Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57458 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Very touching...thank you idowuogbo for your effort and all those that supported you.
God bless you all.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2014
DutchesSsS: Wow!!! Splendid....Rest in perfect peace vivian!!!
rodeo0070: May her soul rest in perfect peace.
nikkyshyne: Goood job! Rest in perfect peace Vivian.
Amen!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2014
SeaGold: Very touching...thank you idowuogbo for your effort and all those that supported you.
God bless you all.
nawaooo: I.d, mynd44 and others, you guys have done noble! I am really impressed with this kind gesture! God bless you all and answer all ur prayers!
Indeed, Nairaland is not just a faceless forum, it is a BIG family!
AMEN!!!!!!

Thanks guys!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Joel3(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2014
@Idowuogbo

what? just 100k, men i thought it will get to millions the way nairalanders are flocking in for account details. then it meant majority of them didnt met up to expectation. but una Bleep up oh. so na of recent una deposit that money, why una come stop to dey collect money all this while na. it look like only few people actually donate on looking at that statement of deposit. atleast i would have drop something during xmas time.

anyway thanks for your god work @Idowuogbo. but just list the id name of the people who actually donate, please do this so that we know all does that didn't .
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2014
Joel.:
@Idowuogbo

what? just 100k, men i thought it will get to millions the way nairalanders are flocking in for account details. then it meant majority of them didnt met up to expectation. but una Bleep up oh. so na of recent una deposit that money, why una come stop to dey collect money all this while na. it look like only few people actually donate on looking at that statement of deposit. atleast i would have drop something during xmas time.

anyway thanks for your god work @Idowuogbo. but just list the id name of the people who actually donate, please do this so that we know all does that didn't .
dont think all of that ll b necessary sir,its nt a competition neither was donations mandatory,money was collected from those who indicated interest afterwards,but thanks all the same
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Joel.:
@Idowuogbo

[b]what? just 100k, men i thought it will get to millions the way nairalanders are flocking in for account details. then it meant majority of them didnt met up to expectation. but una Bleep up oh. so na of recent una deposit that money, why una come stop to dey collect money all this while na. i[/b]t look like only few people actually donate on looking at that statement of deposit. atleast i would have drop something during xmas time.
Jojo, happy new year! First of, please accept our sincere apologies for the late delivery.Initially,our target date for delivery was the 13th of Dec, but the festive wahala brought forth unforeseen circumstances. E no easy my Oga! But if you get anything wey u wan give, contact me!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one for all those that made this a success.
Continue to RIP Vivian C
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
You worry too much Chilli. undecided

Good job Mynd, ID& co.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by chromatic: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's such a wonderful thing you all are doing. I don't even visit this section but this thread got a lot of heart. Beautiful people! I believe this is the real humanity, I'm so touched, I can't even believe it..
I pray the family of the deceased get the fortitude to get through. You guys are so amazing, they will be proud of their daughter..I'm so touched.
This thread has pretty much given me something.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Meringe(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ID and co., I'm so grateful that you guys finally got it delivered.

@myndd , u ve gone to my village, u saw the construction works there.

Long Live Umuobom Ancient kingdom
Long Live Ideato Nation
Long Live Owelle Rochas Okorocha
Long Live Imo State
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
I remember Vivianc's posts. May she rest in peace and may her family continue to be comforted.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm...A year today...sleep well my dear friend.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
RIP

cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
*sighs*

We had our differences while she was alive.
we had our fights (lots of em)
but in the end. I still feel the sting of her mortality.

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by phabulous88(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed continue to rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ROZZAYY(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kreamidiva were r u plssssssssss I miss u!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by stariobran(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Meringe:
ID and co., I'm so grateful that you guys finally got it delivered.

@myndd , u ve gone to my village, u saw the construction works there.

Long Live Umuobom Ancient kingdom
Long Live Ideato Nation
Long Live Owelle Rochas Okorocha
Long Live Imo State

she was from umuobom I'm from umuobom too
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Meringe(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
stariobran:

she was from umuobom I'm from umuobom too
Nwannem, yea she's from umuobom. reply d mail.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by NegeduGrace(f): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Rip
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
I'll feel guilty if I don't do this cry cry..

My inquisitive nature led me to this thread (still can't remember whose moniker brought me here)...

Vivianc, I may not have known you but the testimonies here attest to the fact that you lived a life worthy of emulation.. We cannot question God because He knows best..

Continue resting in the bosom of the Lord, AMEN...

N/B: Sorry if my post brought up past memories embarassed. I just had to do it..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
^It is well...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Stewart883(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm, na wah!!!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
I miss you Vivian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.