Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion (16135 Views)

How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by chyk82(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
So unfortunate the young grl died,but come to tink of it,i dont support abortion ,but if at all,it must be done,let a gynaecologist do it to avoid sad stories.
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
If the doctor can get a good defense attorney, he should be able to get himself out of this mess. All they have to do is prove that whatever they injected the lady was not lethal. Doctors lose patients on a reglar basis, do they get prosecuted for it? If it turns out that he's not a licensed doctor, then he's in for it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by jahbiz: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
If u must abort follow the advice below.
Lilimax: In as much as I don't subscribe to abortion, people
should stop patronizing quacks.

Another promising young life wasted as a result of carelessness sad
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
jst passing bye
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by doctokwus: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
This same mother dat brought her daughter for d abortion is d one making d complaint,classical nigerian patient these days.D best bet is 2 b as professional as u cud.
I once had a mum who brought HER DAUGHTER to procure an abortion.I vehemently refused putting dem off by quoting a ridiculous price I knew dey cudnt afford.D foolish mum persisted wt her bargaining& evn went to d extent of kneeling down for me to sway me to carry out d procedure.Eventually she had to leave wt her daughter(barely 17yrs or so) wen dey found I wudnt bulge.
Its dis same kind of mum who wud tour all hospitals & may eventually find one dr willing to carry out an abortion& unfortunately something does go wrong,d same elderly woman who cried,bargained wt u& evn rolled on d floor to persuade u is d one who wud go round saying she never wished for her child to abort d pregnancy.
Nigerian drs shd begin to understand dat d some patient these days are out to tie any hazard in d course of their professional duty on dem,& shd always err on d side of caution.
Evn if d dr in dis post were to b acquitted of d charge,his professional image may av bn tarnished for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by Dranatomy: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Doctors no more have work... THEY ARE POOR AND RIGID!
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2013
doctokwus: This same mother dat brought her daughter for d abortion is d one making d complaint, classical nigerian patient these days.D best bet is 2 b as professional as u cud.

Biko where did you read that line?
This is what I read

The Police Prosecutor, Godwin Anyanwun, while arraigning Mr. Monday in court on July 31, 2012, said the accused on May 29, 2012, injected Ms. Aderoju with some unknown drugs, while attempting to abort her pregnancy.

The prosecutor had told the court that Ms. Aderoju’s mother, in her complaint, said her daughter had informed her that she was pregnant for one Mufutau Alonge.

She said that Mr. Alonge had taken her daughter to Monday’s private clinic for an abortion
Na the man wey giam belle carry am go abortion
The mother knew she was pregnant but she wasn't the one that took her for the abortion

1 Like

Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by sakaguchi(m): 5:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Biko where did you read that line?
This is what I read

Na the man wey giam belle carry am go abortion
The mother knew she was pregnant but she wasn't the one that took her for the abortion
Biko, are you the "Mama" of the girl? I'm just curious to know...
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by onyekachee(f): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
thank God that I have not lost any life since I have been carrying out abortion on several women...God is great
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by jmoore(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
thank God that I have not lost any life since I have been carrying out abortion on several women...God is great

You are thanking God that you killed babies. smh

1 Like

Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by thorpido(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2013
The doctor was negligent.He took on a case that he couldn't handle.It's not every pregnancy that presents the same.
Re: Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion by mondi2: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
May God grant her internal rest Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs / 1.8m Abortions Committed By Nigerian Women In 2017 — PMA2020 / Kwara Records 1st COVID-19 Death, Confirms 4 New Cases Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.