Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! (4607 Views)

Why Hell Or Hell Fire Doesn't Exist / Reasons Why Hell Does Not Exist / Why Hell Is Integral To The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by gotizsata: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dear Christians,

Can a real true loving person enjoy heaven while most of the people are burning in hell??

I every day, you kneel on your bare knees against concrete floor of your little bedrooms and weep praises to Jesus and Mary, fidgeting impatiently for the time everyone else will burn forever and ever and ever and ever. As they live happily with Jesus, God, Angels and the other 144,000 lucky others.

The idea of burning,
WARNING: NON CHRISTIANS MAY FIND THIS IMAGES AND VIDEOS DISTURBING
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab3_1263083119

No I won't be surprised if Christains bookmarked this links and replay then ad infinitum, as they imagine atheists, muslims and their enemies in general experiencing a hell 10 times worse that this. As the rest of us get squeamish Christians find this as a reminder of how kind and lovely God is and how justified he is to burn sinners.

Burn in hell, you scoff,  saliva dribbles down your throat when you see people burning,  I bet you will like front row seats just next to Jesus every Sunday so that you can watch what's happening in hell. I bet you will sing for God the loudest so that he can let you sit right there next to him, so that you can watch people burn and reburn and reburn in hell. I know you will love that, in fact, you will want to suck up all the smell into your nostrils, as the people explode like pop-corns (twap!! twap!!). You will love to see those naughty little boys and girls burst like sausages in hot cooking oil. God is real, now see,  I told you,  you will be laughing, and tears of joy will be streaming down your cheeks as God roasts and re-roasts sinners.

What about the old guys,  too old too slow to run around, they just writhe away. Every Sunday you will be discovering a new face burning in hell and you will have all the time to watch each and every Satan lover and Muslim burn away, then you will start all over again, daim! I know it is sad that you may not be able to add charcoal the fire, but you would like to watch as it is done. All those friends and relatives who did not listen to you when you told them about God,  damn! you would like to at least talk to them and tell them how it feels so nice to be with Jesus,  oh yes. And god and how holy the place is, if only they had listened to you,  you even told some people in Nairaland, you did your God given duty to tell them they will burn and they should stop reading books from Satan,  you even took the trouble of quoting a verse for them from the Holy Book. But the fools just did not get it right? man you will love to see the look in our faces right? and I know the idea that god will not be listening to them anymore whatever they do,  that totally gives you one big Bottom hard on right now.

then you sit back as the fire starts again and the screaming starts,  the gnashing of teeth. It will be one endless heavenly feeling for you. Every time you are not clapping for Jesus you will closing your eyes and savoring the vision of those people who did not listen to your Jesus when they still could, oh the regret on their face, oh how they scream and you will be in a continuous endless state of ecstasy. I know Heaven is so wonderful right? What a perfect place to be in when most of the other ignorant, arrogant fools are burning and screaming. It is going to be so magical.

Damn, you are just literally burning with anticipation. Every day you pray for the Lord to take the house down now!! Now God Now I am ready for you. Oh Lord come from the heavens before 9 a.m. tomorrow, so that I don't have to go to work and look at all those sinners going against your word. burn them now,  Lord,  Now.

I bet you have a naughty black book where you keep a list of all those people who you think will go to hell. there is that annoying neighbor of yours, you can't wait to see their asses burn right ( picture roasting a whole goat on a stick,  in fact when alive!!! hahaah, you laugh) Then you hope to carry that book to your perfect heaven and use it to cross check when you get a chance to visit hell. How disappointed you will be if some of them will be in heaven with you.

What a perfect place called heaven, oh how perfect God is. Jehovah Jira and all those names. It is going to one hell of a roast-fest. damn.

If Christians think they are humble, let me tell them without any doubt,  No! All of you are conceited and bigoted.  Humble is only used to mask ignorance and lack of understanding of other people, cultures and believes.

Please watch the videos and look at the pictures below and just for a moment sit back and reflect. This is your God, right? he would do not just this but worse?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hoOhIV1lw5w/TfPYOxk9O8I/AAAAAAAAGtE/N1SeIVVzjaU/s1600/burnt.jpg[/img]

Re: Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by UyiIredia(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
You are jobless
Re: Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by gotizsata: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2011
this is a very good post. spot on
Re: Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by Revolva(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2011
This post is a very nice one, @poster,

well i must tell you there is no Hell below or Heaven above ok its just a state off mind, Ok, we have been brainwashed by this, our cretor canot be so wicked to put us in eternal fire, while he allowed the trait of being good and bad amongt humans,
Re: Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by Obalende: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
hell will b a full house.
Re: Why Hell Is Better Than Heaven! by gotizsata: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Revolva
Our creator does not just promise a hell like this but several times worse, lasting forever.

(1) (Reply)

Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / Rhapsody Of Realities / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.