Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence (3016 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by kunlebal(m): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2013
Sup house I would like to know how much is to secure drivers licence in nigeria and number of days that's going to use before the original licence will be issued. Anybody with useful information
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2013
kunlebal: Sup house I would like to know how much is to secure drivers licence in nigeria and number of days that's going to use before the original licence will be issued. Anybody with useful information
Long cut is N5,000 which takes between 6-8months
Shory cut is N35,000 which is the same day
All depends on ur pocket
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by kunlebal(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2013
naijaborn001:
Long cut is N5,000 which takes between 6-8months
Shory cut is N35,000 which is the same day
All depends on ur pocket
Pally I actually need it in 2wks time, but I can't afford 35K
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Twas N5000 a year ago now its btw N13k-N19k,I got mine in september N16k(that range),it took me 1 month 2 get mine 4rm FRSC office in Ojo LGA
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by ubcandid(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2013
I got mine under 7 days at eket, Akwa Ibom for 7,000
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by kunlebal(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2013
nedu2000: Twas N5000 a year ago now its btw N13k-N19k,I got mine in september N16k(that range),it took me 1 month 2 get mine 4rm FRSC office in Ojo LGA
16k still reasonable, I base in lagos too but can I have in in 2wks time
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2013
kunlebal:
16k still reasonable, I base in lagos too but can I have in in 2wks time
of course,there were a few personal delays,dats y mine took so long
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by kunlebal(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2013
nedu2000: of course,there were a few personal delays,dats y mine took so long
You got mine bro, reply me with your number
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
I've replied
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
abeg ooo. is it the same license that is taking 6-12 months to process.? the guys that got theirs in one month and below, did you guys capture at all? i need the license urgently too but it has to be original.

nedu2000, i won't mind if we can talk or you connect me on saxywale@googlemail.com
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think there's an FRSC office at herbert marcaulay,yaba & oshodi by-pass....u can check der,I was told to bring a cert of proof dat I had attended a driving schl plus by previous licence & of cos payment
......but as we dey naija so,u can probably get a licence in a week

P.S.....kunle,I hope you received my text,I've sent his number to you,he gave him his business card
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2013
nedu2000: I think there's an FRSC office at herbert marcaulay,yaba & oshodi by-pass....u can check der,I was told to bring a cert of proof dat I had attended a driving schl plus by previous licence & of cos payment
......but as we dey naija so,u can probably get a licence in a week

P.S.....kunle,I hope you received my text,I've sent his number to you,he gave him his business card
at nedu, that is the process. but if you know an officer and have an original license that has expired. that stage would be skipped. All you have to do next after payment is to wait for capturing, capturing can take months! after capturing, it takes months to be sent from abuja again. i registered in otta with an officer for 13k and after one year, i was still not able to capture cos of server and electricity problem at their otta centre. now i dont mind starting all over again. its very frustrating. People said i could get it in a week but thats a mystery. If i take fake licence overseas for exchange and get caught. the fine is hefty.. i need to know if you were captured or you just submitted passport pics since you got youra in one month!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2013
saxywale:
nedu2000, can you please text the number to 08174499625
ohk
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by kunlebal(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2013
nedu2000: ohk
Sorry I didn't get back to you, the agent told me 13K but that I will not do Biometric, na there I fear cos without Biometric the licence is fake.
A friend gave me one FRSC no that I should call him, after calling the guy said 20k for two weeks but what I will receive first is temporally licence, that the main licence will come from abuja btw 2months to 5months. So wale if you r interested bell me asap. @Nendu are u sure the one you have n you dad owns are the same cos without biometric the licence is fake bro but thanks all the way.
This is my conclusion, since I don't have 4months to wait, I will travel n sort my safe out in obamaland
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nedu2000(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2013
kunlebal:
Sorry I didn't get back to you, the agent told me 13K but that I will not do Biometric, na there I fear cos without Biometric the licence is fake.
A friend gave me one FRSC no that I should call him, after calling the guy said 20k for two weeks but what I will receive first is temporally licence, that the main licence will come from abuja btw 2months to 5months. So wale if you r interested bell me asap. @Nendu are u sure the one you have n you dad owns are the same cos without biometric the licence is fake bro but thanks all the way.
This is my conclusion, since I don't have 4months to wait, I will travel n sort my safe out in obamaland
hahahaha,na so oh,best wishes bro,well both mine & my dad's does look alike,anyways d FRSC option is d most assuring,best of luck

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by fashrola(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Did mine in Port Harcourt, FRSC Office at Aba Road, N7,000 but added N3,000 to speed up the process N10,000...I was given the temporary license till December to collect the main one.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian Drivers Licence by nairacountry(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Any short cut, will definitely cut one short. The normal procedure is via FRSC office data capturing. The payment here in Abuja is #7,800. Your data will be captured once your payment (made in bank)is ascertained and you will be issued a temporary printed on paper version of the license. D temp card carries expiry date within wich d original permanent card will be issued to you.
Anyone who tells you that bring a ppsport foto of urs that u don't nid to appear in d FRSC ofix wil issue you d old license wich will b backdated & as such has lesser expiry period.

(1) (Reply)

Southkorean Visa! / No One Talks Abt Kuwait... / Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.