Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. (3208 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: What's he saying?
please ask him because he is not making sense at all.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
U cant undastand me na...since am speaking swahìli...

I ask a simple question n u cant categoricaly give me diret answer..instead resort 2 insult n abusin n mockery 2 save face n derail the thread..

U claim islam is not hostile 2 other faith..no be lie..when hostility is writen all over u..i dnt av 2 travel 2 saudi,yemen,iran,iraq,afganistan,somalia,ubekistan n the likes to be molested,assulted,jailed,beatin n persecuted or evn killed "kotoyemi" or b4 i undastand..ur own proof of hostility is enuf..

U claim islam is a religion of peace...hmmm peace indeed..i guess what al.qeeda,gave u.s in 9'11 is a gift?.what al.shabab gave somalia is peace?..what boko aram turn borno state nd nigeria as a whole to is stil peace abi?.. Alagba! Abeg tink na ...

Be sincere with ursef let me ask u a personal question ..did u as a person deep inside u gangan..did u av peace in u?. Can u say were u wil end up if u leave this earth.? What hope do u have afta here? Or u r bearly just holdin on to ilusions the quran n ur imam n sheiks told u..no ofence..but take ur time 2 think wat is ur hope afta here..thinks plainily without strings of emotions...

Islam claim both christain n muslim worship d same God ..i beg 2 disagree.! Lai lai kojo!!! D epitome of christainity is The death of Jesus Christ on d cross of calvary..so dat mankind can be redeem to God. Through His blood,death n resuction. Bible says anybody who dnt agree with that fact is an Anti¤christ which clearly shows we r neva in anyway serving dsame God..lobatan.¤

U claim ur religion doesnot only extole muh'd witts ? Anoda delusion. Hw many wife did he marry?..how did he live hislife? What meaniful impact did he bring 2 mankind? N how did he died? Did he uses verse to cover n existin quranic verse claimin he got frm angel jibril just to justify his actions?.. Did he mary a litle inocent gal? N which has arouse contentions n disaproval frm d international community as sum "agbayas" who r holdin 2 his example 2 molest our yung gals? Jus like d senator did n d case of d inocent gal in yemen?..ask urself again if islam is actualy true..sleep on that. Or give christainity its doubts nd learn frm Jesus Christ d saviour of the world and a perfect example...peace
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Do u 4kin knw anythin about the CRUSADE?

Anyway, i will implore yu to study the QURAN and not the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
ebenice: U cant undastand me na...since am speaking swahìli...

I ask a simple question n u cant categoricaly give me diret answer..instead resort 2 insult n abusin n mockery 2 save face n derail the thread..

U claim islam is not hostile 2 other faith..no be lie..when hostility is writen all over u..i dnt av 2 travel 2 saudi,yemen,iran,iraq,afganistan,somalia,ubekistan n the likes to be molested,assulted,jailed,beatin n persecuted or evn killed "kotoyemi" or b4 i undastand..ur own proof of hostility is enuf..

U claim islam is a religion of peace...hmmm peace indeed..i guess what al.qeeda,gave u.s in 9'11 is a gift?.what al.shabab gave somalia is peace?..what boko aram turn borno state nd nigeria as a whole to is stil peace abi?.. Alagba! Abeg tink na ...

Be sincere with ursef let me ask u a personal question ..did u as a person deep inside u gangan..did u av peace in u?. Can u say were u wil end up if u leave this earth.? What hope do u have afta here? Or u r bearly just holdin on to ilusions the quran n ur imam n sheiks told u..no ofence..but take ur time 2 think wat is ur hope afta here..thinks plainily without strings of emotions...

Islam claim both christain n muslim worship d same God ..i beg 2 disagree.! Lai lai kojo!!! D epitome of christainity is The death of Jesus Christ on d cross of calvary..so dat mankind can be redeem to God. Through His blood,death n resuction. Bible says anybody who dnt agree with that fact is an Anti¤christ which clearly shows we r neva in anyway serving dsame God..lobatan.¤

