Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57556 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Beehorn(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
R.i.p Vivian Chinaza...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2013
I read on fb now, after searching for her with her name and I saw quite a lot of things. Someone who claimed to be her cousin wrote and was lifted by Ndi Igbo(you can check out their fb page) that it was inferiority complex that killed her(RIP). I however checked the guy's wall to see that it was 'friend' he wrote instead of 'cousin' and that it was slimming tea that killed her because she wanted to be slim. Please I'd advise us all to be wary of what we post online and avoid speculations and suspicions. The Holy books says "wadi oun gbogbo daju, ki osi mu otito be danu"
RIP vivi.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SugaryBelle(f): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
I saw this too on facebook.Sapphire go update your diary o,i'm a fan.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Sapphiredamsel: I read on fb now, after searching for her with her name and I saw quite a lot of things. Someone who claimed to be her cousin wrote and was lifted by Ndi Igbo(you can check out their fb page) that it was inferiority complex that killed her(RIP). I however checked the guy's wall to see that it was 'friend' he wrote instead of 'cousin' and that it was slimming tea that killed her because she wanted to be slim. Please I'd advise us all to be wary of what we post online and avoid speculations and suspicions. The Holy books says "wadi oun gbogbo daju, ki osi mu otito be danu"
RIP vivi.
False!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2013
SugaryBelle: I saw this too on facebook.Sapphire go update your diary o,i'm a fan.
Hohoho, so I get fan? Thanx anyways. So many things to say but too lazy to write. Maybe I will do a vnote instead. Me like ur moniker gaaan ni oo.

Hmmm, sugary belle, abeg make I no get runny stomach just by saying your name#opensteeth#

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
False!
Hmmm, please try to set the records straight on fb! Make some people no use am gain fame#ugetmydrift?#
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Rest In Peace, vivianc.

I went to her profile:

I guess someone (maybe a family member) must've logged into her profile?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
^^^^^ her brother is with her phone.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Joel3(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Sapphiredamsel: I read on fb now, after searching for her with her name and I saw quite a lot of things. Someone who claimed to be her cousin wrote and was lifted by Ndi Igbo(you can check out their fb page) that it was inferiority complex that killed her(RIP). I however checked the guy's wall to see that it was 'friend' he wrote instead of 'cousin' and that it was slimming tea that killed her because she wanted to be slim. Please I'd advise us all to be wary of what we post online and avoid speculations and suspicions. The Holy books says "wadi oun gbogbo daju, ki osi mu otito be danu"
RIP vivi.
what is the facebook link?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Joel.:
what is the facebook link?
Don't be lazy, do the search as I did. And besides, I'm wary of exposing her fb name here by posting it. So just use her name to search 4it and it will pop up.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
kreami diva: ^^^^^ her brother is with her phone.
Cool.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nwababy: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
RIP Vivi. May your soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sapphiredamsel:
Hmmm, please try to set the records straight on fb! Make some people no use am gain fame#ugetmydrift?#
Babe, Achionu's plenty for fb nau... D wan u sight na another babe.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
nwababy: RIP Vivi. May your soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Amen
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Babe, Achionu's plenty for fb nau... D wan u sight na another babe.
Aiit, no lele.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
There are over 20 Vivian Chinazas on FB. People will always talk esp Nigerians who are full of hate and nothing to write about from their own miserable & patch patch lives.

The Dead deserve respect & at least be free from side talks/gossips and left alone to rest in Peace , she's in a better place now.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by BlessedFellow: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'm shocked to hear of the demise of Vivianc! My thought is with her family.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Thank you all for ur tremendous support so far, we really can't thank y'all enough but we pray that the Good Lord meet y'all in ur times of need.

We ll keep y'all posted on events as they unfold.
Merry Christmas in advance kiss

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SpicyMimi(f): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is really sad, got to know about this last week...and ve been tryn to completely get overrit...may her soul rip!
Lets try to live a righteous life cause no one knows tomorrow! May God help us all and protect us and our families in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Meringe(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Your Eulogies here give me comfort and stopped me from crying though its very difficult for me to come to this thread without shed of tears.

For record straight, people should stop spreading false rumor on what killed Chinaza!!! It was not slimming tea plz.
RIP Little Shanker!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siyabonga... Siyakuthanda...

Merry xmas in advance everyone. Live right.,
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by avalontony(m): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2013
i personally dont know her on NL, but from all the post i have read, i guess she was good at what she was doing.......... so.... i just wanna say rest in peace sister!!!!!....you left a mark here on earth!!!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Happy birthday my love,i miss u so much cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! How time flies!

Any updates on the donations and how her family is fairing? You promised to keep us posted.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta: Wow! How time flies!

Any updates on the donations and how her family is fairing? You promised to keep us posted.
yes we ll,no doubt about that,just b patient pls
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hidden posts?
what's going on here?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by taryour(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
@JintuShan/mgbeketo/Smellymukina2/calloti, I see you have been here as well,please and please calm down. I beg of you let peace reign, it is well with you. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.