Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run (9609 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Igbos Disown Jonathan With Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Gentelsoul: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
The race is not to the swift,nor d battle 4 the strong & bla... Bla...bla.... But time & chance happeneth to them all. Let GEJ run,but if the chance is not 4 him in 2015 election,my broda he may fell & broke his 2 legs on d way cheesy
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by justhelp(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don Brutus: pls bro its spelt Igbo, ibo is rather insultive, hope u do take note sha!
Deal with it.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by ollyruffy: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
And they should be prepared to disown him also for loosing because he will surely loose.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
ollyruffy: And they should be prepared to disown him also for loosing because he will surely loose.

It's lose and not loose.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by spacechuks(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
oguash: i dont like jonathan and i will never like him even though i am a southerner but that doesnt mean he shouldnt contest. if u dont like him , oya vote him out in 2015......... simple
vote doesn't count in Nigeria,election that saw Yar adua and oga jona in was a flop,so as oga jona election in 2011 was rigged.These bunch of thieves in Asorock will also want to rig the election come 2015.Each time ppl §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ pray for our leaders,I think is a waste of time praying for some ppl who have sold themselves to satan.Let them die so that this country can move forward.
Enough of Pdp,enough of suffering and smiling in Nigeria,let's all come out in masses and §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ no to pdp thieves,no religious nor tribal sentiment here
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
saint047: i tink u are an edo man from the north,no reasonable edo man that knows dat the hon minister of works is from edo wil open his mouth to vomit dat dat nonsense u just vomit.
Guy STFU & stop that sheeet. Do you not know that Oshiomole is working?? If yes, why do you criticize him??
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by thewarrior72: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
bisi16:
u and who?
Sure me& u
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Revolva(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
HE SHOULD NOT EVEN CONTEST FOR 2015...THAT MAN IS NOT FIT FOR THE SEAT.....WHY NAIJA PEOPLE NO DEY LIKE HEAR WORDS

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeah damn right......he is actually a minority in the minority that has all it takes to make your majority sue for peace before it gets worse.

Last time they made a little noise your majority leaders went into the creeks to beg as if they were on pilgrimage.........think bro,stop relishing and basking on the euphoria of 1960 politics and face reality.

you dont even understand

he is a minority with the minority veiw that it doesnt matter if gej contest or not
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
spacechuks: vote doesn't count in Nigeria,election that saw Yar adua and oga jona in was a flop,so as oga jona election in 2011 was rigged.These bunch of thieves in Asorock will also want to rig the election come 2015.Each time ppl §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ pray for our leaders,I think is a waste of time praying for some ppl who have sold themselves to satan.Let them die so that this country can move forward.
Enough of Pdp,enough of suffering and smiling in Nigeria,let's all come out in masses and §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ no to pdp thieves,no religious nor tribal sentiment here

To vote APC? Guy think twice because that will be d greatest mistake for those power hungry people
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: Guy STFU & stop that sheeet. Do you not know that Oshiomole is working?? If yes, why do you criticize him??

Lolz. Working in which state. We are tired of that man and his propaganda we people of Edo state are sick and tired of him except his party agents. All works abandon and no single project going on only active in media and making noise everywhere both relevant and irrelevant
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Skillbobralph:

Lolz. Working in which state. We are tired of that man and his propaganda we people of Edo state are sick and tired of him except his party agents. All works abandon and no single project going on only active in media and making noise everywhere both relevant and irrelevant
who are the WE you're talking about??

Anyways, Let's wait till proper dry seeason, before we jusge. What did Lucky do in his 8yrs tenure??
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by dahfweshdude69: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
IMO..gej has d right to contest as long as he is Nigerian n meets certain requirements .. but I don't see him winning if only he rigs it... d west n north are against him... d east n south south alone can't put him in power... but I wish him d best...2015 is a time for change in Nigeria... don't vote based on party or tribe,rather go for credibility... if he doesn't win come 2015, he should just accept and handover
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
They should go ahead.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by ikweremilitant: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=atlwireles][/quote] edo can go to benin republic
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Yes i'm a militant and what you just saw was a tip of the iceberg .

it was a phase that must be achieved to set the record straight though Yaradua was a wise man and he saw the hand writing on the wall and didn't continue with OBJ's highhandedness and use of force ,by the time all machinery are in place we will demand for equal fair and true representation and total control of our land that you parasites are looting blind on the disguise of this fraud called 'ONE NIGERIA' .

Mark my words ,when that time comes you'll be begging for negotiation ,of course we know exactly what we are doing, and we will surely hold you down because you're a slave to that which belongs to us.....

you can rant but it would have been better to prepare for the worse.
PLS TAKE UR GRIEVIANCES TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES
INTERNET WARRIOR BUT A COWARD IN REAL LIFE
ID LIKE TO C U GO 2 ABUJA AND CHALLENGE THE PERSONS IN CHARGE OF UR MISERY
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by adultiph: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Are they the only minority ethinic group in Nigeria?

Is Niger Delta now a paradise now that there son have been president? Can they now stop all agitations?

The answer is NO. What Nigeria need is a good, anti-corruption and visionary leader, not this divide-and-rule clown.

God will punish you for calling our president a clown.
Just look at your low life.
I am very sure that you don't have a father and cannot become a councilor not to talk of been a president.
Once again God,Amadioha,Satan and all the gods you can think of will punish you.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by sibabdulazeez: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed God we are crying come to our Aid.What nigeria need is a credable laeder not this divide and rule leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract / Nigerian Government Seeks ECOWAS Support To End Herdsmen Crisis / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.