U claim ur religion doesnot only extole muh'd witts ? Anoda delusion. Hw many wife did he marry?..how did he live hislife? What meaniful impact did he bring 2 mankind? N how did he died? Did he uses verse to cover n existin quranic verse claimin he got frm angel jibril just to justify his actions?.. Did he mary a litle inocent gal? N which has arouse contentions n disaproval frm d international community as sum "agbayas" who r holdin 2 his example 2 molest our yung gals? Jus like d senator did n d case of d inocent gal in yemen?..ask urself again if islam is actualy true..sleep on that. Or give christainity its doubts nd learn frm Jesus Christ d saviour of the world and a perfect example...peace
too dull for my liking. Everyday we read on papers how your pastors molest girls here and there even on television. Wipe the dirt off your eyes before going to help others.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
ebenice: U cant undastand me na...since am speaking swahìli...

also try and read about the Inquisition too. You are old because you dont read and thats your problem xtians.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ebenice;
by ebenice(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27
You see why i dont like muslims? They resort to insult,abusive language,strife nd extremely , bombing n kiling inocent people. As boko aram does..just because they cnt convince me nw u result to insultin me n calin me names ebebad nd dulest..wel Jesus taught me to 4give odaz. I 4give u 4 ur ingnorance..
if the Bible is correct, if you have met the Biblical Jesus, you will sell your belonging except what you are wearing now and buy sword with the gain. You will abuse us. You will not forgive us until the jews strap you on and then you forgive them, instead of the muslims.

by the way, if you want to be convinced, Islam is enough because the muslims will do poor job since you are focusing on Boko Haraam.

Furthemore, the more reason i dont want to debate this with my frnd is because i dnt want any of this u r doin nw to hapen btw us...beside myfrnd is the swetest n d amazin frnd i av eva had so even if he is nt a christain.i stìl luv him atlist he doesnt reason like you..nd he is nice n gifted unlike u guys he is brilant n honest he doesnt behave as antagonistic as u guys does n he is stíl a devoted muslim..
you are terrible friend because you are not sincere in their presence. Here, you are telling us what you think they will do. We are not your friends; they will tolerate you, while some of us may not see you in the same light.

Christainity is a mystry dat u wunt undastand wit ur canal mind..Jesus of the quran was just fabricated to suit ur belief n ilusions. if u say u knw d bible read it genuily with a mind 2 undastand it nt 2 just crave a point frm it to arouse aguement.. If u realy av a bible read it carefuly n u be glad u did..read the d book of 1st john if u truely want to kwn who Jesus is..nd nt d apocalistic n deliuded version fabricated into d quran.
if christianity is a mystery, how do you explain to us what is still a mystery to you?

I'm not suprise at ur atitude maybe dats what d quran taught u..to insult n ambush people of other faith.. Well..christainity taught me better guess i shuld stick to my opinion abt muslims it obvious out here dat most of dem are hostile afta all wit exception of sum enlightend few like my frnd waheed.
you started it. we are the ones surprised by your ambushing us and our faith. you should have tested your method on your friends before you took on the road, selling it aggressively to 'strangers' that do not know your value.

Jesus is the way,the truth n the life, whosoever cometh 2 Him shall be save..Peace
before Jesus, the list following are some of 'the way, the truth and the life, whoever cometh to him shall be save'; Adam, Enoch, Noah [in case of Noah the people that refuse his "Boat is the only Way" perished], many prophets you may not know and came before Abraham [ Salih, Hud], Abraham, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub, Yusuf, Shuaib [not from the children of Israel, though contemporary of Moses], Moses and Aaron, etc, etc, David, Solomon, etc, etc, Elias, Elijah, Job, Zacharia, John his son. So you see all of these people left before the Bible said Jesus he is the "only way". There are obviously many 'Only way" before Jesus. And the Another Comforter was the only way when he came to the world, ending the only way of Jesus. If this is not the case with Another Comforter, Jesus who not have laid such a big emphasis on the duties of the Another Comforter. Duty is the key here.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
It is very very pathetic n i hope God forgive the peopln who get u to think that the comforter Jesus promise was the one ur quran told u...you see why i say christainity is a mystery?..the tins u dnt undastand are d ones d people who copied d bible to write d quran put there to delude her followers, thereby makin it more dificult 4 muslims to cum to d knwledge of the truth..that Jesus of the quran is just a copy cat mastaminded by whoever did so just to create confusion n convince her folowers into rejectin d fact that Jesus is the only way to God..through His death on the cross..which ur scholars denied n create their own deluded version..

