Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Disadvantages Of Using MTN Dynamic SIM Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disadvantages Of Using MTN Dynamic SIM Card (5946 Views)

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android / Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone / Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Using MTN Dynamic SIM Card by corjiakor(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
You may be wondering or may be asking yourself what MTN Dynamic SIM card is all about, anyway this is ordinary SIM card as the one we usually buy. I want to share this post because in one of my latest post which I titled “How to get free airtime bonuses from MTN”, I explained that it can only work with MTN dynamic SIM.

In that post How to get free airtime bonuses from MTN’, I explained it clearly how you can receive free airtime bonuses weekly from MTN with the help of this MTN Dynamic SIM. I am sharing this post with you because I promised to share the disadvantages of using this MTN dynamic SIM due I discovered that many MTN users do not know that there are disadvantages of using it. Since I have explained the advantage of it, I will now focus on explaining the disadvantages of MTN dynamic SIM.

Disadvantages of Using MTN Dynamic SIM

Contact Backup: You may be wondering or asking yourself what I meant by contact backup, don’t worry yourself on that because am ready to explain it to you very well in such a way that you will understand it clearly. When we talk about contact backup, it’s no long a new thing in ears of many Nigerians; but if it is still new to you, there is no problem because am going to explain it very well to you.

Contact Backup is a means by which we can save all the important phone numbers such as our friends, school mates, business colleagues and many others on our network provider. The purpose of savings these numbers on our network provider is that one day you may misplace your phone and will not be able to find it again. A times your phone may be stolen, and it will not be easier for you to recover any of the phone numbers which you saved on your phone; but if you backup your contacts, it will be very easy for you to recover your contacts whenever you lost your phone or even if you phone is stolen.

Source http://www.orjiakor.com/disadvantages-using-mtn-nigeria-dynamic-sim-card/

(1) (Reply)

RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps / Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? / Battery Drain Test For Tecno Pouvoir 3+, Infinix Hot 8, Camon 12 (9 Smartphones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.