Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71105 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem:
LMAO!! Oya, Ndi Igbo, gbahara Seun biko! O na ayo zi ayiyo! grin grin tongue

you guyz should be ashamed of yourself, what has Seun done to you all? sad
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Fourcade(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yenex: Obong itam in Itu lGA,Akwa ibom state.

Mpo abadie?

Idem fo ooo grin

Am close to Obong Itam cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Sike(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE. Omo Awujale. cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mike404(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsIYKE: ikechukwu
ALOBELE
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
taa gbafo, ha zulu mu ofuma!

Why are you few ibos turning this wonderful thread into a conspiracy to do whatever! I still ask what you guyz are feeling like angry

i shall keep translating them for everyone to read, this is not an ibo chat room.
Really? So you can't smell light banter when it is right under your nose? Abeg, spare us the Voltron-defender of the universe act.

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eminex(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
smiley from Okpome, Aninri LGA Enugu

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Mznaett: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am 4rm Akwa-ibom incase u dnt knw....abeg mek una help me completam...*shines teeth*kay,bk 2d mata...'m 4rm Abak l.g.a...skuld in Hcgss ifuho, ikot ekpene...based in ph nw
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChristyG(f): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
On a thread that clearly asks people to represent their village, hell yes. You are more stupïd that I initially imagined. You need to shoot yourself for failing to comprehend the topic.
shut it b.iatch,cos d poster asked for village does not stop others who are not from villages to say where dey are from.i ave seen yorubas posting where dey are from even though dey are not villages
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mike404(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

AKPU ORU A ABUGHI ONYE IGBO

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by itsIYKE(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
gratiaeo: Me self, i be OBELEDU nigga
OBELEDU wey dey inside Anaocha LG untop of Anambra
Our women de sweet
Arusi obeledu bia duru m
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
chykfy: Proudly ngodo isuochi in umunneochi LGA of abia state smiley
Amuda! wink
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
taa gbafo, ha zulu mu ofuma!

Why are you few ibos turning this wonderful thread into a conspiracy to do whatever! I still ask what you guyz are feeling like angry

i shall keep translating them for everyone to read, this is not an ibo chat room.

Nne, mu na gi enwogho okwu.

Ifugo ebe mmadu ahu du na onye ala na akpa nkata? Mbanu, adiro eme ya eme.

Ofu ife mga agwa gi bu - chegharia... Omume gi bu ife ojoo na etisa ndi igbo...Onye na nwanne ya kwu mana ujoo n'atu ya..

Keep translating, who cares... I was having a good time, your translation isn't very correct anyway, so why do I care? I have no ill intention against Seun, and whatever I said, though I know we're just joking around, however, if it were real, I STAND BY IT... efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by jamesbridget13(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
sexymoma: Emure- Ekiti
hey! Dats where i had my nysc camp.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun:
I hereby beg the Igbos for mercy. I assure you that I have no negative feelings toward Igbos. I have appointed so many Igbo moderators.

you're such a gentle man, but this ibo mofos are just clowning.

And i forgive you from the depth of my heart, even though you did me nothing wrong grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Really? So you can't smell light banter when it is right under your nose? Abeg, spare us the Voltron-defender of the universe act.

I na atupuru anuofia onu
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:

I tell you my sister, the girl is a real efulefu... A shame to whatever she represent.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

ashamed of what? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Seun hasn't done anything to anyone. I didn't know you were taking what was written in Igbo language serious. So in your mind you think Igbos will leave this forum? Do you see that happening now or in the nearest future? Abeg make I hear word joor! angry

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Yenex(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fourcade:

Mpo abadie?

