Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. (3191 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Greetins 2 u all my fellow brothers nd sisters out here...pls i'm a christain with a load of muslim friends..i've bein careful enough as to how am i gona ask my friends this questions but due sum certain constraint i cud not. By God's help av bin an highly intelegent studnt bin best student so many times frm my primary sch uptill now to my final year .so av bin d one oportune 2 be academicaly bright among my fellows which make it clearer hw dificult it cud be to any 1 to get me 2 undastand islam with out aguin, or strive or jealosy so i maintain my crowded silence.pls i nid ur acurate, direct, legible nd clear cut answers without bin bias or anger bred answers, thanks. Pls 4give d lenthines of my writings.
1..does islam promotes other virture rathan than swearin alegiance to allah and extolin muhameds.{saw] . Thoughts? Pls be sincere?

2..why are majority of muslim hostile 2 christains. I mean av bin d victim of such nd most odaz .pls i want a sincere answer nt hipocritical.

3. If i were to becum a muslim 2day. What wil i gain. I mean wat is d hope in islam. Nd wat is the proof or asurance that any1 else b4 me or in history as achieve dat feet in reality i.e testimony

4. Why does most muslim find it hard 2 forgive a person who convert to other faith. Nd even threathin death penalty. Pls be sincere.

5. Why is women marginalized in d islamic faith .4 wives 2 a man. Or Detext education 2 females in islamic nations like pakistan 2 be certain.

6. What if islam what a myth ? What wil u do.? No ofence.

7. Why is islam more of a rites 2 observe nd practice ..{5 daily praya, must fast durin ramadan. N d likes] isnt dat sum sort of dogmaticm nd perpetual embodenment..]

8.my muslim frnds r frm strong muslim homes so am nt a novice 2 islam. So pls answer this wit a mature mind. Why r d islamic law relatively made 2 coherce submission to islam instead of peaceful reasonin as it outwardly claim 2 be religion of peace. Why use force ?. 4rm quran chapter 9. As a case study.

9 who is a true muslim? D one who kill 4 allah or d one who preaches islam?..cos i knw both ensues in islam.

10.my last question do u belive that Jesus died for the sins of mankind 2 redeem the broken relationship btw God n man tru d sin of adam?.. If no den why nd what else can save man? Pls explain wit prove nd maturity . thanks guys n God bless.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
I came with the intention to reply all informations you must have needed but your post is laughable.

Everything you wrote here is fictional, even the fictitious "Intelligent" part. One can deduce that from the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
I must say I feel privileged to be commenting on this thread, but my answers may not serve you that well and I believe in shaa ALLAH, my fellow knowledgeable brethren shall shed more light.

I'll answer the ones I can quickly answer now and leave the remaining to who wants to answer them. I may not be able to give out references because its late and I'm lazy tonight. You'll either get it from others or from me when I'm up.

1. Islam promotes every good virtue. Swearing allegiance to ALLAH and testifying that Muhammad (saw) is His messenger is just the first and the most important of the five pillars of islam (which I suppose you know them).

2. Islam never preaches hostility to any different person by any standard. In fact, islam preaches that and enjoins muslims to live and act towards others peacefully for there and then, a muslim may pass across the beauty of islam to others. The holy prophet (saw) lived peacefully with the christians, jews and pagans of his time. In fact, they transacted business, entered into treaties and exchanging gifts wasn't forbidden.

Though our religion is meant to shape us to a better person, the behaviour, temperament, attitude or actions of a muslim may sometimes go out of the preachings of islam. This is because we are human and that can't be ruled out. I have also witnessed hostilities from christians too, but I don't take it against the religion because some christians have been good also. I think the person should be questioned here, rather than the religion.

3. 'Islam' as a word is coined from two roots 'aslama' (submission) and 'salaam' (peace) so by definition, islam means the total submission to the will of GOD (ALLAH swt) in order to attain peace. The only testimony I'm sure you'll have amongst many others is that of a sincerely heart felt peace of you serving your creator in the right sense. Many that converted to islam have always confessed to getting answers to that those un-answered questions and earning that long searched peace. This may require you make some findings rationally before concluding.

4. There's no compulsion as regards religion in islam. My immediate uncle is a pastor who converted from islam and he is still alive with his all converted christian family. We still do the normal family things together and we're still close as families.

The death sentence for apostacy in islam that most people misconcept is only applicable to a state that is islamically governed. And the death sentence is given when the converts tries to pollute the air with his newly found faith. He has no problem if he keeps his new faith to himself. It is just like a citizen renouncing his citizenship of a country in order to chicken out to another country. And the last time I checked, the ruling for apostacy in the bible is the same or even worse.

5. Islam is a very rational religion. Firstly, I'll like to put it that marrying more than one wife - 4 maximum, is only voluntary in islam.