For the one refering to the crusader's..did dat justify boko aram or al.qeeda?... Infat u don luk 4 troble by putin ur hand in my mouth..n u go hear talk. Guess u dnt knw whom u r dealin with here...crusadas abi? What brought abt d crusadas in d 1st place? Or dey just sprang 4rm nowere.? What did d islamic jihadist did that prompt d reaction n d activities of d crusadas? Ehn!?..abeg get ur fact ryt b4 u cum pour bigots here.

I wonda if itst d crusadas too dat prompt d emagence of al.qeeda n d boko arams d al.shababs talibans to mention just a few?..

For the one sayin there are oda ways b4 Jesus abeg she na julius barga abi na salini build d way?..stop sayin what u dnt knw in an efort to butress ur point..Jesus categoricaly stated it that He is d way the truth n D Life whoever cometh 2 him shal neva die .nw dats a strong assertion.. If truely u belive dat Jesus said dat boldly abeg tel me which oda so call prophet ever in history can make such claim?...even muh'd dear nt say such...

I say Jesus is d perfet example..i was expectin u to debate dat or say its muh'd n tell me what moh'd did .i ask u guys simple Questions but instead u culd nt aswer but chose to edit my post to create point 4 ur bigotries n emptiness..thats pathetic.

Truth is Jesus saves,heals,help,give hope 2 d hopeless,love n care for ursoul d earlier u recognise n acept dat fact d faster ur level of recovery 4rm ur brainwashing nd which is beta 4 u nd ur future. ..peace
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by lanrexlan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Brother RoyPcain,please leave the op alone.He's looking for someone to engage him in an unending argument.He wasn't really here for the answers to his questions.
I think I finally agree with this brother.
Harbioollah: I came with the intention to reply all informations you must have needed but your post is laughable. Everything you wrote here is fictional, even the fictitious "Intelligent" part. One can deduce that from the thread
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amos 3 vs 3.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
ewww!. so irritating. for your info op, nobody copied the bible to write the Quran. you are soooo dull and dumb. if not you would av read enough to know the history of both books. And following your reasoning, if muslims are violent and derived it from quran which was copied from the bible, den thr source of violence is the BIBLE!. That means the bible takes precedence in preaching violence.
Thats even by the way. you dont really think our quran said we worship the same God. do you?. hello?...dats a mirage in d desert. ko poss nau. you worship God plus jesus plus holy spirit, living in one man called the father and we worship The God who has no beginning and no ending, who created the worlds above, below and all within...Allah!..
i wish you knew how to respect that name and bow for it.

wait o, when did you turn this your thread to religious argument. Thot we wanted to talk about Wat Waheed couldnt say

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2013
ebenice: It is very very pathetic n i hope God forgive the peopln who get u to think that the comforter Jesus promise was the one ur quran told u...you see why i say christainity is a mystery?..the tins u dnt undastand are d ones d people who copied d bible to write d quran put there to delude her followers, thereby makin it more dificult 4 muslims to cum to d knwledge of the truth..that Jesus of the quran is just a copy cat mastaminded by whoever did so just to create confusion n convince her folowers into rejectin d fact that Jesus is the only way to God..through His death on the cross..which ur scholars denied n create their own deluded version..

For the one refering to the crusader's..did dat justify boko aram or al.qeeda?... Infat u don luk 4 troble by putin ur hand in my mouth..n u go hear talk. Guess u dnt knw whom u r dealin with here...crusadas abi? What brought abt d crusadas in d 1st place? Or dey just sprang 4rm nowere.? What did d islamic jihadist did that prompt d reaction n d activities of d crusadas? Ehn!?..abeg get ur fact ryt b4 u cum pour bigots here.

I wonda if itst d crusadas too dat prompt d emagence of al.qeeda n d boko arams d al.shababs talibans to mention just a few?..

For the one sayin there are oda ways b4 Jesus abeg she na julius barga abi na salini build d way?..stop sayin what u dnt knw in an efort to butress ur point..Jesus categoricaly stated it that He is d way the truth n D Life whoever cometh 2 him shal neva die .nw dats a strong assertion.. If truely u belive dat Jesus said dat boldly abeg tel me which oda so call prophet ever in history can make such claim?...even muh'd dear nt say such...

I say Jesus is d perfet example..i was expectin u to debate dat or say its muh'd n tell me what moh'd did .i ask u guys simple Questions but instead u culd nt aswer but chose to edit my post to create point 4 ur bigotries n emptiness..thats pathetic.

