Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32807 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2013
i can not make any statement without using those words ke cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by chifruitful(f): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
I can't wait to play this game.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Rottenegg1: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2013
I really can't figure why this bĂ­tch always bothered me with sex everytime...

I try?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Anuoluwap(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2013
albacete:
u are a true son of ur father smiley
Thank you. cool
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Pokemon43(f): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2013
I am smart
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by frankobaba(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Father Francis fried five fishes for five friends.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Pokemon43(f): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2013
I couldn't make it to your house yesterday
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by shevon: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2013
"Going by evidence shown, he was charged with murder."
I try?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
What Goes Around, Comes Around!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Jelo4kul(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Am too good to become bad.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by nero69: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Going by all arrangements, things seems satisfatory.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2013
If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by johndwayy(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2013
I am going to miss you
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by captcharles(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Take time to think because u need it
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2013
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game

I 'll marry you if you are beautiful. Correct?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ignis: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2013
I pray ASUU suspends this 5 months old strike.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Chiefpriest1:

I 'll marry you if you are beautiful. Correct?
That obviously can't be correct.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2013
ignis: I pray ASUU suspends this 5 months old strike.
And i pray your prayer comes to past!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2013
nero69: Going by all arrangements, things seems satisfatory.
Well satisfactory seems things, going by all arrangements.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by humpito(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2013
God loves you so much
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2013
captcharles: Take time to think because u need it
Because you need it, take time to think.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
i can not make any statement without using those words ke cheesy
Obviously you just did!

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Jelo4kul: Am too good to become bad.
Well i can't say that for some people who are too bad to become good!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
I love you.
I hate you.
My friends,let us go.
Amaka, please read your books.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BluStreak(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
It doesn't have to be about you every time.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
shevon: "Going by evidence shown, he was charged with murder."
I try?
Yes! And to conclude: "he was charged with murder, going by the evidence shown".
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BluStreak(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Tell me why you did that.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Prodigee: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2013
BluStreak: Tell me why you did that.
Why i just did this, i can't tell you!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BluStreak(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2013
I think I know you better now than when we first met.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BluStreak(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Interesting thread you got going here OP.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BluStreak(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2013
I am out, bye.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by nopecin(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2013
frank fried five fresh fishes for five french men....... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.