Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71101 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChiSun27(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

#let me expose this conspiracy# grin

translation:
No, we shall show this people that the ibos don't fear anybody. This is not a time to show mercy, Seun is among the things/people that spoil the name of the ibos in nairaland, but if he begs, we shall forgive him. grin

*runs for cover* grin

You will definitely make a good betrayer...anu mpama.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by goldendiamond(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
jj
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Modella na Babymama

Biko nu, ozugo...
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by babe4chi(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
nickz: ubahaeze tongue tongue
wow! Isieke here!!!
Nice to see u here... cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

You will definitely make a good betrayer...anu mpama.

Betrayer ke? She's using Google interpreter na...If she's Igbo, like I told her, I would openly flog the hell out of her... Nansense.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Emvin(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
I rep Abia, Ikwuano LGA, Ariam Usaka clan. Ma village? Datz ma hiding place, can't disclose dat.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by EVKenny: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am from Agulu anaocha lga Anambara,any one from my home town should please notify
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChiSun27(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Bia nwanyi, ifele o na emekwa gi?

Ha zulu gi ofuma? Kedu nke bu na umu igbo na agba izu, i ga kwa na agwa ndi ozo ife anyi n'ekwu?

udi gi k'anyi na pia utali na ogbo, mana che echiche... Jili ile gi guo eze gu onu...

Hapu nwa ahu...o bu onye nzuzu...isi adi cha ya mma.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by skullz: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ohafia!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: who is dis b.iatch,so dose yorubas mentioning kwara and co,do u think dey are talking about villages?if u ave nothing reasonable to say,pls shut ur gutter mouth and focus and so-called villages.animal
It hasn't gotten to this my dear. Remember this is culture section and everyone is entitled to speak his or her dialect. You don't need to be harsh.

The thread is gradually turning to an ethnic fight. Am outta here!

"Exits thread"
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by heywhy55(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
ajanaku2: Abule Omi-Eran, Ishokun, ni Ilu Uleesa (Ilesha), ni Ipinle Osun...

Yesi ere?

#TeamIjesha#
UJESA NI ERE, IJESA OMO OBOKUN

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by genialjp: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from Umuaji- Mgbabuowa in Ezeagu local government area ofEnugu state..Hope to see my kinsmen here.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: It hasn't gotten to this my dear. Remember this is culture section and everyone is entitled to speak his or her dialect. You don't need to be harsh.

The thread is gradually turning to an ethnic fight. Am outta here!

"Exits thread"

Just like that? Without your support? Nne gba brake, we need your support grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Fecodear(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Proudly Ohafian, Proudly Abian, Proudly Igboist, Proudly Nigerian, Proudly African. NDEEWO nu, Ekele m, Ohafia kaa!

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ikao- Edo state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by nickz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
babe4chi: wow! Isieke here!!!
Nice to see u here... cheesy cheesy
never knew isieke was orsu
its all good smiley smiley na only two of us come dey here ,nawa ohhh shocked shocked
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChristyG(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
What? I have seen a lot of bullshit but the highlighted just takes the cake. Wtf were they referring to if it wasn't their villages? On a thread that asks them to rep their villages for that matter? Are you sure you're ok? Because your thinking get major fault.
so in ur idiotic mind,when someone mentions ilesha or offa,dat is a village abi?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by itsIYKE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
mike404: WHAT'S YOUR NAME O
obinna
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Yenex(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obong itam in Itu lGA,Akwa ibom state.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Fourcade(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Babymama angry
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa: translation:
No, we shall show this people that the ibos don't fear anybody. This is not a time to show mercy, Seun is among the things/people that spoil the name of the ibos in nairaland, but if he begs, we shall forgive him. grin
I hereby beg the Igbos for mercy. I assure you that I have no negative feelings toward Igbos. I have appointed so many Igbo moderators.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Titony1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I rep Omuo obadore, in Ekiti east local government.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: so in ur idiotic mind,when someone mentions ilesha or offa,dat is a village abi?
On a thread that clearly asks people to represent their village, hell yes. You are more stupïd that I initially imagined. You need to shoot yourself for failing to comprehend the topic.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by modestdude(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
portablechizzy: I am from Akabo Umuebem Ikeduru in Imo state
My dad from akabo umuebem,while my mom umuagu uzoagba both from ikeduru LGA in Imo state
Chizzy good to know you are my sis, am frm Nduhuobokwe Uzoagba Ikeduru. Nice to meet you here. Are you coming home for xmas?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun: I hereby beg the Igbos for mercy. I assure you that I have no negative feelings toward Igbos. I have appointed so many Igbo moderators.
LMAO!! Oya, Ndi Igbo, gbahara Seun biko! O na ayo zi ayiyo! grin grin tongue

Seun, there's nothing like conspiracy at all. We the Igbos are solidly behind you and nairaland. You have nothing to fear. Anyi kwu gi na azu! cool
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Bia nwanyi, ifele o na emekwa gi?

Ha zulu gi ofuma? Kedu nke bu na umu igbo na agba izu, i ga kwa na agwa ndi ozo ife anyi n'ekwu?

udi gi k'anyi na pia utali na ogbo, mana che echiche... Jili ile gi guo eze gu onu...
taa gbafo, ha zulu mu ofuma!

Why are you few ibos turning this wonderful thread into a conspiracy to do whatever! I still ask what you guyz are feeling like angry

i shall keep translating them for everyone to read, this is not an ibo chat room.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by elopee3000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am from Nnokwa in idemili LGA anambra state but lives here in Vienna any nnokwa person here,nnokwa obodo chukwu goziri rep kwaa k city for life
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChristyG(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

This is a picture Okijajuju took last Christmas while passing through a village in Anambra state that you may have never heard of
Show us your own village
You hear village and you think of a cave
Anuofia with a complex
That is a glimpse of some of the villages Igbos are naming here
Ewu
srry b.iatch,if u call dose places villages,if u are from a place like dat in yoruba land,we call it ilu(town).dat is why pple ask.omo ilu wo ni e(which town are u from)and not village.

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Abali1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ebiri mna mna nu! Ebiri kwo nu! Ebiri rie nu!
I rep, Igbere Ebiri.

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
On a thread that clearly asks people to represent their village, hell yes. You are more stupïd that I initially imagined. You need to shoot yourself for failing to comprehend the topic.

Sis, abeg leave him alone and continue on our discussion, he's not any worse than the "snitch in our midst", they say snitches get stitches...Please leave him alone.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Evestar200(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
My Dad is 4rm Oviri-Olomu in Ughelli-South while my Mum is 4rm Uwheru Town in Ughelli-North. WE ARE THE GREAT UGHELLI PEOPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply)

Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.