Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

MALARIA, TYPHOID Any Other Sickness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MALARIA, TYPHOID Any Other Sickness? (556 Views)

What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MALARIA, TYPHOID Any Other Sickness? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please i will like to know from doctors in the house, is there no any other sickness than Malaria and Typhoid? I was very sick, sometimes ago, so i went to the hospital for treatment. The doctor ask me to go for MP and Wider test, but to his surprise they were both negative. He told me that noting is wrong with me. But i knew i was sick within me.Pls i need your response this is not the first time i had such experience.

To the doctors in the house pls i want to know if its only MALARIA, TYPHOID that exist
Re: MALARIA, TYPHOID Any Other Sickness? by Emmyk(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Worms at work.

Maybe.
Re: MALARIA, TYPHOID Any Other Sickness? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2013
you mean worms could cause headache, body pain and the rest? interesting!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Months Did Your Mum Breast Feeded You? / Head Doctor treating victims, Dies Of Ebola / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Ebola Patient Infected With Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.