Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Hell Cannot Exist. Heaven Is A Form Of Slavery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hell Cannot Exist. Heaven Is A Form Of Slavery (511 Views)

Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist / Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! / Why Hell Is Integral To The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hell Cannot Exist. Heaven Is A Form Of Slavery by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2013
I spent last week at agbowa, ota-ikosi (in a hotel) for commisioning of a project. It was a terrible experience; no good water supply, bad road, no infrastructures. Infact, that place is far worse than my village. I was very observant at the way people lived their lives. Extreme poverty, flowing round. No cars. Seeing people in the bushes, looking for what they did not keep. Old, young, children, men and women having no good source of income. I even saw some people having small kiosks not worth up to 5 digits. And the worst aspect is that at the end of the day, the average money generated is about N100. The biggest modern technology there are radios, bicycles etc. Most of the people in that area are moslems. The closest church aound was cele. I really felt bad. I was wondering myself being born in that position. And after experiencing such kind of life, I end up in hell.
heaven is also not as good as it seems.
Praising someone for eternity is a form of modernised slavery.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have So Many Testimonies Of People Going To Heaven And Coming Back / Should A Christian Do This? / In The Real Sense C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.