Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32809 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by wbankz(m): 4:29am On Nov 28, 2013
SENTENCE.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Mimi12345: 4:37am On Nov 28, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sugar Can't jes stop lovin ya
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jotax(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2013
You are mad!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by illicit(m): 4:44am On Nov 28, 2013
I am that I am.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Princek12(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Childish behavior, especially when displayed by adults, infuriates me.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by baba2ndey: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2013
1)Can't stop untill u give me ur love.
2)Bacelona lose honorably.
3)its never late dan ever. Am coming to add more ;D1)Can't stop untill u give me ur love.
2)Bacelona lose honorably.
3)its never late dan ever. Am coming to add more
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by 2sign: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2013
I love myself
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by kwondraper(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
I dnt go dwn easily grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Sleeping could be more preferable,
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by To5man(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Thank you so much for posting this
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by philogos4: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2013
You are not what you think you are.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by PassingShot(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2013
While I was already at school for lectures, I realized I left my room unlocked.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Kazzman(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2013
He received more than what he deserves.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Kinterez(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Don't tell me nonsense
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by dacrystal01(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Show me what love is by taking me to your heart.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2013
never gonna betray yo embarassedu boss
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ArihiChimezie(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2013
i am coming to see you today
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2013
This uh modafucking game
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Anuoluwap(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Watch out for: IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A.
Sentence 1: I took his advice just to satisfy my dad's desires which I never knew would cost me my entire life.
Sentence 2: On friday, I did my final year exams but I doubt if I'm satisfied with my performance.
Sentence 3: He doesn't like putting on red shoes because he dislikes flashy colours.
Sentence 4: He went to Lagos to seek advice from his uncle.
Sentence 5: He graduated before I did but he couldn't get his desired job until last year.
Can you spot any magomago?

3 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by fyneboi79(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2013
grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Idrisabiodun: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2013
i want fresh water
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by albacete(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2013
i am not interested cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by albacete(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Anuoluwap: Watch out for: IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A.
Sentence 1: I took his advice just to satisfy my dad's desires which I never knew would cost me my entire life.
Sentence 2: On friday, I did my final year exams but I doubt if I'm satisfied with my performance.
Sentence 3: He doesn't like putting on red shoes because he dislike flashy colours.
Sentence 4: He went to Lagos to seek advice from his uncle.
Sentence 5: He graduated before I did but he couldn't get his desired job until last year.
Can you spot any magomago?
u are a true son of ur father smiley

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ChiSun27(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2013
I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. smiley
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by JustHector(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Watchful waiting doesn't always work!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Onims1(f): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2013
Forever,oh Lord! Thy word 'don' settle for heaven,e don settle... tongue
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Doman50: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Since i met God, He provides all my needs.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by bigsmoke2(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2013
assu strike has persisted for too long
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by illicit(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2013
2. JESUS WEPT.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by aragon4realz(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2013
I hypothetically need some creamy sugar coated hot chocolate
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by nwa4me(f): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2013
But hope there will be no offence if i don't comment grin grin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.