Logically, the ratio of female to male population is a wide margin, say 10:1 if I'm not underestimating. We have countries where ladies are about 11 million more, that as an example, one man to one woman will mean about 11 million unmarried women, which tells a result on the society, e.g lesbianism, prostitution and all.

Morally, marrying more than one wife is allowed in order to prevent a man from furnication. Instead of hanging out with different mistresses, which affects the family and yourself, why not safely marry another wife and keep your family and self?.

On education, islam promotes female education to a large extent. Some of the prophet's wives are educated. We have learned females too.

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Well i came here 4 answers nt telin me my post is laughable if u cant help then dont coment . I try nt 2 make my post any ofencive ,so pls dnt make ur coment ofencive either nd talkin abt inteligence i dnt cum here 2 debate that..so pls dnt let me insult u wit it to prove i av it..pls let be mature minded.thanks
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks @golpen am impress but nt convince .judgin by d fact u did say wat u knew. But my worries is if at anytime i meet a muslim i want 2 be confortable bein around them ,but this questions embedens in my mind make it hard 4 me relate with them wholely n heartily thats why i ask them here. Nomata hw i try n try 2 reason with d learnerd ones sum wud just cum with sum atitude n spoil d show so i suggest i dnt want d same here
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2013
6. That is part of the testimonies you'll give as a muslim. I have a feeling that you must have thought the same of christianity - unanswered question. Islam encompasses every bit of one's life and when you are a total muslim, you gain your peace and thoughts of it being a myth is off.

7. The practice of islam is with the total body soul and spirit. In fact the prophet (saw) says, every action is judged by intentions, which means your intention is first checked before the action. Searing allegiance to Allah (iman) which is the first pillar of islam goes beyond speaking of the tongue (though the tongue must speak it), it is an heart held creed that must not be shaken off. Likewise other islamic practices too. Praying, fasting and all.

8. Here I think you need to read about the christian crusaders and in your intelligent mind, you'll realise that it is christianity which has been spread by force. Their's no compulsion in the religion of islam. Those who perpetuate evil acts are cowards who only do so in their personal interest. They only use islam as a cover.

9. A true muslim is one, who submits completely himself to the will of ALLAH swt in expectance of self peace.

10. We don't believe that Jesus christ died. The qur'an confirms that he was never dead, it was only made to them to look so. What can save man, believing in ALLAH, adhering to what HE enjoins and permits and keeping away from what HE forbids. Then man shall be saved.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: Thanks @golpen am impress but nt convince .judgin by d fact u did say wat u knew. But my worries is if at anytime i meet a muslim i want 2 be confortable bein around them ,but this questions embedens in my mind make it hard 4 me relate with them wholely n heartily thats why i ask them here. Nomata hw i try n try 2 reason with d learnerd ones sum wud just cum with sum atitude n spoil d show so i suggest i dnt want d same here

I'd enjoin you to make your researches. The probelm I think you may have is that you might have been fed with enough ill impressions of the muslims that affects your relationship them. Your impression about muslims makes it hard to relate with them, so when next you see a muslim, erase your filthy impression and give them a benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks n lìke i said earlier i aint a novice 2 d islamic faith n doctrines. 2 ur ultimate suprise my mum has an islamic background but whose nw a devoted christain..infact am proud to tel u dat my best frnd is a muslim .waheed by name.so knw that am not an alien to islam n neither av any thin against them..u said islam gives peace nd u r only judge by our intentions gud but u see how can i live n only be judge by my intentions? What about my actions.? if there is one clear thing like abt islam is just the devotion dat muslim gives to it.but regardin ur answer as to muslin nt avin anythn against other faith is a capital NO..i got bountiful of proves to disclaim ur answers i dnt evn need 2 do any research it obvious and u knw that so dnt pretend.

Furthermore, i ask u 2 explain quran ch.pter 9 for me u intionaly omit dat.n u acuse me bein cynical in my belive toward muslims

Most muslim who convert 2 christains dat i knw were persecuted nd death treathenin ,sum were even run mad by their sects..this is wat i knw nd is writen in d quran dat d father of the convert shud be d first 2 start d jihad .wat do u say 2 this?

I stil maintain my stands on the ambiguity soroundin the islamic faith.just dont expect a learned person like me 2 just belive u that i wil get peace if i practice islam. I dint tell u dat i lack peace. I mean i need a better prove of what is obtainable in islam aside that..n if am wrong i acept dat but is it true dat there is a reward for any1 who kill a non.muslim? Pls be sincere.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: Thanks n lìke i said earlier i aint a novice 2 d islamic faith n doctrines. 2 ur ultimate suprise my mum has an islamic background but whose nw a devoted christain..infact am proud to tel u dat my best frnd is a muslim .waheed by name.so knw that am not an alien to islam n neither av any thin against them..u said islam gives peace nd u r only judge by our intentions gud but u see how can i live n only be judge by my intentions? What about my actions.? if there is one clear thing like abt islam is just the devotion dat muslim gives to it.but regardin ur answer as to muslin nt avin anythn against other faith is a capital NO..i got bountiful of proves to disclaim ur answers i dnt evn need 2 do any research it obvious and u knw that so dnt pretend.