Idem fo ooo grin

Am close to Obong Itam cheesy
Eyen eka,idioko o.,nkang uke ado do?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by elopee3000(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fourcade: Make i rep my village joor cheesy

Nnobi ,Idemili South LGA

Alaa di Nso grin

Where are my people?
. Nwa Nnobi onye nnokwa dey here how far anyi ga afu na afor nnobi
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hahahahaha seun no need to fear most statements here re just for fun.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: shut it b.iatch,cos d poster asked for village does not stop others who are not from villages to say where dey are from.i ave seen yorubas posting where dey are from even though dey are not villages
What is this demented fool saying? Are you so dumb that you fail to understand the context of village on this thread? Nobody gives half a fück if Kwara is a continent, if somebody says he is from Kwara as far as this thread is concerned, then it sure as hell is his village.

I can't believe this pseudo-intelligent and incoherent biätch is still arguing like the möron she has been exposed to be. You are an embarrassment to whatever school you attended.

4 Likes

manny4life:

Ofu ife mga agwa gi bu - chegharia... Omume gi bu ife ojoo na etisa ndi igbo...Onye na nwanne ya kwu mana ujoo n'atu ya..

Keep translating, who cares... I was having a good time, your translation isn't very correct anyway, so why do I care? I have no ill intention against Seun, and whatever I said, though I know we're just joking around, however, if it were real, I STAND BY IT... efulefu.

Do you mind the fellow?
Every group nwere Ndi ara ha
Ndi nwe Becomerich nwe kwa ya na a manage
onye a bu Onye ara nke anyi
Ka Anyi manage e ya kwa
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: ashamed of what? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Seun hasn't done anything to anyone. I didn't know you were taking what was written in Igbo language serious. So in your mind you think Igbos will leave this forum? Do you see that happening now or in the nearest future? Abeg make I hear word joor! angry

I'm glad that EVERYONE who was in on the JOKE knew it wasn't serious except for the resident efulefu trying to cause issues on here...

Abeg, this girl has ruined my wonderful chat and my day, make I just observe..
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Maybe she's having a hidden crush on Seun. I wonder why she killing herself over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

shut the f. Up, topic says state ur village, tell us an experience and buzz off...

Don't try to start up nothing, either you're serious or not!

Mofo angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChristyG(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks to the ibos for spoiling such a nice thread especially with i.diots and foolish people like babymama and its modella who assumed that since they are from villages,everybody else is from a village or everybody commenting is from a village*un-follows thread*.stupid people

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

I'm glad that EVERYONE who was in on the JOKE knew it wasn't serious except for the resident efulefu trying to cause issues on here...

Abeg, this girl has ruined my wonderful chat and my day, make I just observe..

Biko forget the eediot
I Che n'obu everybody no na forum nwere ako n'uche
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mike404(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

you're such a gentle man, but this ibo mofos are just clowning.

And i forgive you from the depth of my heart, even though you did me nothing wrong grin
CAN YOU PLEASE STFUsad WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DAMN!!,YA FULL OF SH*Tangry
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
shut the f. Up, topic says state ur village, tell us an experience and buzz off...

Don't try to start up nothing, either you're serious or not!

Mofo angry

I asked you in Igbo, have you seen a sane person and mad person chatting?

Nne, I have class and I won't stoop that low to join issues with you...

Although you remain an efulefu... Confirmed, signed and authorized by Ndigbo NL.. cool cool cool
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: Thanks to the ibos for spoiling such a nice thread especially with i.diots and foolish people like babymama and its modella who assumed that since they are from villages,everybody else is from a village or everybody commenting is from a village*un-follows thread*.stupid people
That's right, run along fool. Your kind are not appreciated on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eminikansoso(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
T.TOPSON:
I hail from Odo-Owa Kwara state known as Ekiti-kwara.....I luv my home town: very popular
Kabo ekiti agbe yin oooo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Oildichotomy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from the Royal roots of Ofagbe Kingdom Isoko North LGA Delta State.
My roots are well established like the great redwoods of California.
The Isokos.. Lovely,gentle and intelligent lots with a hospitable candour spiced with a funny disposition

ISOKO WADOO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.