Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Experience Musical Concert - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Musical Concert (1644 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Experience Musical Concert by linpok: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uyi nd Fynest plz u ppl shld kip space for me...drop ur numbrz leme buzz u guys once I reach...I dey road
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by Fynestboi: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
linpok: Uyi nd Fynest plz u ppl shld kip space for me...drop ur numbrz leme buzz u guys once I reach...I dey road
me am nt there yet, where are coming from?
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by linpok: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fynestboi: me am nt there yet, where are coming from?

Ajah...Wen will u get there?
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by Fynestboi: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
linpok:

Ajah...Wen will u get there?
uyi would keep seat for me am going by 5:30, 6.
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by linpok: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fynestboi: uyi would keep seat for me am going by 5:30, 6.

Let him keep for two abeg
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by Fynestboi: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
linpok:

Let him keep for two abeg
i hope he log in to see this, so he can..
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by UyiIredia(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
linpok: Uyi nd Fynest plz u ppl shld kip space for me...drop ur numbrz leme buzz u guys once I reach...I dey road

I'll PM u.
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by linpok: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'll PM u.

Check ur inbox..replied u.. Thanks bro
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by UyiIredia(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
he he , 2 girls get lick take seat wey I son dey kip since morning. Sha got me a new seat.

Re: The Experience Musical Concert by Fynestboi: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gosh crying ryt nw, i dnt tnk i can make it down there anymore, am already hooked up in this goddam naming ceremony, i escape at first to go watch the world cup live draw and now on getting back there, i had to stay and play for them, and i dnt knw if i can make it around 9pm, 10pm, but let me keep looking for ways to escape. So sad!! Uyi please keep us posted abeg..
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by UyiIredia(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Interesting thing this experience.

. . . Cece Winans with one kain, one kain cloth.

. . . Frank just blow ground with etighi.

. . . Akpororo and his jokes grin

. . . Lovely Don Moen, Eben and an amazing Frank Edward performance

. . . when Donnie Mcvlurkin start to dey sing Calabar. . . ehm! . . . I meant Igbo shocked

. . . ended by a near-daredevil chase of my BRT bus along 3rd Mainland bridge with a danfo

. . . details later. Now I sleep.
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by UjSizzle(f): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2013
I watched it live on Silverbird tvsmiley
Donnie Mclurkin, Frank Edwards and Don Moen killed it cheesy

I swear those people sitting further away from the stage weren't even part of that experience, I could hear the noise undecided I don't get the point of going for a praise/worship concert if you aren't going to praise and worship.

Uyi I hope you had a great time there smiley
Re: The Experience Musical Concert by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Just coming in from the concert. It wasn't bad sha, but I wouldn't call it great. Don Moen proved again why he's the patron saint of gospel music hehe. Donnie was GREEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!! Frank was gooood! Midnight Crew was AAAAAAWESOME!!!!

I was at the back but it was incredible. The experience on the stands or whatever those structures are called was marred by people who had to keep moving up and down literally but it still wasn't bad. I didn't feel the prayer interludes either.

All in all it wasn't a bad night spent. Not sure I'd go next year though. Maybe if Don Moen is coming.

The Incredible Selfishness Of Ancient & Contemporary Enlightenment Teachers. / What Is The Power Of A Good Luck Charm? [Pics] / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Eneche