I don't think you understand what you're putting forward. My answer of intentions in worship was to your accusations that islam is of total body practice and now you're saying another thing. Now get it straight. For every practice, their's always an intention. That intention, together with the practice (solat, fasting and all) with your sincerity is judged all together. This means that your deed is not complete and rewarding without the good intentions. Hope you got that. And on human relationship please read my previous post, this time, with clear minds.

Furthermore, i ask u 2 explain quran ch.pter 9 for me u intionaly omit dat.n u acuse me bein cynical in my belive toward muslims

What is it you want me to explain

Most muslim who convert 2 christains dat i knw were persecuted nd death treathenin ,sum were even run mad by their sects..this is wat i knw nd is writen in d quran dat d father of the convert shud be d first 2 start d jihad .wat do u say 2 this?

I hate it when you just give your assertions based of what you've heard, claiming it is what you know. Can you please give me the verse of the Qur'an where it says the father is to be the first to carry out the motive. Imagine you don't even understand the meaning of 'jihad' and you're ranting saying you are a scholar of islam. For your information, here's the biblical ruling on apostacy, hope you read happy;

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, ..... and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

And so many more.

I stil maintain my stands on the ambiguity soroundin the islamic faith.just dont expect a learned person like me 2 just belive u that i wil get peace if i practice islam. I dint tell u dat i lack peace. I mean i need a better prove of what is obtainable in islam aside that..n if am wrong i acept dat but is it true dat there is a reward for any1 who kill a non.muslim? Pls be sincere.

Islam is not a religion that lies to you. The fact is that as human, you are not guaranteed of a challenges free life. You are only encouraged to submit wholely to your creator even in times of sorrow, and you supplicate to only HIM alone, then in doing that, you may earned internal peace even if you fall on the wrong side of issues and ALLAH may replace with a better one. The one testimony I'm sure of is that I've put to you earlier. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
And before you say I'm dudging your questions, let me ask you this. Please give me a proof from the Qur'an that there's a good reward for killing a non-muslim?

Please get out of won ni won pe and take a trip to the real world!!! Make your findings yourself just as the bible has ordered you to investigate on every issue and hold on to the truth. Imagine you'll be sinning by laying false accusations okay?

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
U av not categoricaly tell me wat is obtainable in islam nd this is makin d thread borin..list wat i will gain in islam.simple...because in christainity ,i've been blessed as a christain and am a living witness of divas miracle done in the name of Jesus christ The Son of God ..dead were raised,lame work,deaf ear,dump speak, aids got healed,nd divas miracle hapened after prayer was made in the name of Jesus.. Thats a proof that christains av in Jesus..so wat is obtainable in islam simple?
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ebenice: i do hope that you know that in every religion or way, somebody is bound to announce the 'miracle' has made him/her a great devotee? a sikh was telling me his leader turned to 'flowers' in death. this sikh said he must not raise his hand to hurt any 'life'. yet he was a retired army officer. i wonder what he thought military will offer a 'meek' fella except that he raises his hand to hurt the soul that must be hurt.

and as to your satisfaction in Jesus: Jesus has promised if this portion of the bible is correct to reject those who performed wonders, miracles and proclamations in his name as the call him, 'lord'. it simply means calling/proclaming him lord, performing miracles, wonders, etc are ground for rejection.

is Jesus son of God and not the son of his mother and his mother is not the mate of his father? Is Jesus also his own son? Moses turned long dried stick to snake strong enough to swallow all other snakes in sight. many were healed by voodoo people and some were reportedly raised up as zombies. medical doctors who revive dead people to live, are the in the same level with Jesus as spiritual leader? The One Who all glory belong is God Who created Jesus without a father, created Eve without a mother, created Adam [AS] without either. Yet been Adam [AS] and Eve, God made human children by intercourse for the first time. the last process has become a routine that when God created Jesus without a father, people forgot that there were other amazing ways God had created without intercourse. today the doctors are making babies come alive without intercourse.

and as to mom. i am an advocate of not giving muslim woman to non muslim man. and i will stress the fact that if a non muslim woman is not reverted into Islam before muslim marries her, there is disaster ahead for the muslim man. he may be the last muslim in his branch of the family tree.

