Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! (24573 Views)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by luvinhubby(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg,
After all una grammar, na how much dem wan sell am, na im be my concern. cheesy
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
luvinhubby: Abeg,
After all una grammar, na how much dem wan sell am, na im be my concern. cheesy

be sure to expect nothing less than 50grand... for tecno, more screen , equal to more cash..wink
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by mrdrizzy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

IN OTHER WORDS , YOU ARE SAYING, EVEN THE CUSTOM ROMS ARENT NEEDED?? any cell smartphone without OTA is a waste of human resources.. angry

WHEN DUMEBIS TALK THO.. grin grin..
so u cant make any post in ur life without insult or sarcasm..are custom roms made official by the company??.are custom roms made with d main purpose of fixing bugs??.
Who says OTA arent needed,my device use one.

Because Nl is a faceless chat where evryone can quote anyhw and post rubbish..u beta try dat elsewhere ,nt on my end

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
so u cant make any post in ur life without insult or sarcasm..are custom roms made official by the company??.are custom roms made with d main purpose of fixing bugs??.
Who says OTA arent needed,my device use one.

Because Nl is a faceless chat where evryone can quote anyhw and post rubbish..u beta try dat elsewhere ,nt on my end

undecided

so if everybody backs on the nairaland faceless forum thingy, person wey sabi china phones pass chinese sef go spew same shii..grin grin..

dude fyi, nairaland aint a faceless forum, i have my face on my profile, and if it aint enough, i have posted tons of pics of me on here .....

YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT MY CLASS , you may be someday, have hope cool grin

7 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
lekkie073:
who r u decieving? cool

Still trying to understand you. What's your point?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by maureen5(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

undecided

so if everybody backs on the nairaland faceless forum thingy, person wey sabi china phones pass chinese sef go spew same shii..grin grin..

dude fyi, nairaland aint a faceless forum, i have my face on my profile, and if it aint enough, i have posted tons of pics of me on here .....

wicked grin sad
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by braine(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yo Harrý and co• No fighting on mY thread please•
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by ugotuf(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

I hate it when people call me names. Can't you send your point across without the insults?

Do you know what OTA means? Is OTA restricted to OS updates alone?

Do you get software / application updates on your phone? Is that not OTASP? Does Techno have that service?

If BBM can only work on Android 4.0, what about 3.0?

What would happen if BBM Upgrades to 10.3 and can only run on Android 4.2. Where does that leave Techno? A new phone option right.

I demand an immediate apology that is to be published both here on Nairaland and in 2 major National dailies. Failure of which will result in a Law suit filed against you for defamation of Character.
Omo, make I wear my bullet proof vest sharp sharp!
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by MuyiwaMike(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
physise: grincheesy
Buhahahaahhaahaa
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

undecided

Chaiii... See BRUTALITY.
U just dey make me cry 4 the bobo sef

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by ajaolu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
[/color]Pls, can anyone help me with my tecno phantom a plus, i use this software " meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-4gb-en" on it to increase the internal storage partition for apps from 1gb to 2gb after which resulted in bootloop, i have tried restoring my nandroid cwm backup and wiping data and cache but still bootloop persist, it will just display "optimizing apps" then after that display "starting apps" and then hangs there, pls help me, is there any solution.[color=#000099]Pls, can anyone help me with my tecno phantom a plus, i use this software " meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-4gb-en" on it to increase the internal storage partition for apps from 1gb to 2gb after which resulted in bootloop, i have tried restoring my nandroid cwm backup and wiping data and cache but still bootloop persist, it will just display "optimizing apps" then after that display "starting apps" and then hangs there, pls help me, is there any solution.Pls, can anyone help me with my tecno phantom a plus, i use this software " meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-4gb-en" on it to increase the internal storage partition for apps from 1gb to 2gb after which resulted in bootloop, i have tried restoring my nandroid cwm backup and wiping data and cache but still bootloop persist, it will just display "optimizing apps" then after that display "starting apps" and then hangs there, pls help me, is there any solution.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by slinkman(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by ideepaul: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
coretechng1: 1GB RAM is low right?What is the RAM on your Samsung?Note:I dont use Techno phone.

see me, see wahala..... I told I use tecno and u re talking about Samsung, wake up bro....
Samsung S4 is using 1gb ram,Abi?...... D tecnoprocessor is the best... cool tongue ... 2014 will be expose them
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by henrinity(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
tecno no dey try...no by screen na..haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
why una dey carry this ota for head..like sey all ota updates dey come!.. E3 came with update and and its in chinese(totally useless to non asians),micro max canvass has also anoda india inscription!..u keep spewing out ota like sey na food,when last u see ota for s3 s4 htc one and xiaomi(even though there will be in future)..lets bone dis talks.if a fone is made well.u cnt neccesarily need ota(except os upgrades) for anything!..haba oppo find 5 and xiaomi mi2a havnt gotten any update yet too.nawa

[b]LOL We are only trying to give potential buyers a heads up, we mean no harm. But how many times do we get OTA updates? Let's take BlackBerry 10 OS, BBM for BlackBerry 10 and BBM On Android / iOS as examples.

Between February 5th 2013 - date BlackBerry 10 OS has been updated 8 times already.

And as I write, there's already a leak for 10.2.1.1055.

