Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady (3004 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Child bride and now first Hajiya of Nigeria has stated that her husband never stated any where in the past of his intention of scrapping the office of the first lady.

Hajiya Buhari adviced all her husband supporters and Nigerians who voted for apc to ignore any rumour to that effect as she is more than set to occupy the office of first lady.
Details emerging.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
OK!
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by tucky200(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Child bride and now first Hajiya of Nigeria has stated that her husband never stated any where in the past of his intention of scrapping the office of the first lady.

Hajiya Buhari adviced all her husband supporters and Nigerians who voted for apc to ignore any rumour to that effect as she is more than set to occupy the office of first lady.
Details emerging.
Visit www.sensegivers.com
Am sure it will help

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Office Of The First Lady Will Not Be Scrapped – Buhari's Wife[/size]

http://www.naij.com/371802-office-of-the-first-lady-will-not-be-scrapped-buharis-wife.html
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari Promises To Scrap Office Of The First Lady - Politics - Nigeria[/size]
http://www.primevibez.com/buhari-scrap-office-first-lady-elected-office-see-reasons/
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by BlackTechnology: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mama One Chance has spoken. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]"If my husband scrap office of the First Lady, It's OK by me" - Buhari's ...[/size]

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/if-my-husband-scrap-office-of-first.html?m=1
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by midolian(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

http://www.naij.com/371802-office-of-the-first-lady-will-not-be-scrapped-buharis-wife.html

quack journalism..

She said “If the office of the first lady is constitutionally recognised, he will not tamper with it, but if it is not that’s okay.
She was simply saying Buhari will only comply with what is contained in the constitution. Pls, what is difficult to comprehend here? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
The inconsistentency of the Buharis is legendary.

Campaign promises are already being broken less than 72 hrs since assuming office.

Ohh, I forgot Buhari And the APC never had an issue based campaign they just went on a national tour insulting Jonathan.

Change is here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Are you ashamed to post the content of your link

“For me, I will perform my duties and role as the wife of the
President of Nigeria traditionally.Wives of presidents have
some traditional roles, like receiving guests, visiting
orphanages, helping the less privileged people.
“They also lead in the fight for the right of women and
malnourished children, infant mortality rate, kidnapping and
girl-child trafficking,’’ she said.
Mrs Buhari begged women to come together and join
men to ensure a free and fair election at the February
polls.
She also urged women to help out in educating fellow
women to cast their votes and be civil in their conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
quack journalism..

She said “If the office of the first lady is constitutionally recognised, he will not tamper with it, but if it is not that’s okay.

I here you janjawiid.

Is there any provision for first lady in the constitution?

Being that there isn't then Buhari should keep to his promise.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by garrix8: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
The OP is simply a M0R0Nic illiterate.
Why not post the full article in your link.
Where did these dolts emerge from??
Did the loss of Jonadunce make you people brain-dead??
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Child bride Nigerians are insane walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by midolian(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I here you janjawiid.

Is there any provision for first lady in the constitution?

Being that there isn't then Buhari should keep to his promise.
Oh sharap! You impatient and frustrated TANoid.. You couldn't even read and comprehend the content of ya own link.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:
The OP is simply a M0R0Nic illiterate.

Why not post the full article in your link.

Where did these dolts emerge from??

Did the loss of Jonadunce make you people brain-dead??

cheesy

You are a fool.

First Buhari campaigned to scrap the office of first lady next aisha said she will abide by his descision to scrap it only for her to now deny her husband never stated he will scrap the office.

Abi nah only one link you see me post?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
Oh sharap! You impatient and frustrated TANoid.. You couldn't even read and comprehend the content of ya own link.

Foolish moslem swine how many links are posted on this thread?

Why pick only one?

All linked posts are there to show the highly inconsistent nature of the Buharis

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by garrix8: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are a fool.

First Buhari campaigned to scrap the office of first lady next aisha said she will abide by his descision to scrap it only for her to now deny her husband never stated he will scrap the office.

Abi nah only one link you see me post?

Who is this brain-dead imbeciile??

Your link contradicts everything you're saying hence your refusal to post the complete article.

You are a Monumental Eediot.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by obongtunji: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The inconsistentency of the Buharis is legendary.

Campaign promises are already being broken less than 72 hrs since assuming office.

Ohh, I forgot Buhari And the APC never had an issue based campaign they just went on a national tour insulting Jonathan.

Change is here

Who was insulting who during the campaign? I wonder why people forget things easily. Pdp sponsored a detrimental programs about Buhari and Tinubu on AIT, don't tell me you didn't watch the propaganda. When TANoids were busy sponsoring "who want to be a president" all of you were there laughing and enjoying every bit of it, now you are here telling us Buhari and APC were insulting Jonathan. Please don't give yourself high blood pressure because Muhammadu Buhari is our President and there is nothing you, pdp and TANoids can do about it, if you are angry please Benin Republic is not far from here and if you quote me just to insult me then I won't be surprised because it is in your DNA(pdp and TANoids) to insult.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by johnbuck81(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
wife of d Daura President old man has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by OKame(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
I jst pity attention seekers@OP
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by midolian(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Why pick only one?

All linked posts are there to show the highly inconsistent nature of the Buharis
you resort to calling names when you don't know how else to defend yourself..you never deserved anything but a slap. Dickhead

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Who is this brain-dead imbeciile??

Your link contradicts everything you're saying hence your refusal to post the complete article.

You are a Monumental Eediot.

cheesy

Exactly

The Buharis keep contradicting themselves and deceiving fools like you

All three linked posts here are in real time line of how Buhari keeps showing his hypocrisy.

Abi nah only one post I don make here?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by obongtunji: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Why pick only one?

Now you want to force me to call you names. Please just tell me what has religion got to do with the issue on ground. You are one of the mistakes living in this country that uses religion to judge or surpport a particular candidate. Leave religion out of this and face the truth. If office of the First Lady is your headache then it will soon make you have high blood presume because that office must remain, not even after mama piss has abused the office.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by doublewisdom: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari the supposed messiah has turned out to be a pathological liar.
Nigerians don enter one chance!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari the supposed messiah has turned out to be a pathological liar.
Nigerians don enter one chance!

What do you expect from a pejurer and forger

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Ikengawo: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]LET THE BACKTRACKING BEGIN[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Deceit everywhere. No wonder she close her salon. APC #Liars

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by ochejoseph(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nigerians have been scammed!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
obongtunji:

. If office of the First Lady is your headache then it will soon make you have high blood presume because that office must remain, not even after mama piss has abused the office.

You janjawiids are truly special.

Did your messiah Buhari not advocate and campaign for the scrapping of the office of the first lady?

Why una no fit get sense?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by Beamborla(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
'Details emerging'

Would be back to comment after the details. This is a half baked news
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady by jazzy4naija(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Meet Oba Of Lagos In Style And The Civilian President Of Nigeria / Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya / Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.