Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,745 members, 7,959,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! (24717 Views)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
flawless911: Seems d name Sony Xperia Z sounds alien to u..

thank you broda..
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

THRASH.. both your post and that of the second hand guy.. undecided

I've made my points..

your thoughts are irrelevantly pointless smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Acidosis:

I've made my points..

watever nigga

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by maureen5(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

watever nigga
grin
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nocojp: Tecno is the best android phone for now.
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

watever nigga
Lol.

You should learn to watch the kind of people you intend to engage in arguments and irrelevant discussions.

I don't tolerate empty noise makers.

My previous post is no where close to your useless mission here..

I'll forgive you tonight cos I perceive you're high on the number of dumb likes you get while posting senseless craps.

Do me a favour, pls run far away whenever and wherever you see my handle.
Its not a threat o, but an advice.. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
maureen5:
grin

Hey girl, you don't need to force yourself to laugh over a not-so-funny-crap just to gain HIS attention..

PM HIM and tell how much you love him.. grin

Apparently, you've been following him since your 1st day on Nairaland..
so why am I surprised¿ shior grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Acidosis:
Lol.

You should learn to watch the kind of people you intend to engage in arguments and irrelevant discussions.

I'll forgive you tonight cos I perceive you're high on the number of dumb likes you get while posting senseless craps.

oh..

6 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Am seeing tinz....
Tecno as usual
cool
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by nani667: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
maureen5:
grin

you should probably tone the Famzing down a little.....it's kinda getting out of hand.....A simple PM would solve your problem
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
why hate on the girly ?? oh maureen, thanx tho..grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by krugar07(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Godvilla: Anyways.... cool
grin grin
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Olugbenger(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Can't you folks just engage in basic debates without going all emotional?
deejay_harry1:

thank you broda..
Acidosis:

I've made my points..

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by krugar07(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
maureen5:
grin
a go break ur teeth oo

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Godvilla: Anyways.... cool

grin
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by nani667: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1: why hate on the girly ?? oh maureen, thanx tho..grin

Set that P already.....
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Zammydagreat(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
erico2k2: U guys seems to forget vvery quickly, thats how we used to rate samsung phones, look at them today
tecno fit make tv? Fridge? H.E.C? Laptop? Tecno knw wetin be cortex processor? M..my guy even wit face cap aboki na aboki

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by krugar07(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1: why hate on the girly ?? oh maureen, thanx tho..grin
i dontt see no girly anywhere !!! all i see is a........

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Zammydagreat: tecno fit make tv? Fridge? H.E.C? Laptop? Tecno knw wetin be cortex processor? M..my guy even wit face cap aboki na aboki

grin thank yhu broda..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by 3face(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
How much are they selling the phone ?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by mustaphagreens(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
flawless911: So after all dis tales by moonlight wey dis guy suffer to write, na just one like him get.. And i been dey read d tin dey expect to c ly 25lyks.. Nawa ohh.. Nairalanders are wicked.. Ah Fear Una Pass Devil..

Oya Bross, even tho wetin u write no make sense, mah just help ur ministry, oya chop one more like.. Mk e b 2

TeamTecnoM7
guy guy guy! How many times i take call u? Listen, u knw that thing wey oyinbo dey call 'funny'? Ehen!.. U dey 9000000000kilometres away from am! Keep driving sha, atleast u don make me laff u tire! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Rexyl(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
techno and many new phones with little or mo difference
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by braine(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Acidosis:
Lol.

Word for Harry• The guy too like wahala•

Acidosis:

Hey girl, you don't need to force yourself to laugh over a not-so-funny-crap just to gain HIS attention..

PM HIM and tell how much you love him.. grin

Apparently, you've been following him since your 1st day on Nairaland..
so why am I surprised¿ shior grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

be sure to expect nothing less than 50grand... for tecno, more screen , equal to more cash..wink
deir own own be that o... Big screen more money.

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nocojp: Tecno is the best android phone for now.
Abeg make I give dis guy 1like grin tongue
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jibsonified(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Ok I'm suppose to do this in English but F@$k that, I sabi speak broken well well.

Make we first use one small example so that you go understand say Techno phones na waste of money cos it go dey useless within a year or 2 at most.