BBM for BlackBerry 10 on the other hand has been updated numerous times (Data unavailable) since its launch.

Between October - date, less than 2 months only BBM has been updated 3 times already on Android devices.

And 4 times on iOS.

So yes software / application gets updated all the time and it won't be long before BBM require at least Android 4.2 to run. And Techno currently powering Android 4.0 OS will become useless for BBM.

Don't worry about Nokia. I don't think Bill Gate is ready to jump in the mud and get dirty with some little boys in the smart phone market.

We're talking about the richest man in the world Bro grin grin
[/b]

Reference - www.wikipedia.org

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

undecided

are u finished Since dat all u knw! Anything else u got to say??
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Godvilla: Chaiii... See BRUTALITY.
U just dey make me cry 4 the bobo sef
birds of same feathers
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
piss off.. STOP QUOTING ME.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
ugotuf:
Omo, make I wear my bullet proof vest sharp sharp!

grin grin
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by peterpaulis(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
the phone make sense gan but NA the ram downgrade ham.... shm for techno future
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
birds of same feathers
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by krugar07(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
this is why i love FaKeNo threads grin grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by raficki87(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
this guys no hust sabi sey... they gats put atleast 4 G/LTE for their for....and most important gorrila glass or arleast scratch resistant glass..... and a good camera is not by megapixel.... techno 13mp no go reach nokia N8 half ......

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by raficki87(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
instead of me to use my 50k to buy this poo/igbeeee/shiin i go use am go buy london used samsung s3/lumia 920

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by flawless911(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Ok I'm suppose to do this in English but F@$k that, I sabi speak broken well well.

Make we first use one small example so that you go understand say Techno phones na waste of money cos it go dey useless within a year or 2 at most.

It get wetin dem dey call OTA Software updates - Over-The-Air software update. That thing be like say if phones like BlackBerry, iPhone, Samsung get new OS update eh, automatically you go get am for your phone to download sharp sharp. That OTA update thing no dey Techno.

You know say BBM don dey Techno now sha. And right now BBM dey use OS 10.2 and you know say them dey upgrade that thing anyhow like 10 times in a year self.

Make we assume say you too like BBM. Now Techno don do new phone wey fit power BBM OS 10.2 and you rush go buy am. Just imagine say BBM come upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3. Na him be say your Techno don useless, BBM no go fit work for your phone again. So you must buy new Techno to fit enjoy BBM again.

Now imagine say you come go buy new Techno again and before you know BBM don upgrade from 10.3 to 10.4, that new one now don useless again grin. Na so u go dey buy new Techno oo, before you know it you don buy plenty Techno wey fit buy 3 Samsung within 1 year.

So you see, them just dey force people to buy their new phone just because say you wan update your OS oo. As I dey talk to you so, some people no fit use BBM For their Techno, now them go run go buy this new one and before you know it, it go useless again.

So my advice be say, forget the cheap thing. Kuku safe when your money reach buy small Android, iOS or BlackBerry wey get OTA.

Wow.. Men I no know say broken hard to write pass English oo grin grin
[/b]
So after all dis tales by moonlight wey dis guy suffer to write, na just one like him get.. And i been dey read d tin dey expect to c ly 25lyks.. Nawa ohh.. Nairalanders are wicked.. Ah Fear Una Pass Devil..

Oya Bross, even tho wetin u write no make sense, mah just help ur ministry, oya chop one more like.. Mk e b 2

TeamTecnoM7
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by flawless911(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

undecided

Flawless Victory.. Fatality
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
raficki87: instead of me to use my 50k to buy this poo/igbeeee/shiin i go use am go buy london used samsung s3/lumia 920

tufiaka!!

I curse the spirit of Okrika, Akpoche, fairly used, 2nd-Hand & "begium' in your life
(Amen)

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians dey suffer sha..

Imagine you insulting a phone your next generation might not be able to produce. grin
As if thats not enough, you called this phone 'poo', without even considering the fact that the London okrika S3 you wanna spend your hard earned money on might have dropped/fallen inside Oyinbo yellow smelly poo for London grin grin grin
Nyama grin

God forbid.. grin grin

I'll rather use a Brand New (Tear Leather grin )Chinese phone, than collect a poo infested dumped London used...

*spit* nyama

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Acidosis:

tufiaka!!

I curse the spirit of Okrika, Akpoche, fairly used, 2nd-Hand & "begium' in your life
(Amen)

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians dey suffer sha..

Imagine you insulting a phone your next generation might not be able to produce. grin
As if thats not enough, you called this phone 'poo', without even considering the fact that the London okrika S3 you wanna spend your hard earned money on might have dropped/fallen inside Oyinbo yellow smelly poo for London grin grin grin
Nyama grin

God forbid.. grin grin

I'll rather use a Brand New (Tear Leather grin )Chinese phone, than collect a poo infested dumped London used...

*spit* nyama

grin grin grin

THRASH.. both your post and that of the second hand guy.. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nocojp: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tecno is the best android phone for now.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by flawless911(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nocojp: Tecno is the best android phone for now.
Seems d name Sony Xperia Z sounds alien to u..

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Burger01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dem swear for Tecno with 1gig ram.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary / What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria? / How Many Of Us Are Still Active On Bbm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.