The world is the paradise of disbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
The one wonder of christainity that a non.christain wil never nd can never cum 2 undstand is the mystery souroundin Jesus..i dint want 2 start that nw maybe thats a discussion 4 anoda day. I dint ask 4 dat.my question is clear as crystal what is obtainable in islam simple?..d miracles i made mention hapened at the mention of Jesus name which is obtainable in christainity. I dint expect u to belive anyway. But answer my question n stop beatin around the bush.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: U av not categoricaly tell me wat is obtainable in islam nd this is makin d thread borin..list wat i will gain in islam.simple...because in christainity ,i've been blessed as a christain and am a living witness of divas miracle done in the name of Jesus christ The Son of God ..dead were raised,lame work,deaf ear,dump speak, aids got healed,nd divas miracle hapened after prayer was made in the name of Jesus.. Thats a proof that christains av in Jesus..so wat is obtainable in islam simple?

I have discussed with several christians, even here on NL, and your argumentative style is just the same. You won't finish what your chewing before taking another piece in your mouth. Is it a shock to you that the penalty for apostacy in the bible is death? What happened to the proofs I requested? Oh! Maybe I got you there, so your chances of staying in the argument is hammering on an answered question.

See, islam is not a religion that is preached by all means. If you don't know, phillipians 1:18 has thought you how to evangelise. For those going through this thread, Read;

"But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,"

You see?, evangelism even by lies!!! And that is what they tell you about waking the dead and the NDEs. But the bible has debunked their claims. Hebrew 9:27, please read;

"And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment"

Please get out of this illusions. Travel to the real world. Reinhard bonnle couldn't raise the dead the twice he visited nigeria. He couldn't even make the lame walk. All he did was stage acting. He refused when they brought correct lame abokis from sabo. You better wisen up!!
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: U av not categoricaly tell me wat is obtainable in islam nd this is makin d thread borin..list wat i will gain in islam.simple...because in christainity ,i've been blessed as a christain and am a living witness of divas miracle done in the name of Jesus christ The Son of God ..dead were raised,lame work,deaf ear,dump speak, aids got healed,nd divas miracle hapened after prayer was made in the name of Jesus.. Thats a proof that christains av in Jesus..so wat is obtainable in islam simple?

I have discussed with several christians, even here on NL, and your argumentative style is just the same. You won't finish what your chewing before taking another piece in your mouth. Is it a shock to you that the penalty for apostacy in the bible is death? What happened to the proofs I requested? Oh! Maybe I got you there, so your chances of staying in the argument is hammering on an answered question.

See, islam is not a religion that is preached by all means. If you don't know, phillipians 1:18 has thought you how to evangelise. For those going through this thread, Read;

"But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,"

You see?, evangelism even by lies!!! And that is what they tell you about waking the dead and the NDEs. But the bible has debunked their claims. Hebrew 9:27, please read;

"And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment"

Please get out of this illusions. Travel to the real world. Reinhard bonnle couldn't raise the dead the twice he visited nigeria. He couldn't even make the lame walk. All he did was stage acting. He refused when they brought correct lame abokis from sabo. You better wisen up!!
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
this is where you got yourself confused. There is nothing like the name jesus in the hebrew bible becos that is the english name of jesus. So tell me how can that name perform miracle, so check verywell there is more to that than just mirracle. Pls tell me one person that you know died and was risen before ur face if not the one seen on calenders.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: Greetins 2 u all my fellow brothers nd sisters out here...pls i'm a christain with a load of muslim friends..i've bein careful enough as to how am i gona ask my friends this questions but due sum certain constraint i cud not. By God's help av bin an highly intelegent studnt bin best student so many times frm my primary sch uptill now to my final year .so av bin d one oportune 2 be academicaly bright among my fellows which make it clearer hw dificult it cud be to any 1 to get me 2 undastand islam with out aguin, or strive or jealosy so i maintain my crowded silence.pls i nid ur acurate, direct, legible nd clear cut answers without bin bias or anger bred answers, thanks. Pls 4give d lenthines of my writings.
You are highly welcome bro.
1..does islam promotes other virture rathan than swearin alegiance to allah and extolin muhameds.{saw]Thoughts? Pls be sincere?
Yes,many virtues do Islam promotes.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Isra 17:23 -And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him.And that you be dutiful to your parents.If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life,say not to them a word of disrespect,nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour.After the worship of Allah(swt),Islam enjoins you to be kind and dutiful to your parents[Surah Al-Ahqaf 46:15],to give to the wayfarer[Surah Al-Isra 17:26],to give to the poor and needy[Surah Ar-Rum 30:38],to speak kind words to people[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:263]
,to take good care of orphans[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:177] and so many more virtues which Islam encourages.

