Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist (1272 Views)

"Relax, Hell Does Not Exist": Evangelical Atheists Take to the Streets / Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! / Why Hell Is Integral To The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2013
1. God is a loving father= God is our loving father who is love, and would not derive pleasure seeing his childrendren suffer eternal burning.

bible clearly states that the wages sin pays is death and noe eternal suffering in a lake of fire.

3. The philosophy of hell can only be found in pagan religions= From mayan mythology to hinduism and ancient Celtic religions the philosophy hell can be found, and not Christianity.
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by yommyuk: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 23:33 - [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 20:13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by PastorOluT(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2013
kwakayekaa: 1. God is a loving father= God is our loving father who is love, and would not derive pleasure seeing his childrendren suffer eternal burning.

bible clearly states that the wages sin pays is death and noe eternal suffering in a lake of fire.

3. The philosophy of hell can only be found in pagan religions= From mayan mythology to hinduism and ancient Celtic religions the philosophy hell can be found, and not Christianity.

REASONS WHY THERE IS A HELL

1. True is a loving father, bt all humans are not His children. "In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:10).

And suffering in a lake of fire, yommy uk has helped with that, just to had so that u might not that's just NT Daniel 12:2

2. Only Heavens why u skipped no.2

3. I believe u can read, u would not finish reading the accounts of Jesus before u know there is Hell, ask the rich man Luke 16:19-31
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by sweetflame(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Have any of u noticed that where hell is used in the bible,fire isn't attached? So why do pple attach fire? Hell is a greek word which simply mean "common grave of mankind" , if hell was a fiery place of torment,why did job pray to go there?? Read rev 20 : 13 , 14, tht place said hell n hades were cast in the lake of fire, imagine how can u cast hell fire(if anything like that did exist) into fire? Tht place simply means death will be no more neither will there be graves (hell)it'll all be gone, pls try to read n understand ya bibles

Added read 2 thes 1 : 8,9 ,tht place say destruction oo! Ahno see hell fire
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Never try to apply logic to matters of faith. Just take it as it is lest you turn a hypocrite.
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Christianity;the most confused religion in the world

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by ignis: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Christianity;the most confused religion in the world
What is this bush man saying?
You need the HolySpirit to be able to understand the Bible....
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by PastorOluT(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2013
sweetflame: Have any of u noticed that where hell is used in the bible,fire isn't attached? So why do pple attach fire? Hell is a greek word which simply mean "common grave of mankind" , if hell was a fiery place of torment,why did job pray to go there?? Read rev 20 : 13 , 14, tht place said hell n hades were cast in the lake of fire, imagine how can u cast hell fire(if anything like that did exist) into fire? Tht place simply means death will be no more neither will there be graves (hell)it'll all be gone, pls try to read n understand ya bibles

Added read 2 thes 1 : 8,9 ,tht place say destruction oo! Ahno see hell fire

Are u sure u have the same regular bible?
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2013
ignis:
The holyspirit? Like seriously

The same spirit that told Oyakhilome that masturbation is not a sin,while tell Adeboye to condemn it?

The same sppirit that told Catholics to pray to their saints,while telling protestants to fight against it?

The same spirit that ministers to me whenever I smoke weed?

The holyspirit is just you,your consciousness and how you interpret the world!

There over 30 00 different sects of christianity and all claim to have a direct line of communication with the so called holyspirit and all interpret the bible to suit their version of the universal Holyspirit. Even Rick Ross talks to the holysppirit

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by sweetflame(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Are u sure u have the same regular bible?

Uhhh n what's that's suppose to mean?
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by sweetflame(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Even Rick Ross talks to the holysppirit

lol,you're not serious!
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by PastorOluT(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
sweetflame:

Uhhh n what's that's suppose to mean?

It means if u had the same regular bible, u will find it written Hell fire Mathew 18:7-9 amidst many other!
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by DKJaleel: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Even Rick Ross talks to the holysppirit
IN HIS BUGATTI!!!
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by DKJaleel: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
ignis:
lol...what is this deep freezer girl saying?? Abi na martian language dem take write your own bible ni??
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
DK Jaleel:
lol...what is this deep freezer girl saying?? Abi na martian language dem take write your own bible ni??

angry angry

that's planetist.
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by DKJaleel: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars:

angry angry

that's planetist.
oh!! Baba No vex jare...no *offence* intended...
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by benodic: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hell exist. it was beautifully created by Christians and Moslems and will also be enjoyed by them.
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by macof(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hell exist on in the Bible and in the minds of those who have shut down their brains and use Bible to think.

Those you love hell are the ones that would burn in it
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by Ajibam: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof: Hell exist on in the Bible and in the minds of those who have shut down their brains and use Bible to think.

Those you love hell are the ones that would burn in it

exactly.. those who love it will do things that will get them there like denying the Lordship of my christ Jesus..
i use the bible to think?
yes! i am not ashame of it.. it shines light to my path.
and my your greatest wisdom is just the weakest foolishness to God.. so, whose brain is shut down??
Re: Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist by macof(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ajibam:

exactly.. those who love it will do things that will get them there like denying the Lordship of my christ Jesus..
i use the bible to think?
yes! i am not ashame of it.. it shines light to my path.
and my your greatest wisdom is just the weakest foolishness to God.. so, whose brain is shut down??

Those who love hell are those who can't stop thinking about it.

It's them who would bask in the inferno of hell

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Churches Ages By William Branham Sub-title:the Revelation Of Jesus Ch / 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Was Never Crucified! / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.