation pls been crying becos of her nd I never even knew her embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms_ShaQ: Sm one should pls answer me how do I contribute?? I want to make Sm donation pls been crying becos of her nd I never even knew her embarassed
U've got mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.