2..why are majority of muslim hostile 2 christains.I mean av bin d victim of such nd most odaz.pls i want a sincere answer nt hipocritical.
Why majority? How many hostile muslims have you met? Allah(swt) doesn't forbid muslims to deal kindly and justly with non-muslims that doesn't fight muslims on the account of their religion[Surah Al-Mutahanah 60:8].We are forbidden to befriend those that fight us on the account of our religion.

3.If i were to becum a muslim 2day. What wil i gain.I mean wat is d hope in islam.Nd wat is the proof or asurance that any1 else b4 me or in history as achieve dat feet in reality i.e testimony
This is a good question.You will gain a lot,for example you will total peace of inner mind.You will have a direct access to your creator without a mediator unlike in christianity[1 Timothy 2:5].Allah(swt) is closer to you than your own jugular vein and knows what your own soul whispers to you[Surah Qaf 50:18]
.The purpose of life will become clearer when you accepted Islam and finally Islam offers you salvation.I will write about salvation in Islam if time permits.
Let's examine some testimonies.
Mr. Oye F now Abdul Rashid Oye wrote when he accepted Islam:Whenever I picked up a copy of Quran,it's with pride,arrogance and prejudice thinking within me:what has these wicked muslims got to say? Before I finished reading the holy Quran however,I know within me that my life will never remain the same as I experienced within me a kind of peace and satisfaction.My missing here on earth and my journey to the next world becomes clearer and well understood....I testify that Islam is the only reasonable way worth following for anyone who genuinely seeks God and God alone[Abdul Rashid F. Oye 'The Preacher Lied' 2001,Minaret communications network,Abuja Nigeria,back cover
.There are many testimonies given by people that accepted Islam,which time won't allow me to post them.You can read this.
www.islamcan.com/muslim-convert-stories-story.shtml

4.Why does most muslim find it hard 2 forgive a person who convert to other faith.Nd even threathin death penalty. Pls be sincere.
There's no compulsion in religion[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:256].Brother golpen has explained apostasy in Islam.Are christians free of killing people that leave christianity?
Miss Comfort Afoloyan 20 years old,a student of Kwara state polytecnic,Ilorin was beaten to death in a church by her brothers and some church members on 14th July 2001 for accepting Islam.

[Narrated on the Iriri Aye(Mystery of life) on Ogun state broadcasting corporation at 9pm on 27th July,2001,reported monitor Newspaper on Saturday 28th July 2001]
.Which instruction was these brothers and church members following? Maybe this.Luke 14:26 (NIV) -If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children,his brothers and sisters-yes,even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.
Pastor Moses was killed in August 1996 by six hired assassins from his abandoned church-Apostolic Church of Christ,Kao,Kaduna who forced him to drink acid and the rest was poured on him while his wife Felicia Moses(Now Mrs. Aisha Musa) was brutalized just because they bowed to Islamic truth when the church sent them to go and defend Christianity at public lecture organized by a muslim preacher.Further threats on Mrs. Aisha made her to flee to Lagos[Reported as ''Travail of a revertee'' by Voice of Islam Magazine,Rabi-Al-Awal and Rabi-Al-Thanks editions June and July,2000]

5.Why is women marginalized in d islamic faith 4 wives 2 a man.Or Detext education 2 females in islamic nations like pakistan 2 be certain.
Again,my brother has beautifully explained this.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: 6.What if islam what a myth ? What wil u do.? No ofence.
Islam is a logical religion.How can it be a myth? It's like saying your living on earth is a myth.Does that makes sense? Islam is a religion that has been chosen for mankind since the beginning of creation.

Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rum 30:30 -So set you,your face towards the religion of pure Islamic Monotheism Hanifa (worship none but Allah Alone) Allah's Fitrah (i.e. Allah's Islamic Monotheism),with which He has created mankind.No change let there be in Khalq-illah (i.e. the Religion of Allah Islamic Monotheism),that is the straight religion,but most of men know not.
It was reported in Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 43 Hadith Number 440 on the authority of
Abu Huraira(May Allah be pleased with him)narrated that the Prophet(pbuh) said:Every child is born with a true faith (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism or to Christianity or to Magainism,as an animal delivers a perfect baby animal.Do you find it mutilated?"
Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses: 'The pure Allah's Islamic nature (true faith i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone),with which He has created human beings.(Q30.30)
Islam is a total way of life.

