Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? (2481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? by shdemidemi(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2013
I believe there is one Holy Spirit. However, we have concocted and added more roles and responsibility to the ministry of the Holy Spirit. The bible never promised that the Holy Spirit will speak to anyone, the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to guide us into all truth and bring to remembrance what we have learnt in the scriptures.

Most of the people that claim Holy Spirit speak to them are either misjudging their conscience for the Holy Spirit or led by their lust.

The Holy Spirit is not going to talk to anyone directly today, He had spoken to us through His son(WORD) in the pages of the Bible.
Re: Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? by woky: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Syncan:

Nne,I do not think this is true, ...well, except you can substantiate it. Maybe a link or reference...there are many non verifiable stories out there. This could just be one of them. All the same, except one is linda Nguajah abi something, one may not know if he is in hell grin. What happens at the last hour is most often never known. God can save whoever he wants.
grin
grin.
Re: Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: There are so many teachings and doctrines taught by pastors, evangelist, bishop, prophet and even the pope that are so confusing and does nt match with the scripture. Each pastors and what have you have their own teaching about a particular subject in the bible yet they all claim that their teaching was inspired by the holyspirit.

For example pastor chris oyakhilome teaches that self-service is not a sin yet another pastor will preach that it is a sin yet both of them will claim that they were inspired by the holyspirit.

Also some pastors will say u must pay ur tithe and another will preach that no need for tithe yet both pastors will claim that they receive the inspiration from the holyspirit.
Now, are there more than one holyspirit that inspire different teaching on one particular subject? Is the holyspirit the author of confusion? I doubt. There must be something wrong cos there is only one holyspirit. And i am nt sure if he is d one inspiring them to contradict themselves.

This is why i ask the question, are there more than one holyspirit. If the answer is no. Why are pastors, evangelist, bishops, prophet, arch bishops, double prophets and the pope are contradicting themselves.

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
Re: Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More? by mahdino: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2013
spencerwilliams: D fada is one,d son is one,d holy spirit is one(d trinity).It doesn't mata wat a pastor,bishop,evangelist nd d rest of dem may preach,wat we knw from wat d bible teaches us proves dat d holy spirit is ONE,nd der ought 2 b one doctrin irespectiv of wer u com from.rememba Jesus said i wil send u a comfota,take nt A COMFOTA,nt comfortas,so u see dat d holy spirit is one,rememba Jesus said i am d way d trut nd d lif,sometimes i wonda if dis diferent doctrines emanated from dat same early apostles dat wer in one accord breakin bread from hous 2 hous.but i don't tink so,2 find out about dis read d book of jud 1:4 nd u wil see wat d bible was talkin about certain men who turned d grace of God into licence for imorality.God bles u All.

When u stand out to look deep for the truth u will go a step further and understand that every tom , dick and harry claims to have the spirit and they are going different direction, so what u have to do is to use your God given intelligent and follow what Jesus himself said, when he talked of Comfoter he was actually talkimg about another person that will come after him and guide till dooms day and we all know that after Jesus the only man that received revelation from God is Mohammad, Jesus said in john 16: 12-14 that HE (Mohammad) is come he shall guide u into all truth... And we all know that is only a thing, event or person that has not come yet that u can prophesied. If a thing has been arounD u have no need of prophecy about it therefore the holysprit has been around so Jesus is not prophesizing it because he knows he has been using it, he is definately refering to that seal of the prophet that has not come then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.