It get wetin dem dey call OTA Software updates - Over-The-Air software update. That thing be like say if phones like BlackBerry, iPhone, Samsung get new OS update eh, automatically you go get am for your phone to download sharp sharp. That OTA update thing no dey Techno.

You know say BBM don dey Techno now sha. And right now BBM dey use OS 10.2 and you know say them dey upgrade that thing anyhow like 10 times in a year self.

Make we assume say you too like BBM. Now Techno don do new phone wey fit power BBM OS 10.2 and you rush go buy am. Just imagine say BBM come upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3. Na him be say your Techno don useless, BBM no go fit work for your phone again. So you must buy new Techno to fit enjoy BBM again.

Now imagine say you come go buy new Techno again and before you know BBM don upgrade from 10.3 to 10.4, that new one now don useless again grin. Na so u go dey buy new Techno oo, before you know it you don buy plenty Techno wey fit buy 3 Samsung within 1 year.

So you see, them just dey force people to buy their new phone just because say you wan update your OS oo. As I dey talk to you so, some people no fit use BBM For their Techno, now them go run go buy this new one and before you know it, it go useless again.

So my advice be say, forget the cheap thing. Kuku safe when your money reach buy small Android, iOS or BlackBerry wey get OTA.

Wow.. Men I no know say broken hard to write pass English oo grin grin
[/b]

Ur Dexterity,

Confidence,

Enthusiasm and

Exuberance..... in posting a highly misleading pidgin epistle cannot be outclassed by any other dumbest post I've ever come across on NL

U actually went ahead to unwittingly show u know nothing of what u claim to know cos of ur sentiment

Someone had corrected u appropriately that d OTA of Android phones does not affect d functionality of the Apps, it DOES NOT in anyway renders d existing app redundant... But instead of u to accept d correction ...u height of ignorance couldn't allow u to stoop low

Cheers From The Defender of The Pure Fact

4 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by souljaboi51(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
without bias or sentiments, chinko or not, tecno is trying. i gotta hand it to them. i really dont knw what d beef and insults is all about, if u like what you see, buy it, if you dont like what you see, move ahead. life is not hard ooo. but truth be told, dem for increase d ram sha. undecided
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Olamyyde(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
When will tecno learn that bringing out new phones every month doesn't make sense? sad
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jibsonified:

[b]Ur Dexterity,

Confidence,

Enthusiasm and

Exuberance..... in posting a highly misleading pidgin epistle cannot be outclassed by another dumbest post I've ever come across on NL

U actually went ahead to unwittingly show u know nothing of what u claim to know cos of ur sentiment

Someone had corrected u appropriately that d OTA of Android phones does not affect d functionality of the Apps, it DOES NOT in anyway renders d existing app redundant... But instead of u to accept d correction ...u height of ignorance couldn't allow u to stoop low

Cheers From The Defender of The Pure Fact
[/b]

You know Nigerians generally are arrogant and cannot make a complete statement or have a healthy debate without diminishing words and that's just how I differentiate between Nigerians who are truly educated and the half baked.

If you may, Mr. Expert. Please tell us how OS version does not affect the functionality of the application.

And if it does not, why would BBM only work with Android 4.0 and higher and not 3.9 and lower.

And next time, please learn to respect other people's opinion while you present yours. We all are civil people of the world right?

We look forward to hear from Mr. Expert.

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by alabo1: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
nani.666:

err...in case you haven't heard.... the Samsung Galaxy note 3 has 3GB RAM.... so yes....in this day and age...1GB RAM..especially on a company's flagship device...is just depressing

err... I knew about the Galaxy Note 3. It is the only one! The new version of the HTC One is also rumoured to be 3GB but for now the Note 3 stands alone and cant be used for obvious reasons since 2GB is just now becoming the norm the norm for flagships - the lumnia 920 and 925 nokias were both IGB and these are still nokias flagships devices along with the 1020 (the only 2gb from that maker). So I repeat until we have a host of 3GB and above devices in the market IGB is not low/depressing especially considering that IGB devices can hold their own against 2gb devices.

Thank you
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by donPhill(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
go to google and ask of tecno phone they will redirect u to NL

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
don-Phill:
go to google and ask of tecno phone they will redirect u to NL
loool...that ishh tho'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? / Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.