7. Why is islam more of a rites 2 observe nd practice ..{5 daily praya, must fast durin ramadan. N d likes] isnt dat sum sort of dogmaticm nd perpetual embodenment..]
Not only rites,you should read this.

www.nairaland.com/1332897/six-cs-akhlaq-character

8.my muslim frnds r frm strong muslim homes so am nt a novice 2 islam. So pls answer this wit a mature mind. Why r d islamic law relatively made 2 coherce submission to islam instead of peaceful reasonin as it outwardly claim 2 be religion of peace. Why use force ?. 4rm quran chapter 9. As a case study.
No compulsion in religion[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:256],fight those who fight you first but do not transgress limits[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190-192],If the enemies want peace,you should also incline to peace[Surah Al-Anfal 8:61],deal kindly and justly with those that doesn't fight you[Surah Al-Mutahanah 60:8].What's wrong with the above?
What does Chapter 9 of the Quran deals with?
The verse that people always quote is Surah Tawbah 9:5.It reads Surah At-Tawbah 9:5 -Then when the Sacred Months have passed,then kill the Mushrikun(pagans,idolators etc) wherever you find them,and capture them and besiege them,and prepare for them each and every ambush.But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat,then leave their way free.Verily,Allah is Oft-Forgiving,Most Merciful.

This verse when first read gives the picture that Islam encourages the killing of innocent non-muslims.But one should read from the first verse of Surah Tawbah.It reads
Surah At-Tawbah 9:1-2 -Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger (SAW) to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists,pagans,idolaters,disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah),with whom you made a treaty.
So travel freely (O Mushrikun) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah,and Allah will disgrace the disbelievers
.From these verses,it's understood that there was a peace treaty between muslims and the pagans of Makkah and this peace treaty was broken by the pagans of Makkah and Allah(swt) gave them four months to amend their ways and fulfil their part of their of the treaty.These pagans failed to fulfil their this and were killing muslims,then Allah(swt) ordered muslims to fight them back after the four months given have passed.That's why Surah At-Tawbah 9:5 was revealed.

But even the next verse 6 talks about peace for these pagans again if they want it.Allah says in the glorious Quran in
Surah At-Tawbah 9:6 -And if anyone of the Mushrikun (polytheists,idolaters,pagans,disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) seeks your protection then grant him protection,so that he may hear the Word of Allah (the Quran),and then escort him to where he can be secure,that is because they are men who know not.If any of those pagans want peace,Allah said you should give it to him and even escort him to a place to security.What's wrong with the above? Is it clear enough?
9 who is a true muslim? D one who kill 4 allah or d one who preaches islam?..cos i knw both ensues in islam.
A true muslim is one adheres strictly to the Quran and sayings of prophet Muhammad(pbuh).Allah(swt) doesn't ask anyone to kill for him.

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
ebenice: 10.my last question do u belive that Jesus died for the sins of mankind 2 redeem the broken relationship btw God n man tru d sin of adam?.. If no den why nd what else can save man? Pls explain wit prove nd maturity.thanks guys n God bless.
Muslims don't believe in the dogma of inherited sins nor do we believe that 'Jesus' died for the sins of mankind.It's true Adam(pbuh) sinned but Allah(swt) pardoned and forgave him.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqara 2:37 -Then Adam received from his Lord Words.And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance).Verily,He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance),the Most Merciful.This is what we inherited from Adam(pbuh)-guidance,forgiveness from Allah and not sins.
The bible says in Ezekiel 18:20 (NIV) -The soul who sins is the one who will die.The son will not share the guilt of the father,nor will the father share the guilt of the son.The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him,and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.No bearer of burdens shall bear the burdens of another.
To be saved,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah An-Nisa 4:124 -And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a (true) believer [in the Oneness of Allâh (Muslim)],such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice,even to the size of a speck on the back of a date-stone, will be done to them......Peace

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2013
dude @op. taketh or leaveth ur write up is laughable. Even ur pathetic 'learned situation' is laughable. Everyone has been nice to yu cos yu wanted it. Buh i will do what i want and not what you want, and dats i am here to lambast you!.
1st if yu av so many muslim friends and waheed is ur bestie and den you avn found enuf solace in learning from dem den know that yu aint gon learn anything here.
Golpen said it all. He tried to ansa yu and yu kept on saying he skipped a bit of this and that. if yu are concerned abt chapter 9, get yu a translated mushaf and eat it up. let peace reign. If jesus died, den he died for yu, ur family and ur church people. he didnt 'die' for 'the ummah' so dont pollute the air with bloody death
yu see, ah don para gaaaan ni, yu only sound like one who want to learn, you dont want to. And a person like you deserves to be treated as yu v always been treated. what more do yu want in d name of an explanation?. dey have sed yu shud hold people accountable for dia bad deeds not their religion.
if ur christianity is perfect for yu, hold on to it...Allah will guide dos he will. Now dont come on here with a filthy mind to ask quesns because u wnt understand d ansas unless u rid ursef of the 'learned bull.s.h.it'!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by golpen(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy: dude @op. taketh or leaveth ur write up is laughable. Even ur pathetic 'learned situation' is laughable. Everyone has been nice to yu cos yu wanted it. Buh i will do what i want and not what you want, and dats i am here to lambast you!.
1st if yu av so many muslim friends and waheed is ur bestie and den you avn found enuf solace in learning from dem den know that yu aint gon learn anything here.
Golpen said it all. He tried to ansa yu and yu kept on saying he skipped a bit of this and that. if yu are concerned abt chapter 9, get yu a translated mushaf and eat it up. let peace reign. If jesus died, den he died for yu, ur family and ur church people. he didnt 'die' for 'the ummah' so dont pollute the air with bloody death
yu see, ah don para gaaaan ni, yu only sound like one who want to learn, you dont want to. And a person like you deserves to be treated as yu v always been treated. what more do yu want in d name of an explanation?. dey have sed yu shud hold people accountable for dia bad deeds not their religion.
if ur christianity is perfect for yu, hold on to it...Allah will guide dos he will. Now dont come on here with a filthy mind to ask quesns because u wnt understand d ansas unless u rid ursef of the 'learned bull.s.h.it'!!

