Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32812 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by madampresident(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2013
I love you. Do you love me too?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ogwomba(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2013
you are the love of my life.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by prettycee(f): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2013
Whenever i sleep, I dream dreams
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Decision: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
When things go wrong,Please do not go with them
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Give me that money

Books are meant to be read

I'm better than you

Throw that stuff away
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2013
What can we do without his love
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by 01mcfadden(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2013
I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

2 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by fiercehillz(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you mad?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by opeyemitee(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2013
i will go there when i am ready
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nauttyprof(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Yesterday, I was at Aso-Rock villa... grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Naijalastborn(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Don't tell me Nonsense #D'banj
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nauttyprof(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
You are all very funny
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by zinaunreal(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2013
I AM GOD
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bodmas06: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Even without you world would still exist.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by bolafez(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2013
i love you...so simple
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by tosinendowed(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Amona tete mabo
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lilbakar(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2013
"you are mad"
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by gnykelly(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2013
laughing, keeps my heart healthy :-)
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by mustaphagreens(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2013
I GUESS THIS THREAD WILL ATTRACT
SO MANY PEOPLE THAT LOVE PLAYING MIND GAMES
undecided
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by gnykelly(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
i can not make any statement without using those words ke cheesy
your signature already does. cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2013
1)Small children abounds here sad
2) From their comments you'll know them.
3) It shall not be well with ASUU
4) These kids should go back to school undecided
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Kennyfancy(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2013
The game will go like this
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ebukabanky(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Get off my thread bitches
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Adesuwaedeks: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Driving all day have been fun.

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Jumbocash: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Long life my country
Emmyk: I'm a very smart guy. undecided
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by fortunejum: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2013
We were there.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by othenok(f): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Whisper sweet words to me. Words so soft and sweet. :-)
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Perfecter4real(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2013
I'm great.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Perhaps, you should tell me how you come about it, without mincing words.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by FKMagazine(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Friends, I beseech you, make it expedient to 'make haste while sun shine'. God bless you all.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by intercom: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
dont wait to be told, worship Him alone
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by beentarh(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2013
I will always love you, provided you are there for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.