Truth is Jesus saves,heals,help,give hope 2 d hopeless,love n care for ursoul d earlier u recognise n acept dat fact d faster ur level of recovery 4rm ur brainwashing nd which is beta 4 u nd ur future. ..peace

funny xtians. They will tell you the comforter is the holy spirit. The holy spirit was there when john the baptist was giving birth to, he was also there at the time of jesus birth, he also came as a dove during the baptism of jesus so tell me what comforter that is the holy spirit that is to come again kai nawa oo. Why not stop decieving yourselves. There are ten cases of incest of which no purnishment was awarded to. 1 the son of solomon slept with his fathers wives and there is no lesson leant from this verse. Wether he was purnished for that or not. Somson went to gaza, saw a prostitute and went into her full stop, no lesson and thank God the Qur'an did not copy one of this your absurd statement.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by BetaThings: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2013
ebenice: D epitome of christainity is The death of Jesus Christ on d cross of calvary..so dat mankind can be redeem to God. Through His blood,death n resuction. Bible says anybody who dnt agree with that fact is an Anti¤christ which clearly shows we r neva in anyway serving dsame God..lobatan.¤

Hahaha. So what does the hindu book say about you? Infcat what do pentecostals say about Catholics?
Anyway watch these videos. The first is just a 1 minute clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y8460MuDHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oang5Lr76fM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaTwm7_U6s
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oh Allah ! I told You I’m in
pain
You said: “do not despair
of the mercy of Allah.” (Al-
Quran 39:53)
I told You nobody knows
what is in my heart
You said: “Verily, in the
remembrance of Allah do
hearts find rest.” (Al-
Quran 13:28)
I told You many people
hurt me
You said: “So pardon
them and ask forgiveness
for them” (Al-Quran 3:1)
I told You I feel I’m alone
You said: “We are closer
to him than [his] jugular
vein.” (Al-Quran 50:16)
I told You my sins are so
many
You said: “and who can
forgive sins except
Allah?” (Al-Quran 3:135)
I told You do not leave me
You said: “So remember
Me; I will remember
you.” (Al-Quran 2:152)
I told You I’m facing a lot
of difficulties in life
You said: “And whoever
fears Allah, He will make
for him a way out.” (Al-
Quran 65:2)
I told You oh Lord ! I need
hope
You said: “Indeed, with
hardship [will be]
ease.” (Al-Quran 94:6)
I told You I have many
dreams
You said: “Call upon Me; I
will respond to you.” (Al-
Quran 40:60)
I told You to give me just
little but for sure, Oh my
Rabb! You Are The Best,
you gave me everything..
Alhamdulillah.. And Now
May I, Oh Allah, be
among those who have
succeeded.. Allahumma
Ameen!

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by ebenice(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kila bere... kiwonso?.,.pathetic.. cry
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by BetaThings: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2013
ebenice:
Be sincere with ursef

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/327371.The_Missionaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaTwm7_U6s
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by BetaThings: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
ebenice:
Jus like d senator did n d case of d inocent gal in yemen?..ask urself again if islam is actualy true..sleep on that. Or give christainity its doubts nd learn frm Jesus Christ d saviour of the world and a perfect example...peace

So let us read from the bible

A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet
1 Timothy 2:11–12

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything
Ephesians 5:22-33

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34

Marriage is based on cultural societal norms requiring parental consent and in Islam that of the girl. That is why the international community cannot dictate to us
But everywhere, rape is a crime

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/137477-pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-14-year-old-boy.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/pastor-nabbed-over-alleged-rape-of-12-yr-old-housemaid/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/court-remands-pastor-for-alleged-rape-of-church-member/
http://www.punchng.com/news/pastor-accused-of-raping-minors-at-orphanage/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/police-parade-bishop-nwabueze-over-alleged-rape/
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/100138-randy-pastor-princewill-granted-bail.html

1 Like

Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by kaybyte: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by Macelliot(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
golpen: 6. That is part of the testimonies you'll give as a muslim. I have a feeling that you must have thought the same of christianity - unanswered question. Islam encompasses every bit of one's life and when you are a total muslim, you gain your peace and thoughts of it being a myth is off.