Madam NO NONSENSE!!! grin

Don't mind the guy, we've already told him the story of his life that he's never heard in his church and as you can see, d guy don fantey!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2013
na so
infact i challenge his being learned..i dont even know who ask him. see as he spell straight as strait
mtcheeew learned indeed
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Well i guess u guys only tried 2 disprove christainity instead of actualy answering my question directly as i ask..by quotin pasages with out actualy undastanding what u r reading. The Bible is not an ordinary book so i dnt expet an ordinary person without Proper knowledge 2 understand wen they read it. That aside, i felt pity for u guys who find it very dificult 2 just tell me what d esence or d benefit frm islam faith but only blabbing n cant talk straigth forward..am tryin my posible best to be nice nd diplomatic in my writings out here. But its pathetic that u dont recognise that..i dint come here 2 ague i came 2 ask questions but it funi that instead i got nothin 2 hold on to.
For d one doubtin my inteligence like i said i dint cum here 2 debate that,. Nd for one suportin his unruly behaviour just cos he is of dsame faith now thats pathetic..
Guess i av 2 luk elsewere for more civilized n enlightened folks than d ones here whom i thought i culd count on. thanks anyway .
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Are you playing blind game? Can't you see the benefits of Islam up there?

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by emmysoftyou: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
@babylola,what a baby you re,yes the only female that comment in this room upward,am talking to you,why re you so hash on the posters like a female boko haram extremist..
Be persevere and show no anger on our fellow christians brothers who want to learn more and be convinced like me,instead of you laying your own point you came on his thread to lambaste him with spellings,those spellings re abbreviation of the real words, itself,so dont judge him by that..
Mr poster ebnice abi,,islam is a religion of peace and if you want too know or confirm the peace and benefit you will derived from islam pls convert to islam and you will see it,bc experience is the best teacher..one Love..
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
ebenice: Well i guess u guys only tried 2 disprove christainity instead of actualy answering my question directly as i ask..by quotin pasages with out actualy undastanding what u r reading. The Bible is not an ordinary book so i dnt expet an ordinary person without Proper knowledge 2 understand wen they read it. That aside, i felt pity for u guys who find it very dificult 2 just tell me what d esence or d benefit frm islam faith but only blabbing n cant talk straigth forward..am tryin my posible best to be nice nd diplomatic in my writings out here. But its pathetic that u dont recognise that..i dint come here 2 ague i came 2 ask questions but it funi that instead i got nothin 2 hold on to.
For d one doubtin my inteligence like i said i dint cum here 2 debate that,. Nd for one suportin his unruly behaviour just cos he is of dsame faith now thats pathetic..
Guess i av 2 luk elsewere for more civilized n enlightened folks than d ones here whom i thought i culd count on. thanks anyway .
ebenice abi ebebad, you are the dullest person i have ever read from. If you cant understand the explanations given to you here how then do you understand in class? It means everything you have said about you been the best in your class is all trash and lies just like your pastors do. That your waheed of a friend am sure is not knowledgeable thats why you cant get anything from him. Lier like you. Get out of this thread ediot.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ebenice; what kind of hardship is the author of the bible putting on you, ordinary human being, if ordinary human beings can't understand it? what makes you different than ordinary human being each one of us is? do you you have 2 hearts in your chest, 5 heads above your neck or what? aren't you the same person who says trinity [how 1 is 3 [God being human, Himself and His Own son without the mother of the child being His spouse. one dying the Other[s]; Father and Holy Ghost remaining as if they need the dead to make complete God. The real God does not need even Holy Ghost because with or without son and or Holy Ghost, God is Always God and does not sit on the left side of any since Jesus is proposed to be sitting on the right side while Holy Ghost may have to stand. . . .etc], is a mystery? how are you not just ordinary like us and your failure to realize that it doesn't make sense if its wrapped in 'mystery' is because your heart is not accepting guidance?

