Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71462 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChiSun27(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: ichoro ka Seun bee akwa? Ndi Igbo hapu nairaland, ihe eme bi go. Mbanu! Anyi agaghi eme ya eme biko. Mere unu nwoke mmadu ebere biko. cry

A ma kwam na e na tapu igbo atapu...biko kedu ebe isi kwa uzo?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: Thanks to the ibos for spoiling such a nice thread especially with i.diots and foolish people like babymama and its modella who assumed that since they are from villages,everybody else is from a village or everybody commenting is from a village*un-follows thread*.stupid people

Enjoy these villages of nri ,Aguata and Ekwulobia before leaving
As you can see we are proud of our villages
Post yours
Ewu

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evestar200: My Dad is 4rm Oviri-Olomu in Ughelli-South while my Mum is 4rm Uwheru Town is Ughelli-North. WE ARE THE GREAT UGHELLI PEOPLE
Vrendo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem:
ashamed of what? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Seun hasn't done anything to anyone. I didn't know you were taking what was written in Igbo language serious. So in your mind you think Igbos will leave this forum? Do you see that happening now or in the nearest future? Abeg make I hear word joor! angry
if he hasn't done anything to you, then why play around, if its not happening, then why bring it up?

Biko dianyi ga lapuru, kai fu'zo undecided
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
lmao...

so una get villages grin

I used to think you all hail from Lekki and Banana island
grin

Make I catch the next goat that will call me Kogi village boy
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
My fellow Ndigbo... Please let's not be carried away by the divisional tactics orchestrated by some lousy mouthed elements. Let's continue to have our fun... Ignore all useless rant. This is a honest appeal...

6 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by helphelp: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
I be papi water... undecided
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by lyly911(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Widall: i know d place wella, i schooled at Aboh boys, how far abt agbara afuru gbuo okuku
dat one no dey reign again oo...i schooled at orjinwambe...which year did u grad ??
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Agbgift(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
olayemi53: Oye Ekiti, In Northern
Parrt of Ekiti State
Hey I served there. I love that small cold london.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ChiSun27(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Really? So you can't smell light banter when it is right under your nose? Abeg, spare us the Voltron-defender of the universe act.

Don't mind that isi ngbaka girl...onu na ako ya ako.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Fourcade(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yenex: Eyen eka,idioko o.,nkang uke ado do?

Sosong etie etie
I only grabbed the idiok o part. .. grin

Not from Akwa Ibom, but in Mbiabong now.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: tell that to dumb b.iatch who gave birth to rabid mad dog like,i dont give a phuck about wat u think of kwara.yibboe animals
Neither do I give a fück about you and whatever the hell you think or represent, silly ofemmanü cünt.

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Neither do I give a fück about you and whatever the hell you think or represent, silly Yoruba cünt.

Ada ugo, biko nu... it's enough, please ignore him. It's not worth the rant, cussing and what not...
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Seun(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: LMAO!! Oya, Ndi Igbo, gbahara Seun biko! O na ayo zi ayiyo! grin grin tongue

Seun, there's nothing like conspiracy at all. We the Igbos are solidly behind you and nairaland. You have nothing to fear. Anyi kwu gi na azu! cool
Thanks!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Ada ugo, biko nu... it's enough, please ignore him. It's not worth the rant, cussing and what not...
I hear you. My first day on NL in a long while and I can feel a ban coming already. grin grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eminikansoso(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
tinuolababy: I'm from ORO in Irepodun LGA of Kwara state.
Igbomina
owo ni yio je konije agbado
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Widall: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
lyly911: dat one no dey reign again oo...i schooled at orjinwambe...which year did u grad ??
2003, are u on 2go, lets chat
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Fourcade(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
elopee3000: . Nwa Nnobi onye nnokwa dey here how far anyi ga afu na afor nnobi

Nwa nna anorom nnobi kita...nno obodo ozo.
December kaa nga bata grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by BarryX(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
The insecurity displayed by some Igbos here with conversation antics is apparently some of the few reasons other tribes aint that comfortable with them around.

Seize the convos -- state your villa and read others and move on -- civility demands that

Nna enn

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Really? So you can't smell light banter when it is right under your nose? Abeg, spare us the Voltron-defender of the universe act.

Did this thread say you should come lightly banter here? No!

It says state ur village and buzz off.

And Just like you guyz were joking, so was I initially, but i guess at the end, you all felt guilty as found, and started attacking me, but that don't mean you guyz are in the right.

Stop causing unnecessary faction, we are one country, one people, stop pitching a tribe against another, or trying to scratch out worms where they are none.

angry
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

you're such a gentle man, but this ibo mofos are just clowning.

And i forgive you from the depth of my heart, even though you did me nothing wrong grin
You are just a killjoy! We are clowning n u took it serious to d extent of calling us mofos(wateva dat means). Tell me, wot r u trying to gain?

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
if he hasn't done anything to you, then why play around, if its not happening, then why bring it up?

I have decided not to write in Igbo again before you translate falsely that Igbos are planning to assassinate Seun. Babes, if you got a hidden crush on Seun,go tell him and stop trying to play a superwoman on this thread. I don't attack my fellow women on this forum and biko, don't lemme start with you. Kpa cha anya gi!! angry

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mike404(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun: Thanks!
NO MIND THAT PRINCE(CESA) JARE . ANY KWU GI NA AZU ..OYA TRANSLATE AM grin

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
BarryX: The insecurity displayed by some Igbos here with conversation antics is apparently some of the few reasons other tribes aint that comfortable with them around.

Seize the convos -- state your villa and read others and move on -- civility demands that

Nna enn

Teacher, Teacher no be professor... You figured all this by yourself?

If Igbos are proud of their language and are showing it, how does that affect you?

Nna na wa o... Wahala dey for people wey carry our business for head...

1 Like

princesa:

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nonywendy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
ANAMBRA I REP....

DAD: UMUNNACHI IN DUNUKOFIA LGA

MUM: EZIOWELLE IN IDEMILI NORTH LGA

1 Like

Seun: Thanks!

It was just some innocent play Seun
No harm was meant

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Its a fact, dnt joke wit gals 4rm mbaise or nnewi, else.... They can do and undo.
Miner13:
chichi
see confession 4 hia ooo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: I have decided not to write in Igbo again before you translate falsely that Igbos are planning to assassinate Seun. Babes, if you got a hidden crush on Seun,go tell him and stop trying to play a superwoman on this thread. I don't attack my fellow women on this forum and biko, don't lemme start with you. Kpa cha anya gi!! angry

The BOLD part is how I knew she was using Google interpreter, because ANY Igbo who could translate very well knew that we were just clowning... No further comment.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
BarryX:
The insecurity displayed by some Igbos here with conversation antics is apparently some of the few reasons other tribes aint that comfortable with them around.

Nna enn

ka Chukwu gozie gi my brother.

Exactly my point!sad
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:

[s]Did this thread say you should come lightly banter here? No!

It says state ur village and buzz off.

And Just like you guyz were joking, so was I initially, but i guess at the end, you all felt guilty as found, and started attacking me, but that don't mean you guyz are in the right.

Stop causing unnecessary faction, we are one country, one people, stop pitching a tribe against another, or trying to scratch out worms where they are none.[/s]

angry
Not interested undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.