Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development (12509 Views)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister / PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by macherie1: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
GEJ is acting like a Curse on Nigeria. How can he leave Oduah after such an open embezzlement of funds and go sacking another minister. Its so painful wat one has to endure in this country. GEJ is embarrassing Nigeria world wide. The rot stinks sooo bad. SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by Nonnyz: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
pmc01:

Really? That's incredible!

I see you've got talent in comedy and alteration...
You should use it positively and not make wrong of it;
else, the likes of you promote decay act.

Contrary to your "performers in bed" and your "performing mistresses", a myopic conclusion
which I believe you prematurely adopted from your premature investigations, the Minister
with due respect has been able to command and execute change in the aviation industry.

-Take Notice!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by greatfoly(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
not surprising. after d sack of Ruqayat Rufai and other ministers nt in his cacos, GEJ said more ministers to go. dis is a systematic way of marginalization. cos I begin to ask myself, wat is Oduah stil doin as a minister, to steal more
Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by callmenow: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
The article said that President Jonathan approved the termination of the appointment. The SGF terminated her appointment because of low productivity by the special assistant two months ago. Yet it is only now that the office of the president confirmed the termination. People should be asking the question, whether this SA has positively impacted Nigeria. My worries is that most of the Special assistants and advisers respectively are political appointments like elsewhere in the world, but with the associated lack of knowledge of the job requirement. The NASS and other bodies that confirmed these individuals should instigate a probationary period, after which the candidate can be confirmed.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by theoctopus1: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
nerodenero: I don't think the President is ready to terminate Stella's appointment. Her case seems too complex and has attracted too many sentiments.

Why would he sack her just because some people want to blackmail her? What has she done wrong? With all the calumny the paid press has been throwing at her, they still havent shown what she did wrong. So why would the president sack her just to make them happy. They are inconsequential!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by ikweremilitant: 4:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Agreed, he should do the needful, otherwise NW and Northerners will storm the streets in protest for sacking their sons and daughters; yes, we will not take these sacking marginalization lightly. lipsrsealed wink
storm u say.dy dnt need much protocal to cal d khaki boys dy re already arund dy wil do d nieedful
Re: Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development by mondi2: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
President Jonathan, please, have mercy on this women in your cabinet. Who is next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark / Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / Amina Mohammed Visits Communities Erosion Destroyed In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.