please snap out of this dilution. it is illusion. it is the grandest error. what is written in plain language [eg simple english], if you find it difficult for english readers to understand it, there is a fraud being the curtain.

the essence or benefit of Islam is that by obedience to God [acknowledging His Lordship and Mastership], we get to hope for His Mercy not His Wrath and Anger like those that say He doesnt exist, etc, setting up idols, etc, making man and angel [spirit being obedience to God] His partners.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmysoftyou: @babylola,what a baby you re,yes the only female that comment in this room upward,am talking to you,why re you so hash on the posters like a female boko haram extremist..
Be persevere and show no anger on our fellow christians brothers who want to learn more and be convinced like me,instead of you laying your own point you came on his thread to lambaste him with spellings,those spellings re abbreviation of the real words, itself,so dont judge him by that..
Mr poster ebnice abi,,islam is a religion of peace and if you want too know or confirm the peace and benefit you will derived from islam pls convert to islam and you will see it,bc experience is the best teacher..one Love..
' be persevere'... mtcheew. birds of a feather. yu see, i entered his thread to help his cause buh i discovered dah he needs another help than the obvious. And why are you being a mouthpiece for him nau.
he claims to be learned and he posed questions which were brilliantly answered and then he says he cant see them?...i like it when bro lanre asked whether hez playing a blind game.

mcteww...get a seat abegi
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
You see why i dont like muslims? They resort to insult,abusive language,strife nd extremely , bombing n kiling inocent people. As boko aram does..just because they cnt convince me nw u result to insultin me n calin me names ebebad nd dulest..wel Jesus taught me to 4give odaz. I 4give u 4 ur ingnorance..

Furthemore, the more reason i dont want to debate this with my frnd is because i dnt want any of this u r doin nw to hapen btw us...beside myfrnd is the swetest n d amazin frnd i av eva had so even if he is nt a christain.i stìl luv him atlist he doesnt reason like you..nd he is nice n gifted unlike u guys he is brilant n honest he doesnt behave as antagonistic as u guys does n he is stíl a devoted muslim..

Christainity is a mystry dat u wunt undastand wit ur canal mind..Jesus of the quran was just fabricated to suit ur belief n ilusions. if u say u knw d bible read it genuily with a mind 2 undastand it nt 2 just crave a point frm it to arouse aguement.. If u realy av a bible read it carefuly n u be glad u did..read the d book of 1st john if u truely want to kwn who Jesus is..nd nt d apocalistic n deliuded version fabricated into d quran.

I'm not suprise at ur atitude maybe dats what d quran taught u..to insult n ambush people of other faith.. Well..christainity taught me better guess i shuld stick to my opinion abt muslims it obvious out here dat most of dem are hostile afta all wit exception of sum enlightend few like my frnd waheed.

Jesus is the way,the truth n the life, whosoever cometh 2 Him shall be save..Peace
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is a sorry case. when you were certain dah muslims are this and that, why did you bother yourself to come on here?. if truly ur waheed is a good person, then you should know quran taught us to be good. afterall you are 'learned'.
you said yu were not taught to insult other's religion. you lied! When you sed quran has fabrications and untrue version of the story of jesus, did you think that was a pat on the back to us?. hell no! it was an insult

nobody argued about your jesus and nobody talked about your bible so why did you start ranting. lastly it is you who cant see beyond your nose, every question you asked has been answered right up there.

am outta hir*
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
@babylolaroy.. If i get u right u claim u came here 2 answer my question but instead saw i am laughable thats y cudnt...i guess i'l take dat as a compliment u not d 1st lady 2 admire my humour a host of others does its just dat they are more advance in knwledge,character nd focus than u do. U shuld be workin in punch news paper since u knw hw to edit people post n point out eror .

Guess i nw knw why islamic nation dnt suport female education..they may turn out 2 be lyk u..

I expected people of advance knwledge n meekness of character...oops! My bad!. i check d wrong board.. Its alryt i'll look else were. Thanks to u all anyway.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
ebenice: @babylolaroy.. If i get u right u claim u came here 2 answer my question but instead saw i am laughable thats y cudnt...i guess i'l take dat as a compliment u not d 1st lady 2 admire my humour a host of others does its just dat they are more advance in knwledge,character nd focus than u do. U shuld be workin in punch news paper since u knw hw to edit people post n point out eror .

Guess i nw knw why islamic nation dnt suport female education..they may turn out 2 be lyk u..

I expected people of advance knwledge n meekness of character...oops! My bad!. i check d wrong board.. Its alryt i'll look else were. Thanks to u all anyway.
What's he saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-order Your Sallah Rams / A Jewel Everyday / Am I Allowed To Miss Solat Because I Went For Classes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.