7. The practice of islam is with the total body soul and spirit. In fact the prophet (saw) says, every action is judged by intentions, which means your intention is first checked before the action. Searing allegiance to Allah (iman) which is the first pillar of islam goes beyond speaking of the tongue (though the tongue must speak it), it is an heart held creed that must not be shaken off. Likewise other islamic practices too. Praying, fasting and all.

8. Here I think you need to read about the christian crusaders and in your intelligent mind, you'll realise that it is christianity which has been spread by force. Their's no compulsion in the religion of islam. Those who perpetuate evil acts are cowards who only do so in their personal interest. They only use islam as a cover.

9. A true muslim is one, who submits completely himself to the will of ALLAH swt in expectance of self peace.

10. We don't believe that Jesus christ died. The qur'an confirms that he was never dead, it was only made to them to look so. What can save man, believing in ALLAH, adhering to what HE enjoins and permits and keeping away from what HE forbids. Then man shall be saved.
let me tell u why the quran said JESUS NEVER DIED.
*Jesus was crucified, but rose to life on the third day.
* death cannot hold the SON OF GOD captive.
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by BetaThings: 2:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Macelliot:
let me tell u why the quran said JESUS NEVER DIED.
*Jesus was crucified, but rose to life on the third day.
* death cannot hold the SON OF GOD captive.
God does not have a son or daughter
And death has nothing to do with God
Even an ordinary human being, President Johnathan ,was able to pardon Alamiesieigha
So why can God not just pardon Jesus
or are you implying that God is subject to a higher authority whose insistence on crucifixion of Jesus muse be carried out?
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by babylolaroy(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
whoah. ebenice never came back to reply betathings...obviously e never knew that his own very bible could talk about treating women that way..

now ebenice take dat home and eat it!
Re: Questions I Wuld Love 2 Ask A Muslim. Pls I Need Strait Answers. by larrymoore(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
ebenice: Greetins 2 u all my fellow brothers nd sisters out here...pls i'm a christain with a load of muslim friends..i've bein careful enough as to how am i gona ask my friends this questions but due sum certain constraint i cud not. By God's help av bin an highly intelegent studnt bin best student so many times frm my primary sch uptill now to my final year .so av bin d one oportune 2 be academicaly bright among my fellows which make it clearer hw dificult it cud be to any 1 to get me 2 undastand islam with out aguin, or strive or jealosy so i maintain my crowded silence.pls i nid ur acurate, direct, legible nd clear cut answers without bin bias or anger bred answers, thanks. Pls 4give d lenthines of my writings.
1..does islam promotes other virture rathan than swearin alegiance to allah and extolin muhameds.{saw] . Thoughts? Pls be sincere?

2..why are majority of muslim hostile 2 christains. I mean av bin d victim of such nd most odaz .pls i want a sincere answer nt hipocritical.

3. If i were to becum a muslim 2day. What wil i gain. I mean wat is d hope in islam. Nd wat is the proof or asurance that any1 else b4 me or in history as achieve dat feet in reality i.e testimony

4. Why does most muslim find it hard 2 forgive a person who convert to other faith. Nd even threathin death penalty. Pls be sincere.

5. Why is women marginalized in d islamic faith .4 wives 2 a man. Or Detext education 2 females in islamic nations like pakistan 2 be certain.

6. What if islam what a myth ? What wil u do.? No ofence.

7. Why is islam more of a rites 2 observe nd practice ..{5 daily praya, must fast durin ramadan. N d likes] isnt dat sum sort of dogmaticm nd perpetual embodenment..]

8.my muslim frnds r frm strong muslim homes so am nt a novice 2 islam. So pls answer this wit a mature mind. Why r d islamic law relatively made 2 coherce submission to islam instead of peaceful reasonin as it outwardly claim 2 be religion of peace. Why use force ?. 4rm quran chapter 9. As a case study.

9 who is a true muslim? D one who kill 4 allah or d one who preaches islam?..cos i knw both ensues in islam.

10.my last question do u belive that Jesus died for the sins of mankind 2 redeem the broken relationship btw God n man tru d sin of adam?.. If no den why nd what else can save man? Pls explain wit prove nd maturity . thanks guys n God bless.
your intention is mockery rather than seeking knowledge or clarity, good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-order Your Sallah Rams / Muslims What Is JIZZYA? / OMG! Fatwa By Ayatollah Khomeini Of Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.