Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi (13273 Views)

Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by dridowu: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
The Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has raised the alarm over an alleged printing of his presidential posters with that of a former Head of State, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.).

While Buhari is being portrayed as a presidential aspirant, Amaechi says he’s being taunted as his running mate for the 2015 election.

The plot of those printing the posters, according to sources, was to portray the governor as working in tandem with the opponents of President Goodluck Jonathan in order to scuttle the President second term ambition.

Amaechi, who spoke through his Chief of Staff, Mr. Tony Okorocha, with reporters in Abuja on Monday, accused a serving minister from the region as being behind the said posters.

He decried the antics of the minister, which he said was aimed at making him (the minister) gain undeserved favour from the President.

He said the governor was aware of the ban on political activities, adding that he had also not told anyone that he would be running for any political office after his tenure in 2015.

The Chief of Staff said, “We want to call on Nigerians to plead with the minister to leave Amaechi alone and face the arduous task of his ministry so as to save the country from producing illiterates.

“What the minister is trying to do is to deceive the undiscerning minds in Rivers State and Nigeria so as to gain undue attention and continue to stay on in his post when he is nothing more than a mischief-maker and an expert in frivolity.

“The governor has not told anyone that he is contesting any elective position come 2015 and I don’t know why people would be printing his posters without his permission just because they want to tarnish his image and be seen to be working.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/enemies-printing-buhari-my-posters-for-2015-amaechi/
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Orjioorji(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
now i know that Amechi is scared not just the president bt wike.

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is very unlike Amaechi. It seems he is becoming very fearful and timid.

7 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by donphilopus: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Amaechi, who spoke through his Chief of Staff, Mr. Tony Okorocha, with reporters in Abuja on Monday, accused a serving minister from the region as being behind the said posters.

He decried the antics of the minister, which he said was aimed at making him (the minister) gain undeserved favour from the President.
Wike in action! His plans won't work out. Instead of him to face his ministry, he's busy disturbing Amaechi.

17 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Singleatom(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by sunstyle(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is like wike is jobless he does not knw hw 2 advise or bring an idea 2 mr president on hw 2 end dis enlongated ASUU Strike. But he knws idea on hw 2 spoil someone's reputation abi

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by WarriPikin1: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Amechi should better join APC now. it is obvious to him and everyone else that he is an undercover(albeit open secret) APC member trying to wreck PDP from within.

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by ifeanyija(m): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: Wike in action! His plans won't work out. Instead of him to face his ministry, he's busy disturbing Amaechi.
Let Amaechi stop disturbing Mr president and face his work as a governor. He has more work to do than wike.

14 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by ifeanyija(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2013
sunstyle: Is like wike is jobless he does not knw hw 2 advise or bring an idea 2 mr president on hw 2 end dis enlongated ASUU Strike. But he knws idea on hw 2 spoil someone's reputation abi
Who told u wike is the problem of ASUU strike?

5 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by dridowu: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2013
no wonder ASUU strike still continue cos instead of focusing on ASUU strike he is busy focusing on amechi

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by tigerleggs(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Cry of an orphan, season 1

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Liveair: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Isn't it obvious your detractors are all over the place?
Anyway, find a way to print theirs too. That's the way politics is played in Nigeria.
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by afribookorg(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by israel007: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
[size=15pt]Amaechi is always crying out for one thing or the other. before it was presidency trying to kidnap him now it's posters by 'enemies'. why do yo have so much enemies.

I lost total respect for this man when I saw his public display of stupidiity on Channels Tv when he was dancing like a bloody mooron. even a girl doesn't dance the way the HOMO was dancing. and this is supposed to be a responsible leader!
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Articul8(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
This has nothing to do with Amaechi being scared. His reputation is on d line here.If it was u,wettin u go do? Being accused of Wα̲̅†̥ u knw nothing abt.

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Whether na una dey post the posters o, abi na enemies. We go know by January 2015.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by myola(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
How are we so sure is not one of apc pranks ? Or even amiechi himself

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by oguash: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Even if Ameachi is with Buhari for 2015, what is wrong with that? its even a brilliant combination ma
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Ogbuefienubiaka: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
He that gose to equity must d so with claen hands. Amaechi hands are too soiled to be asking for any fair treatment again.Shameless APC bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by tomakint: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2013
This Amaechi na confirm clown, na now in know say na enemies are at work? undecided when the posters were surfacing couple of months ago, he was silently enjoying the show and he never saw enemies at work until 3 months later! This clown should be weeded out of PDP to his beloved APC with that his coffin-shaped head undecided "traitor"!

5 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Adesam09(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2013
I no know anything about their parole jare... Next post
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by princemolak(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Naija Politicians And Enemies
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by ucyoma(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: Wike in action! His plans won't work out. Instead of him to face his ministry, he's busy disturbing Amaechi.

Good talk bro,
But Amaechi on his own shd face his state & stp disturbing Goodluck & Ngozi Iweala

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Olugbenger(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2013
ifeanyi_ja:
Let Amaechi stop disturbing Mr president and face his work as a governor. He has more work to do than wike.

Shouldn't you be ashamed that the governor of a single state is giving the GCFR sleepless nights?

cool

1 Like

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by aaniagu(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2013
never out shine ur master. Ameachi and okorocha are disgrace to the south south and d south east. APC is a northern stuff, d want or have only northern agenda. Gudluck must remain ,ameachi is a sadist.

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by tayork(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Gat notin to say than to say Thank u lord.......mseeew politics don tire person
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2013
This Canary still dey sing? Ameachi my Governor, may your lungs never go tired
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by curtain: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Stu.pid propagandist, Ameachi is a clown, wike is jobless, Rivers state has lost its pride and has become an object of ridicule................................... No wonder govr jang and co. Refused to condescend to the immoral and childish leadership of ameachi.

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by GenWOJUOLA(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2013
My guy don start again oooo!!!
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Danhumprey: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Amaechi and Wike are like cat and dog! Always at each other's jugular. undecided undecided
Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by 2kass(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2013
israel007: [size=15pt]Amaechi is always crying out for one thing or the other. before it was presidency trying to kidnap him now it's posters by 'enemies'. why do yo have so much enemies.

I lost total respect for this man when I saw his public display of stupidiity on Channels Tv when he was dancing like a bloody mooron. even a girl doesn't dance the way the HOMO was dancing. and this is supposed to be a responsible leader!
[/size]
Because he's a leader he's no longer Human ryt..

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi by Adindupeter: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Amechi need to read 48 laws of power again.. He choose wrong enemies.. You don't wanna war with Gej or wike!!! His arrogance has brought him more enemies than he can keep... Now the only supporter he has is all these G7 and Apc E-rats....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / 61 Chibok Girls Married To Boko Haram Terrorists- Reports / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.